Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32377 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by LogicBomb8: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
What the omnipotent GOD can do is beyound human comprehension that is the real definition of miracle baby..
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by AlphaStyles(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
CONGRATS SIR

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by nkemoma(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rebuke:

Lols. Enjoy yhur ignorance

Enjoy for foolishness!!!

God cannot lie!
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by uniquebright: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
My God!!! Since I was born I have not heard this kind of miracle. What a powerful God. Indeed there is nothing on earth God can not do. The Unchangeable changer. What a Mighty God we serve. To God alone be all the Glory. Big congratulations sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ugaboy:
please pray for me

Precious DADDY, you know all about this young man!
Whatever is his heart desire according to your will. I Pray thee Do it for him in JESUS Name..

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by derbykol(f): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
otokx:
[/b]This thing sounds some how,[b] so her belly was not big that you could not perceive but she was almost 9 months gone.
It is called testimony that sounds like a lie.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by SweetyZinta(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations Sir we are happy for you kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I tapppppppppppppp oooo... Bros...

Big Congratulations...!!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Chibuking1402(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
This events in this story don’t add up tbh and I say this story is very very improbable. Fiction at its best and in a bid to push what grin

Y’all just try to complicate shit with your religious brouhaha.

I said what I said

A carnal man understand not the things of the spirit for they're spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by suffering: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
franugo:

The testimony honestly sounds so silly, like something only a local nollywood writer would think of...how exactly did she not see her period for upwards of 2 months and stayed calm even when "homemade" tests were showing her negative pregnancy result And how is it that her belly didn't bulge for nine good months?? Is like you think we're all zombies here abi @righteousness2,,,better get serious, this is 2022, leave 2021 foolishness behind I beg of you
There is a word for pregnancies without bulges; intra uterine gestation. The situation is fairly common so I don’t see the miracle God performed there.

The period thing; maybe she was afraid to go to the hospital or righteousness told her it was a sign of God planning something wonderful. I write it off to religion aggravated ignorance.

I don’t believe the kits not detecting the pregnancy. He likely added that part to entertain. Pregnancy will always alter the pH level of a woman’s body.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by suffering: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
tiswell:
ya suffering doesn't seem to end anytime soon sad
Mscheew. I thought it was a proper mention.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by suffering: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
emmykingzy:

Sorry, but you are terribly ignorant. You know nothing about God, how He created the world and events after and how He relates with the world. Instead of assuming, why don't you take your time and help your self with research and studies to know better.
Research about a deity afraid to show his presence? Lol. What do we know about Seun who has eight pictures online talk less of a “god” who has stayed invisible since the beginning of time?
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by suffering: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Since you are an atheist... And you believe in nature.. why do we experience earthquake , landslides and hurricane and the rest .... I taught there should be no disaster.. the world should be perfect..
Senseless comment posted to only get a response. You succeeded.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by optm(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to you and wife . God still does wonders and there's no impossibility with him

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Myer(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Not to rain on your parade but I wish you'd share the whole story.
Cos I'm sure you both didnt just wait in the Lord to do it... you tried various ways. Which could have been what resulted in the conception.

This reminds me of Alakija's testimony when asked how she became the richest woman in Africa. Her response was it was just the grace of God.
But those who know her story know better.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by idiagbo86(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
wonderful God . glory ,glory .

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by emmykingzy: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
Research about a deity afraid to show his presence? Lol. What do we know about Seun who has eight pictures online talk less of a “god” who has stayed invisible since the beginning of time?

Ok. At least you know He is a deity and a God. But have refused to acknowledge so. You are absolutely so ignorant. No wonder He left you to your own canal thoughts and evil desires. You are not worthy of His presence or even to know Him. You have made your choice. Afraid of a mere worm or dust like you? You must be dreaming. Even Satan your champion can't stand where His least of His least of servants operates in His name.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by skywalker240(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
God is able to do anything

He always fulfills every promises

Congratulations Our honorable and respected Man of God.

God go bath's us with our own

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by horgarzer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congratulations togour family... More joy to follow us all ijn

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by franugo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
There is a word for pregnancies without bulges; intra uterine gestation. The situation is fairly common so I don’t see the miracle God performed there.

The period thing; maybe she was afraid to go to the hospital or righteousness told her it was a sign of God planning something wonderful. I write it off to religion aggravated ignorance.

I don’t believe the kits not detecting the pregnancy. He likely added that part to entertain. Pregnancy will always alter the pH level of a woman’s body.

Okay,,,bottom line tho is that there should have been several indications/signs of pregnancy, meaning that this story, like 99% of righteousness' posts, was made for clout chasing

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Sheleads(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have read before of women carrying pregnancies without knowing, so I believe this. HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Cornerstone2018: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats, Please take care that little prince very well, he is a great child.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by madridsta007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I read this to the end.
This, my friends, is the power of God. It is beautiful.
Congratulations and Glory to God alone!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Ishow7: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
congratulations man

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kwaso2: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by MiracleMe7: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
SeraphEl:
Interesting testimony. I have so many questions as a doctor. However! Congrats are in order.

With all your “the end is near” “rapture is seconds away”, meanwhile you were still keen on life, planning on having children and carrying on with family life. You know, I believe your testimony because you seem to have toned down your “bad news and rapture is here galore”. You now have some hope for future in a form of a new life.

A bit of deception, don't ya think for those who may have abandoned living life, awaiting rapture because of your incessant messages.

Finally, hear this: Matthew 24: 19-22. (For pregnant women and those nursing infants, pray that your flight (during tribulation) is not in winter….” (Or hot scorching heat/sun in your case if in the tropics).

Godspeed to you and yours.
I think he just shared a testimony a brother testified in their church. He is not actually the owner of this testimony so don't crucify him because of your rapture
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by adebayo18015(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats sir. I am happy for your testimony. God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Kaymansion(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
To God be all the Glory! congratulations bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by doo6666(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by suffering: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
emmykingzy:

Ok. At least you know He is a deity and a God. But have refused to acknowledge so. You are absolutely so ignorant. No wonder He left you to your own canal thoughts and evil desires. You are not worthy of His presence or even to know Him. You have made your choice. Afraid of a mere worm or dust like you? You must be dreaming. Even Satan your champion can't stand where His least of His least of servants operates in His name.
The Bible claims “do not judge” yet the most prejudiced people on earth are Christians. Your comment is riddled with judgement which your deity claims is left to Him alone.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Chinehz(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
A very big congratulations to you both sir
Truely what God can't do doesn't exist
I still believe in miracles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.