Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90400 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by James39: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
KiNg0G:
I started keeping hair, barbing rita Becca and turning it to ratty....even though I was doing drugs and getting high on alcohol steady basis with the little naira in my account...I didn't play with my looks. I was fair in nature with heights to match...a bit athletic and calm personality.

No girlfriend at that time because majority of our evening days were spent in different beer parlours with school runs girls invited to come sleep over either from ogarra polytechnic or Delsu...bankz can't do a day without a woman by his side an habit I later picked from him. A month later I was taking a nap when a taxi stopped at our gate... I stood up and went to see who was it, victor in the front seat, with some newly bought equipment at the back fully loaded all LG (life is good)

A new home theater, a fridge and a plasma television 58 inches, damn I was happy for his wins..helped with the offloading and wiring of all the appliances in the house that same day. Offcus I knew he had his own personal clients it never crossed my mind it was mr Robinson still on the payout until 2days later when I went with

Following bro

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
I went with a friend to our usual relaxing spot that cold evening just to down a bottle of black bullet and maybe look around thing's.. this particular bartender whenever he sees me and my guy's always wants to attend us..due to the dash he received from us. He brought what I ordered and told him to bring 2 more bottles for my friend. From one discussion to another I asked him about princess, victor's girlfriend.

Bartender : hah, that girl na big girl na o

Me : I say ehh.

Bartender : she travelled last 2week say she dey go check people when dey help to renovate her papa house for village.

Me : uhmm

Bartender: that big bros when we dey see you with everytime, de do her well na.. though she called manager say she go come back before Sunday. (smiling cheapishly)

I paid him and told him to keep the change, for no reason my mind wasn't settled I might be a 19yr old boy but my brain is working quite well. All my years of been in the street...for been in the game hunting for money... barbing hair for a living...meeting different people...and here someone is ripping me off...the signs were there.

Victor has been quite cold for the past week, we do relate like we use to but he hardly spend time at home... I guess he was observing, avoiding and studying me to see if I noticed that the politician was still paying them ..that explained the appliances he bought few days ago.

I was distressed and fear God noticed the sudden change of my mood swings, he asked blantly terry "na that politician deal when hu na pull through?
I didn't know what to say because fear God was a close friend to bankz...and bankz and victor were 5 and 6.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
samuel19222:
Nice one op
Thanks.
This going to be a long ride, story of my life.
We just in 2013

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
ride on KiNg0G

I dey with you

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Omoh victor nah ripper

Nah to cut him off straight after some mad deckings lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOG, comma tell us more nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by YoungBrymo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
King OG you be odogwu Ride on comrade

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
I said no, that deal has ended. I couldn't trust fear God not just yet..I needed more prove... even if I got the prove what can I do? A year ago I was still living with my parents..victor brought me in.. even when bankz insisted...he took me like a pal even when he was older than I....we relate like we are age mates..

I went home, generator was on, music playing from the home theater, bankz pinging on his bbm....victor sleeping on the mini room...I just sat on the couch reminiscing what if I was right.

Sunday morning came, I had a fresh bath light a huge chunk of my Crack cocaine and of I went in search of victors girlfriend..yes I had a plan. I booked a room 5k...told one of the bartender to go get her that a customer needs her service. A hôe will always be a hóe no matter what...it was obvious she came back late on Saturday evening and couldn't hustle because of the journey so she was eager to get this early morning pay.

I heard a knock on the door, went and open and there she was standing with her red tight gown that could hardly cover her kneels, chocolate..all curvy with her new hair do and lipstick on her lips... startled she was.

Me : (smiling ) princess baby.. hahahaha.. come on in.

Princess; (she was hesitating a bit) but she sluggishly walked in... good morning.

Till today I didn't know what came over me...I grabbed her by the hands and push her to the wall..used my leg to spread her legs while I told her to hold the wall with authority.. pulled my jeans with my erected dîck inserted condom.. I raised her gown up no panties .plugged it straight from under and start fûcking her...(all this while she was numbstrucked, shocked.. surprised) until she started letting out some soft moan.

