Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32362 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
daddytime:

Hallelujah...

I share in your happiness and testimony.

However, it isn't the God of Mouka that did this.

It is the one and only true God. The creator of the universe, the ancient of days, and the God of you, I, Mouka, and everyone else.

You seem to sound so damn sure even in the glaring light of your ignorance..

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Spherical77(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

In the Name of JESUS within the next 14 days, Miracle jobs will locate you and you will Choose the one you want.
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Rebuke: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
drchibuike53:

Happy Sunday.

There is nothing God cannot do but this your story has a lot of RED FLAGS aka FALSE.

First;a woman cannot be pregnant and continue menstruating (that's very very rare).

Secondly; she can't be due without significant changes like weight gain,nausea,tired, cravings,mood swings etc(that's never possible) except your wife is a lizard.

Thirdly;If there was/is blocked fallopian tubes or so,the chances of her conceiving is as slim as BUHARI making Naira equal to dollar.

Summary:with these few points,your intention is just to continue your religious thuggery using a non-existent storyline.

Where are the lab results to start with?

Know God and know peace. God is beyond medical jargons.....

It's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sight Psalm 118: 23

I have seen raw miracles myself and I have come to know God does wonders, that's why we call Him miracle working God.

Sometimes I kinda pity people who don't have Christ in their life.......they're missing out on alot of God's daily benefits.

Jeremiah 32:27

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by smartoliver(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS MAN. I PRAY THIS CHILD BRINGS MORE HAPPINESS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I'M HAPPY FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Beckyroman: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
The God of Chosen is so Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by BigDawsNet: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

God bless you brother

God has settled your family, the baby will become the head and not the tail... You will never regret for having your baby...

She/he will grow up to become more than what you wished for...

The lord that blessed your family today will remember me also!!!

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by VanDerWaalforces: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I rejoice with you Sir!

What God cannot do indeed does not exist;

A big Congratulations to You.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by okwadatigbogal: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I greatly rejoice with you! Righteousness, God never forgets his own! Who would have known you were fighting this secret battles yet still praising God at every opportunity and evangelizing the gospel? God has seen your secret sacrifice and he has blessed you openly. May his name be praised forever and ever. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by micflo28(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Please OP how do I meet Pastor Lazarus Mouka for a special prayer in my compound at Imo state. Please quote me with answers. God bless you.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by nkemoma(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rebuke:

Why do yhu people like to get things twisted? Common sense is so hard for most of yhu.

What God cannot do doesn't exist is so simple yet "I too know like yhu" still can't comprehend it.

Chai, life without the Holy Spirit is hard undecided undecided undecided

Congratulations Op.

Your stupidity stinks... And is uncommon.

God cannot lie....
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by yinkbell: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.[/quote]

Bro, go to School and concentrate fully on your studies. Avoid any form of distractions. I don't buy into idea of you getting a bike and giving it out to someone to ride for you; most hired riders are not always faithful. If you want to run a business in School, let it be buying and selling of products that students want. Don't let it be something that takes away 70% of your study time. You can start thinking and praying concerning the kind of business you want to run in School. After you have come up with an idea which God has put in your heart, then approach your Dad and tell him about your mission., He should be able to support you if you state reasons for running business in School. One of the reasons should be you don't want to utterly depend on him for stipends and this will also sharpen your business acumen should in case you choose a career in business in the nearest future. One thing I see in you is being anxious of tomorrow and most importantly what your Dad said. If you are a Christian, pray to God to direct your path cos he is the only one who can teach you how to make profit. If you are not a born again Christian, you can give your life to Jesus and watch how He will help you in the journey of your life. If you have question about how to give ur life to Him, just mention me and I will respond. If you need to be prayed along with so that you can know the kind of business you are to do, let me know. The Lord will never hide things from His children, He will definitely reveal it to us. Remember the advise; go to School. Don't forfeit the admission God has given you. Stay blessed.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by uncleb77: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations sir. I tap from the testimony. Our God is so faithful to fail.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by chenny360(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
God has personally answered your silent prayers. Holy Holy Holy is God's name.. I'll have a testimony too soon. Thank u Lord.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

She Got to the Hospital and did the test. The doctor asked her like how many weeks is she pregnant ? We said maybe 2months, 4months, etc.

The Doctor was like, you are not serious ooo! He said what do you mean? Are u a child? You are almost due for Delivery.

Brethren, My wife was 9 months pregnant already! 37 weeks already!
How on Earth do you carry a baby for 9 months without knowing? One of the things that Dazed me was the mystery of her belly. From the day in December the Lord made us to know about the pregnancy, her belly began to become big.
Only GOD ALMIGHTY can Do this.

