Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (91836 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Anny505(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2022
dodoatirice:
Na so you beg me for money and i know say e pain you say i no reason you raba.

Kingog you no try at all. I’m dey online today lets fight small in your thread since your jobless self cant type updates for your reader

Watery trouble maker

Egbon, trust me....you big pass this thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:31pm On May 02, 2022
Anansa0003:
Nawa for you ooo
na wa for you too. you send me work abi na wetin?
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Godisawoman: 8:30pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

na wa for you too.
you send me work abi na wetin?
Baba no vex abeg. Pls forgive all those people wey dey Yan anyhow. Btw na every minute I dey check nairaland to know if you don post update ���

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:44pm On May 02, 2022
Godisawoman:

Baba no vex abeg. Pls forgive all those people wey dey Yan anyhow. Btw na every minute I dey check nairaland to know if you don post update ���
betterstyle na comments like this I want.
it nor get how you go write this kind level give me, I go come reply you any how.
you treat me With respect, I treat you back na so my life be.

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Dodoatirice is a frustrated modafvvker. That dude have successfully derailed this thread. Senseless old pig �.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KashCash: 11:42am On May 03, 2022
Guy your story telling is superb but reduce pride and neediness.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:
Dodoatirice is a frustrated modafvvker. That dude have successfully derailed this thread. Senseless old pig �.

Quote me with your kingog monkier, by the way, have you eaten today? Have you paid up your easybuy tecno pop2?

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Quote me with your kingog monkier, by the way, have you eaten today? Have you paid up your easybuy tecno pop2?

Ask ur papa. Na every body wey scold u be kingog . E be like say u no get sense

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Ask ur papa. Na every body wey scold u be kingog . E be like say u no get sense

Oh, i thought you’re one of his many monkiers sorry about that but bro, you foolish gan. oN my own thread sef i dey give people woto woto. I get una time. Funny enough, na una dey mention me. Chai. Go chop

Oh, shey that your papa wey you keep for brown roof for trenches? Ode boy.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 7:47pm On May 03, 2022
Una papa wey dey beg for money na him i dey wait make he yarn dust, but e be like say easybuy dey deal with am. If not
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Shyhumbility1(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:
Una papa wey dey beg for money na him i dey wait make he yarn dust, but e be like say easybuy dey deal with am. If not
Bro e don do abeg
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 7:58pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Oh, i thought you’re one of his many monkiers sorry about that but bro, you foolish gan. oN my own thread sef i dey give people woto woto. I get una time. Funny enough, na una dey mention me. Chai. Go chop

Oh, shey that your papa wey you keep for brown roof for trenches? Ode boy.

Them don fry ur sense. Modafvvker. God punish you
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 7:59pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Them don fry ur sense. Modafvvker. God punish you

Me wey God don bless?? Pele stupid.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:59pm On May 03, 2022
Agbeg make hu na nor mention that mofoe for this thread again, hu na see say I ignore am..he nor join market.

been busy with life, I for don drop one or two updates.
but make we see how this night go be

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:01pm On May 03, 2022
Shyhumbility1:
Bro e don do abeg

I’m using them to catch cruise ni because i know the Op is a hungry trouble looking idiot, and I’m on cruise with his poverty and his stupidity.

I’m just catching cruise bro
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Me wey God don bless?? Pele stupid.
And ur papa still dey chop shit abi? Maggot
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
Agbeg make hu na nor mention that mofoe for this thread again, hu na see say I ignore am..he nor join market.

been busy with life, I for don drop one or two updates.
but make we see how this night go be

Been busy working at your nine to five because in reality you’re broke. You need to be busy, you got easy buy bills !
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:03pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

And ur papa still dey chop shit abi? Maggot

My Dad can afford to feed your Daddy and the flock of your folks till you guys make it in life! Shut up and be reading this story jarey.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:04pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

I’m using them to catch cruise ni because i know the Op is a hungry trouble looking idiot, and I’m on cruise with his poverty and his stupidity.

I’m just catching cruise bro

You are just a random mad dog. We know ur type. Jealous low self esteemed moronic cow.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:05pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

You are just a random mad dog. We know ur type. Jealous low self esteemed moronic cow.