Here is a 19yr old boy straffing a girl that might be older than his elder sister...who cares..I told her to hold the fridge in the room doggy all through, we didn't even get on the bed.. before I nuted and back to my senses

11 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
KiNg0G:
I said no, that deal has ended. I couldn't trust fear God not just yet..I needed more prove... even if I got the prove what can I do? A year ago I was still living with my parents..victor brought me in.. even when bankz insisted...he took me like a pal even when he was older than I....we relate like we are age mates..

I went home, generator was on, music playing from the home theater, bankz pinging on his bbm....victor sleeping on the mini room...I just sat on the couch reminiscing what if I was right.

Sunday morning came, I had a fresh bath light a huge chunk of my Crack cocaine and of I went in search of victors girlfriend..yes I had a plan. I booked a room 5k...told one of the bartender to go get her that a customer needs her service. A hôe will always be a hóe no matter what...it was obvious she came back late on Saturday evening and couldn't hustle because of the journey so she was eager to get this early morning pay.

I heard a knock on the door, went and open and there she was standing with her red tight gown that could hardly cover her kneels, chocolate..all curvy with her new hair do and lipstick on her lips... startled she was.

Me : (smiling ) princess baby.. hahahaha.. come on in.

Princess; (she was hesitating a bit) but she sluggishly walked in.

Till today I didn't know what came over me...I grabbed her by the hands and push her to the wall..used my leg to spread her legs while I told her to hold the wall with authority... pulled my jeans with my erected dîck inserted condom.. I raised her gown up no panties ..plugged it straight from under and start fûcking her fast...(all this while she was numb, shocked.. surprised) until she started letting out some soft moan....

Here is a 19yr old boy straffing a girl that might be older than his elder sister...who cares..I told her to hold the fridge in the room doggy all through, we didn't even get on the bed.. before I nuted and back to my senses

Still up

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by GraciousGod190: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Interesting

Op more please

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by daddio(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
You are doing well op, I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Was i guilty fûcking my pal girlfriend even if she's a prostitutes behind his back, yes I was. But you can blame it on the drugs, alcohol that gave me more confidence. I was getting more reckless out of control this wasn't who I used to be a year ago but why didn't she resist? Though she was surprised but she let me have my way. I guess she felt she owe me for all the funds she was getting from my client mr Robinson.

They was a minute of akward silence between both of us, I went inside the bathroom flushed The condom and washed myself up came out saw her sitting on the bed pretending to press her phone.( My tecno phone) The cocaine was getting used to my system though I wasn't addicted yet so I thought..I grab my xpress music phone place an order for 5k worth of ck with the accessories (stem and sponge) including lighter to be delivered to me at the gate of the hotel. Which I was going to pay extra 1k for...she was just listening, calm and quiet.

Truth is I wanted to fûck princess ever since I saw her in that hotel... but the closeness she has with victor doing boyfriend and girlfriend loving loving has been a long time barrier...I sat on the bed hold her chin and start smiling, licking my lips in a sexy way...

Princess : agbeg leave me jhor, you don finish my womb

Me : comoth there, see the way your toto just thick anyhow

Princess : squeezing face a little, then smiled

I knew I already got her comfortable, from all the erotic talks my prick was already erect. I hold her head and pushed it down my dîck she knew what I wanted... princess grab my dîck with her left hand and started sucking it like a beast on rampage.. until my phone rang it was the crack cocaine dealer.

She had to go get it for me, came back with 2 can black bullet and a bottle of small stout for herself.. I arranged the sponge..used cigar ash to burn the stem and it was ready for used...opened the parcel of cocaine used my hand to cut a chump and placed on the pipe. lighted it and held my breath before I breath out....damn the feeling was epic.....I was getting good at it. All this while she was observing me... I knew this wasn't the first time she saw a nigga took this white stuff.

