Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32352 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by bummyla(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Thank You JESUS!

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by BESTScientist1: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Waoooo....So happy for you

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by emmykingzy: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2022
suffering:
Okay then. Carry on sinning.

You are the one suffering. Ignorance is no excuse for your suffering. The life nd health you currently enjoy is from that same God you disregard. What if He takes it now from you ? What next!!!. He is waiting patiently for you to turn from this your foolishness and regard and appreciate Him. But for how long? Time is ticking. It's a dreadful thing for one to fall in the hands of His maker. You have been warned now.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by TenQ: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
suffering:
I did not read because the situation will turn out a silly highly probable event which superstition would have no cause to become a factor. If God is so almighty, why does world peace elude his box of gifts to man?
Because man has violated the law of sin and death. He is reaping what he has sown.

You tell your son a young man to keep himself sexually pure only for him to get himself infected with HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhea (through licentious living with prostitutes) and you as a parent is blamed for his pains!?
If he needs healing can he not as a son come to his father for help?

What if he blatantly refuses any help that will require that he practices abstinence till marriage?
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by chigzypeace(f): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
This God is too much... I key into your testimony, it is done; What God cannot do does not exist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Emlaughter: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations Mr Righteousness, indeed your righteousness in God has proven to you and the world that it pays to serve God. You've seen nothing yet, congratulations to things yet to come in the service of God.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Perfection10(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Glory to God

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
daddytime:

You are the omni-knoweth...thank you for sighting my glaring ignorance.

Silly human worshippers.

I think you are sincerely mistaken. Its not about human worship.

Your belief system, apparently revolves around monotheism. There is also polytheism.
The two work in tandem, and cant be separated from the other..

You have your own God, what is called CHI in igbo culture, your own father, who art in heaven, your own Spirit.

The Almighty God head, is a collection of all the self realized gods in heaven.
In the mutiplicity, there is perfect unity.

There are as many fathers in heaven as there are on earth.
As above so below.

As such, when the OP refers to the God of mouka, he is not wrong.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by LilleG(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Praise God

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Lingudy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Congrat. Thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.