Youre Barking Dude, are you the ekuke on this thread? Drink hypo na
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:05pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

My Dad can afford to fee your Daddy and the flock of your folks till you guys make it in life! Shut up and be reading this story jarey.
.hahaha. Na hunger carry u come dey pour frustration for another man thread. I pity ur papa. The old poor man no know say na piglet him born.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:05pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Youre Barking Dude, are you the ekuke on this thread? Drink hypo na

Exactly, u are a dog . Confirmed.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:05pm On May 03, 2022
Drama dey, I’m up all night since una op no get tory to drop for una because he has to work all night at the hotel
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:07pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Exactly, u are a dog . Confirmed.

Stop bitc.ching about you’re not making sense. Because dem do freemode no mean say make you dey bark.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:07pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:
Drama dey, I’m up all noght sonce una op no get tory to drop for una because he has to work all night at the hotel

Na rap be this or wetin? It is confirmed. You are a little pig. A senseless little pig. Wannabe
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:08pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Stop bitc.ching about you’re not making sense. Because dem do freemode no mean say make you dey bark.
Cry In peace. Little pig
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Been busy working at your nine to five because in reality you’re broke. You need to be busy, you got easy buy bills !
why have you been so jealous of this op ever since he created this story. you also a writer that's supposed to support each other, instead your coming here to derail this beautiful piece of art. that's immaturity at its peak.

king0g please ignore him like you've been doing.

Obinnau we need your presence here, kindly ban this moniker that has been causing havoc on this thread for days now.
if your in support kindly quote this post, so the mod can respond to this immediately.

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:12pm On May 03, 2022
Barrister026:

why have you been so jealous of this op ever since he created this story. you also a writer that's supposed to support each other, instead your coming here to derail this beautiful piece of art. that's immaturity at its peak.

Obinnau we need your presence here, kindly ban this moniker that has been causing havoc on this thread for days now.
if your in support kindly quote this post, so the mod can respond to this immediately.

That guy thinks insulting others is a monopoly designated for just him. He is nothing but a jealous baby pig

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:13pm On May 03, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Cry In peace. Little pig

Cry in peace?? Haha i know say Nigeria situation touch you wella, everybody dey frustrate already and this thread na hin dey help your depression small. No wonder. I won’t reply to you again i know you will still continue barking. So you’re free to continue barking.. so bark your next reply on your next reply and e no go better for your papa if you stop mentioning me. I wan dey get notification say i put dog for this thread wey dey bark. Oya start……….
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:14pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Cry in peace?? Haha i know say Nigeria situation touch you wella, everybody dey frustrate already and this thread na hin dey help your depression small. No wonder. I won’t reply to you again i know you will still continue barking. So you’re free to continue barking.. so bark your next reply on your next reply and e no go better for your papa if you stop mentioning me. I wan dey get notification say i put dog for this thread wey dey bark. Oya start……….

Guy ur papa fvvk up Him for train u well
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Enjoykoko: 8:15pm On May 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

U don tire? I think say na only u Sabi talk. Baby pig. Make I follow u go ur own thread
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:19pm On May 03, 2022
Barrister026:

I wasn’t jealos, he started the thread, he peacefully called me into it to come snd read, trace back to the first page i even surported and encouraged him on the piece as i was really enjoying it.

Then one morning i was on my own and saw a mention from him.

I came to the thread, one monkier said something to the op and the monkier refrenced me..

Op automatically took the monkier as me and started calling me out. I guess the monkier threw banters st him for a bit and he kept referencing it to me.. on one of the pages, i came respectfully at him and explaind to kingog that I wasn’t the monkier and i even mentioned my monkiers on this nairaland as dodoatirice and dodoatiricetwo. I even told kingog to apologize to me as he’d completely mistook me who was a fan of his at the time for whoever the monkier was. This guy acted like he didn’t se what i wrote to him on this same thread. I then stopped visiting for months.

Look how he used my name in the piece and even acknowledge to one of his blind followers that he was really looking for trouble.

What did i ever do to kingog ? Someone that supported me with comments, encouraging comments on my own piece now throwing banters with his own piece? What is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Wedding Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.