I told her I needed to make a call, if I could borrowed my tecno phone from her, she gave me..I faked a call..cut it. and went to the received call section of the phone and viola.. there is nigeria number saved as client Robinson that called 4days ago.

Call duration : 9:56 min

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by rayvelez(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
nmaokolie
uzydicekid,
Gmajor
Destiblack
rayvelez
Jecint
Sensitivity1254
miracle98
Hiswordmylife
Ibadanchief
omoadeleye
Gideoniteprime4
illmatic101
KiNg0G
Unknown456
Sinmi53
lalasticlala
seun
iyaebe
Following...
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Bedtec: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Street is betrayal

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Epeegee(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Update boss

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Sthandawasam(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Yah neh!!!!!!

More update big man�.

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
It was there, what I came for she can't deny it. I asked her how much was paid..she was reluctant to say but the drugs in my system and the annoyance in me. I slapped her on the face..I was expecting her reaction instead she put her head down in shame because from day one she knew I was the one who had that client letting victor talk her, not to let me know made her an accomplice.

Total money gotten from the politician within that month was #1.2 million, I didn't know how victor was able to pull it through but one thing I know is she did mostly all the work. princess received 200k twice while Victor embezzled all the rest. I stood up wore my clothes packed my accessories and made way for the door, when I heard her say she still has some funds left don't mind giving me all..from that moment I knew I had this hôe under my wing's.

This became a huge beef between me and victor, since I was still a little boy.. and him aged between 22 to 23yr old I couldn't match him in physical strength or power or street life..it's Just like fighting my godfather who initiated me in a cult. Was i a cultist? No I was not. What about victor, he keeps late night sometimes... majority of his friends that came to visit him during my long stay at his places do claw hands when dey shake..and touch them chest immediately.( And you know how abraka is that year)

So what I did was I tried putting the matter out to friends that i knew through him, from there the matter circulated all around our clique. Alot took sides with him.. few with me. What do you expect, they were all his friends...I knew them through him. Bankz put the whole matter on his head saying they brought me in, fed me and taught me the local scamming trying to buy their minds. the issue was deliberated in an open house (friends who did same local scamming and knew about the catch were present) until fear God stood up and

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Sthandawasam(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Yah neh!! grin cool

Victor dey Bleep up joor!!

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by umassor(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ride on op..you're doing good.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
until fear God stood up told bankz to calm down walked to where victor was sitting and gave him a resounding slap. victor was stunned wanted to retaliate then fear God started speaking in slangs which victor understood and 2 other friends responded echoing in same way, started raisin their hands up in the air in gesture as respect to him...offcus I knew what was going on even though I wasn't a cultist, ( fear God was a senior rank in the cult victor belong to but worship in another temple so what he did was identified himself for the first time openly) even though victor was a little bit body built than him..he couldn't do nothing.. since the identification has been made.

some of victors friends that didn't belong wanted to raise the issue, but seeing the way victor was calm they had to mellow. fear God was a good friend of bankz, he only visit our house because of him from there he got to know me.. because once he come..I knew what he wanted I get him a bottle of star and probably buy him weed to smoke his eyes off.. why won't I..I was trying so hard to associate with the new family I found last year. (but bankz never liked me)

it' was not my intention to put a rift between two friends, all this while I knew the anger boiling within bankz..for the slap victor received..and who gave him the slap was his own day one friend who came to visit him..all this vexation was heaped on me, though he didn't show it yet but I know that for facts due is sudden quietness.

in the evening I looked around no one was home, because I had to take a nap after the drugs, the talks that occurred in the morning then around 6:49pm my phone rang it was fear God.

me : hello bro

fear God : start to come vetya palace hotel like this

Me : Wetin dey sup?.

Fear God : guy come first, you dey do like woman.