Congrats on the baby but this is not a "spiritual" mystery. There have been several women who were up to term and didn't know it, the phenomenon is even showcased on a series on cable TV.

Here is an except from WebMD:

One in 2,500 women make it all the way to labor before they understand they’re going to have a baby. That’s about three times more common than a woman’s chance of having triplets.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/features/can-you-be-pregnant-not-know-it

So special but not that special.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Corrections: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kilotat:
GOD CANNOT LIE! So what God cannot do Exist! Check My upto date Signature

U still saying the same thing that what God can't do does not exist.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by SlawG: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
This story with serious loopholes but let the gullible ones swallow it as usual. grin

Funny how pastors never attempt to regrow amputated limbs through miracles. Funny how no one bothers to pray so that their lost limb would regrow. I guess they don't believe their god is that powerful. Lmao. cheesy
god can not do that one...
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by franugo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
I did not read because the situation will turn out a silly highly probable event which superstition would have no cause to become a factor. If God is so almighty, why does world peace elude his box of gifts to man?

The testimony honestly sounds so silly, like something only a local nollywood writer would think of...how exactly did she not see her period for upwards of 2 months and stayed calm even when "homemade" tests were showing her negative pregnancy result And how is it that her belly didn't bulge for nine good months?? Is like you think we're all zombies here abi @righteousness2,,,better get serious, this is 2022, leave 2021 foolishness behind I beg of you
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Kamalx123(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations sir. Indeed God is great.

I pray God protection shall be on the baby and every member of your family. For everyone awaiting His hand shall receive go news before the end of this week.
. congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Kamalx123(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations sir. Indeed God is great.

I pray God protection shall be on the baby and every member of your family. For everyone awaiting His hand shall receive good news before the end of this week.
. congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by franugo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
enny234:
Lol, unbelievable, sounds like magic
She only discovered she was pregnant at 9 months?
She did not menstruate for 9 months and did not think she was pregnant, or was she seeing her period while pregnant?
This is either another episode of things that never happened or There are some things the wife is not telling that man

She did not experience morning sickness, swollen limbs etc...na Mary 2.0 she be na. Only zombies will believe this ridiculous story, and unfortunately we have plenty zombies here

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Corrections: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kilotat:
GOD CANNOT LIE! So what God cannot do Exist! Check My upto date Signature

God cannot lie because LIE only exist with we human beings and never with God because whatever God says is always right.

So what God cannot do does not exist!!!
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by franugo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
LastProphet:

Don't mind the mass of deluded people we have all over the place nowadays. Someone so invested in the end of the world is also keen on having up springs - only Africans are this confused. Even educated people here are confused

Only zombies believe righteousness2...reasonable people understand that he's just chasing clout upandan....I can bet 100k that he's not married, probably a teen or young adult living in his parents' house
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Rebuke: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:

Your stupidity stinks... And is uncommon.

God cannot lie....

Lols. Enjoy yhur ignorance
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by chukwudi3(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
He is so great
Jokerman:
God bless this testimony..... and many more will follow..

You Nedd to give this testimony on a combined, so I can know you... grin

God of chosen is great

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by OBA117(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Glory to God alone.

Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ZaramT: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
What God can not do does not exist.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by iadelola77(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations sir! Glory to God. What God cannot do, does not exist.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by enny234: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
real777:

A man of God here prays for woman never menstruated for years and she delivered 9 months later. No womb sef. Don't let fake christians / pastors (lukewarm) send you to hell. There are still true worshippers and miracles in this age.

Congratulations...

Lol, real777, don't brandish your ignorance
She was pregnant without a womb? Lol, that's ectopic
What some people sharing testimonies would not tell you is that they either had a surrogate, IVF etc,
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by daddytime(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gnosticstudent:

You seem to sound so damn sure even in the glaring light of your ignorance..

You are the omni-knoweth...thank you for sighting my glaring ignorance.

Silly human worshippers.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by daddytime(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Let me Sound it in your Head without Apologies!
THE ALMIGHTY GOD of CHOSEN,
The GOD of Pastor Muoka Did it ! No one else! No even me!

grin grin

Smh
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Qwerty4u(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Father l am the next to share this testimony... Oh.! Lord God of Mercy please let me be the next to share this type of shocking miracle....

Brethren please put me and my wife in prayers .... I need to be the next by God's mercy and Grace... Since 2018 till noooow..... Oh Lord hear meeee .. l receive mine in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Ugaboy: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
please pray for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.