Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32378 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by slan87(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by havenz(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Follow who know road, Almighty is the true way, nothing else. Congrats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by udemzyudex(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2022
God is still doing great things.

Hallelujah.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by donsiqua(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations man. God is great

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Lagosfinder(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you Jesus

Next In line

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by enny234: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
enny234:
Lol, unbelievable, sounds like magic
She only discovered she was pregnant at 9 months?
She did not menstruate for 9 months and did not think she was pregnant, or was she seeing her period while pregnant?
This is either another episode of things that never happened or There are some things the wife is not telling that man
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by dahmie2013: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations, God is too faithful to fail.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kelechi50: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Chosen mopol junior.God of na BABA ���. please share your testimony come sorry to Joy February.
1Sharon:
What dog cannot do does not exist

#NNPCPDPDDPDDSDDPNDUHYGEBIIDHG

Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by omlueh(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
May The Good Lord Be Praised At All Time, A Very Big Congratulations To You Brother Righteousness 2, May The Joy And Happiness Of This New Born Baby Continue To Shower God's Almighty Blessings And Love Upon You And Your Entire Household. Once Again Congratulations Brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by okpas01: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations Man of God. Really only God has the power to do this. Remain blessed and continue to enjoy God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by chuksoyo21(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Of course it happens. It is called Cryptic Pregnancy.
This kind of pregnancy happens quite rarely.....

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Sunnycliff:
To God be the Glory
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by stolaonipekun: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Bad thingsexist everywhere
And my own creator don't do evil
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by tonyashburton: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations and best wishes to mother and baby.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by stolaonipekun: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Evil exist everywhere, Almighty God don't do evil
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by MITCHELL96: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to you and yours sir, still waiting for my healing so Manchester United FC can sign me, And I know God will heal me

I was ordained to be a footballer, Satan and his devices can't stop me

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by newoffer: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
I was running double shift as a security operative. As I was walking to the other beat around 5.00 am I saw a tinted car, I supposed it was those lovebirds that normally parks at bus stop to toast new catch. As I walk past the first door , one guy step out , as walked past th e second door another guy came down. They are 4 in number . They put a pistol beside me ...could u believe there was a team of mopol watching across the road , not even a shot to dispersed these guys.. Never trust in chariots. When they were struggling to put me in their car I shouted Jesus and that's all I have to be free. They fled in separate ways. Behold no scratch , no injury. Other complainant I met at police station were seriously injured. Praise God .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Bouncin(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2022
When a married man or woman( especially women) says "I have a testimony" just know it's about childlessness.
And the funny thing is no one agrees there could be any biological error or errors caused by people to themselves that could either permanently or temporarily hinder conception. They always start by telling you how the doctor said this or that. Even those that actually know what is wrong with them will be playing victim undecided. How the doctor said there's nothing wrong with them (when they are pointing to one innocent woman as a witch behind it) or how he said they can never have a child ( which the doctor never said, but just to sweeten the story). Same line of story always.
Once I hear that " I have a testimony" , I can always narrate the full story on their behalf without hearing the story grin. Exactly like the Nollywood movies, hope you Gerrit cool

Anyways, congratulations to you, our resident NL pastor.

NB: the above comment is for a typical Nigerian believer!

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Angelacruz: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2022
It is called cryptic pregnancy... congrats and may God's name be praised.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Richashell: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Glory be to God! I am inspired.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Pregnant for 9months without being aware?

No body changes?

Yes some bumps show up late, what about the hormonal and other internal changes?

Anyway make we believe as church matters concern...This one be like on of those traffic generating threads that make FP on some days..

Many things didn't add up in this story.

Some medical explanations needed to clarify curiousity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kelvinjay90(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am so much happy bro for your testimony..
This is what you get when you serve God with all your heart.. I pray that the Lord will protect the child, I cover the baby with the blood of Jesus.
Who did this? Jesus!!! Oh my God....

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by IrepChrist: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations Man of God

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Maybeta(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
God is good!!!!! Congratulations brother....
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by aWITNESS: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Hearty Congratulations �!!!

This is just a confirmation of what God instructed me to do this week; by dropping all my personal prayer requests and diving into kingdom advance prayers even as we enter the last week of the ongoing 21 days fasting and prayer.

Indeed Matt 6: 33 works.

#I_AM_MORE_THAN_A_CONQUERER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by lolu2019: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business. I wouldn't be riding the okada. I will use half of the savings to buy the okada for someone to be riding and bringing weekly income of maybe 10k while me I go to school...

Go to school.u r still young.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.
go to school. U r still young.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Kingomang: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

To him alone be glorify for the signs and wonders.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Bouncin:
When a married man or woman( especially women) says "I have a testimony" just know it's about childlessness.
And the funny thing is no one agrees there could be any biological error or errors caused by people to themselves that could either permanently or temporarily hinder conception. They always start by telling you how the doctor said this or that. Even those that actually know what is wrong with them will be playing victim undecided. How the doctor said there's nothing wrong with them (when they are pointing to one innocent woman as a witch behind it) or how he said they can never have a child ( which the doctor never said, but just to sweeten the story). Same line of story always.
Once I hear that " I have a testimony" , I can always narrate the full story on their behalf without hearing the story grin. Exactly like the Nollywood movies, hope you Gerrit cool

Anyways, congratulations to you, our resident NL pastor.

NB: the above comment is for a typical Nigerian believer!
Fine...Now I see who is thinking from a broader perspective... cheesy

He was even saying God of muoka smh...ndi chosen. Only God knows the old parents that has been in the witch/wizard accuse box since 2017.. grin
Anyway nature is forgiving, And can adjust to at least free the accused grandma or Grandpa..
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Heterodox(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Having kids is natural. As well as delays.

Not having kids is natural as well.

These things are natural. It's our blindness that makes us think kids are a must for every marriage.

Meanwhile, It would have been God if your di*ck was not involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.