The fact that I didn't want this issue to escalate more, fear God took this uphon himself to fight my fight for me...just like many others he observed me...he saw I was still new in the street.. still soft even though I was doing drugs.... trying to act rough..even though I had ratty on my head..but because I was good to him buying him #100 weed and a bottle of star
or maybe sachet captain jack not all the time when am not the one he came to visit he took this uphon himself..so I set out to the location

15 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022

if you all want me to quit this cult issue and skip you can say it.

But we all know the circulation of yahoo yahoo is the reason why cult activities has been on the decrease.

Most of them have dropped their flag, and we happy for that

Criticism is always welcome

13 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Success1991(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
You are doing well brodaman

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Epeegee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
KiNg0G:

if you all want me to quit this cult issue and skip you can say it.

But we all know the circulation of yahoo yahoo is the reason why cult activities has been on the decrease.

Most of them have dropped their flag, and we happy for that

Criticism is always welcome

Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wow.... following

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
It was dark already immediately I got there fear God call came in, I picked and he directed me to the spot he was .the hotel was a big one very popular in abraka... students and indigenes all around, matured men and bikes around the vicinity waiting for passagers.

I had to go to the extreme end, there I saw him waving at me with his clean white t shirt and black 3 quarter. As I approached we walked to a particular round table sitted were men with mean looks some were standing with their mini hand bags hanged across their chest 2 ladies were also sitted... victor was sitting on the ground bare footed though he look at ease...I guess they were waiting to hear my own side of the story. I greeted them with my both hands up which they acknowledge, and I was told to narrate all that happened and how I found out that victor connived with his girlfriend to rip me off.

While I was talking I noticed one of the girls was sobbing...damn! That was princess..she was present the whole time I didn't even take note because everywhere was a bit deem. That instantly told me this issue was turning into a big one.... which I never bargained for.

Princess was asked and she correlates my story.. yes I said everything nothing was left out. Victor mood changes immediately he heard me say I had to fûck his girlfriend to get to know the Truth, some of the boys were smiling... fear God screamed bad guy!...all this while bankz was present but silent.

The number one in the gathering finally spoke out, he was an indigene and also a Delsu student who have been in the school for almost 6 years now..since victor was their own and I was a ju, they didn't really touch him....but due to fear God influence he was given a stern warning to give me my cut which was 400 thousand... before the end of that week. I spent close to #15,000 that night for drinks and settlement thanks to the atm close by.

Relationship spoilt, trust lost...I fûcked his girl and he was going to refund me 400k all this was going through his mind. Princess call came into my phone the next m

13 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Getting interesting

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kharol1234: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Don't leave us hanging

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by mokrak(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Guy story very good.
Is there way we can even encourage u with even data money no matter how small.

6 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Princess call came into my phone the next morning asking how I was, because she knew we both lived together and was hoping everything was okay. That was the last time I ever heard of her some say she was so scared she had to change hotel and finally left the town.

Victor was giving me the silence treatment, bankz was relating with me with just few words offcus things can't be as before, I knew my days in that house was numbered. I needed a plan, victor can't kick me out from the apartment till few months time but still, I needed a way out. He finally spoke to me on a Friday morning asking for my account details..he was going to the atm to do a transfer and the rest a bank deposit payment..yes I was happy that would be enough for me to get my own place.

I received the full payment that evening, called fear God and thanked him for what he did for me and asked if we could see and I show a physical cash appreciation..he said he was not around but would be back the following evening which was Saturday.

Fear God wasn't really that close with victor, just bankz, and the issue might have caused a glitch in their relationship..but a day one homie will always be an homie no matter what, i went to meet him that evening at a bar alongside the road he was sitted with a guy who had a face cap on, a wrist watch and a nice sneaker..this was quality.

I greeted them, sat and called the barman to bring drinks and goat meat sauce for us, all this while this unknown face was just there sitting, sipping his drink..he hasn't even said one single word or contribute to the discussion...all of a sudden Guy why you dey do local?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.