Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32366 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by chukadiho1(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
God is too faithful to fail.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Jamiubond009(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
grin
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Habeyy(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
@op
U deserve every bit of this good news
U v bn so much part of our lives on nairaland
God increase his anointing in your life
Congratulations to the family
God bless you more SIR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Frank150: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
And what buhari can not destroy does not exist

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by YellowMayor(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Akalia(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro do not for once think that GOD remembered you and your wife because of your righteousness or holiness. The word of God according to Romans 9:15 is the reason GOD remembered you and your wife. I and my wife once went through believing God for the fruit of the womb for a year plus but he eventually came through for us because of Romans 9:15.
Congratulations on your miracle baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Hamsammyboi(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
grin
Righteousness2:
How una dey take top comment
No be juju be that
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by wiseoneking: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Yes, our God is ever good and faithful, this is an awesome testimony to His holy name. Congrats my brother in the Lord

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2022
.....Congratulations bro. Welcome to the fatherhood club.

May all the glory and adoration be unto the lord. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by POLYGAMY: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
What God cannot do does not exist...

God cannot Lie
GOD OF MUOKA grin

I MAKWA NA IGWOTA OGWU KPOO YA JESUS NA O NA ARU ORU

BRO PAUL CHIGBO SONG IKE SI N’ELU DON TEAR MY EYES BRUH
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Negative pregnancy test around july/aug, 9 months preg in december with no signs...alaye twale

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by showafrica(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business. I wouldn't be riding the okada. I will use half of the savings to buy the okada for someone to be riding and bringing weekly income of maybe 10k while me I go to school...

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.

Get the job and also continue your school. School these days is not a serious institution, some people go to lectures ones in a month. Just make sure you acquire knowledge from youtube and online courses. Nigerian school has nothing to offer, just get the certificate.

Congratulations to OP, I believe in miracles too

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Kilotat: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
GOD CANNOT LIE! So what God cannot do Exist! Check My upto date Signature
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Rephrase your title "THERE IS NOTHING PATIENCE CANNOT DO".

Even the bible knows this, that was why you are asked to pray until you received, who doesn't know that if you keep digging, you will find what you want.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Aparche(f): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

God be praised! I thank God for your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ignis: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist...

I'm the next on the line.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Philip4564(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations sir may your testimony be permanent
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by yusluvad(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
God is wonderful and miraclelous. Congratulations man, welcome to fatherhood...
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Heychpee: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
God has been.so good to me which mak me realised I dont need to be worried about anything than.to just pray to him.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Halleluyah to the most high, the king of all Kings, Abba father, a big Congratulation sir

my testimony is next in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by olusun43(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Glory be to God.. Thank God for his faithfulness

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kashkaval(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
God of mouka is different from your God.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by mayhead(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
All this kind testimonies Dey always sweet
But
I don’t believe it until I hear the full gist
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ikennamadu1(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
I did not read because the situation will turn out a silly highly probable event which superstition would have no cause to become a factor. If God is so almighty, why does world peace elude his box of gifts to man?

Since you are an atheist... And you believe in nature.. why do we experience earthquake , landslides and hurricane and the rest .... I taught there should be no disaster.. the world should be perfect..

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by cr7lomo: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2022
God doesn't lie or cheat or steal and these stuffs exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Bobloco: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations @ Righteousness2

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Jflex07(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats Sir.. God be praised!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by akeeng: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2022
What God cannot do does NOT exist

CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by enny234: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Lol, unbelievable, sounds like magic
She only discovered she was pregnant at 9 months?
She did not menstruate for 9 months and did not think she was pregnant, or was she seeing her period while pregnant?
This is either another episode of things that never happened or There are some things the wife is not telling that man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
This events in this story don’t add up tbh and I say this story is very very improbable. Fiction at its best and in a bid to push what grin

Y’all just try to complicate shit with your religious brouhaha.

I said what I said

9 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by AyoEniafe(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations sir.

God bless your baby!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) / Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.