Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32382 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Onogiede(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
God is always God ��� his Mercy enjoyed forever,..when u welcome God home you see smile and happiness all the time...I have tasted it

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Fashionista01(f): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Yseone(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let God be praised forever...
What God cannot do does not exist

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by gofigurena: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
I wonder what you will name the child. Miracle baby.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by April4th(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations is in order

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by bedoab10k(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by drchibuike53(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Onogiede:
God is always God ��� his Mercy enjoyed forever,..when u welcome God home you see smile and happiness all the time...I have tasted it

Enjoy ni Endure ni

Go church small don't type rubbish
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by godswilld10(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
congrats broda
I tap into your grace bro... I'll receive my own
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kristonium(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations Righteousness!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by dojnr4real: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ChrisDiaz(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family. I key into this miracle that we ttc will also come and testify before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Prettychild(f): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congratulations. May God answer our silent cries in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by TheMostComplex1: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Praise thy Lord
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ucha1: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations man of God

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Righteousness2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
daddytime:

Hallelujah...

I share in your happiness and testimony.

However, it isn't the God of Mouka that did this.

It is the one and only true God. The creator of the universe, the ancient of days, and the God of you, I, Mouka, and everyone else.

Let me Sound it in your Head without Apologies!
THE ALMIGHTY GOD of CHOSEN,
The GOD of Pastor Muoka Did it ! No one else! No even me!
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by real777(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
enny234:
Lol, unbelievable, sounds like magic
She only discovered she was pregnant at 9 months?
She did not menstruate for 9 months and did not think she was pregnant, or was she seeing her period while pregnant?
This is either another episode of things that never happened or There are some things the wife is not telling that man
A man of God here prays for woman never menstruated for years and she delivered 9 months later. No womb sef. Don't let fake christians / pastors (lukewarm) send you to hell. There are still true worshippers and miracles in this age.

Righteousness2:

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by peleson1: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by TheMostComplex1: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business. I wouldn't be riding the okada. I will use half of the savings to buy the okada for someone to be riding and bringing weekly income of maybe 10k while me I go to school...

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.

Go to school but you can work during the holidays or do some menial jobs during weekends.

The idea of Okada business & daily deliveries most of them don't keep to it.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by exnovio(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Our God is too great.. congratulations... everyone seeking God's face for children,i connect them to your testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by EJEHSON(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Funkybabee(f): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by anointedlinks: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wow
Congratulations dear
Am so happy for u

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Righteousness2(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Spherical77:
congratulations sir! Please intercede for me. I'm unemployed and hoping on God for good job. Thanks

In the Name of JESUS within the next 14 days, Miracle jobs will locate you and you will Choose the one you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by BananaPeel(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This our Great God can disgrace the bucket with basket....
Hallelujah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Shedah: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by EdiskyHarry: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm so Happy to read this.
Congrats.
More testimonies

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Oluwatee1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations righteousness

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kumulus(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by SoapQueen(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Is anything to hard for Him? Is it ever to late for Him? God Almighty, you're too faithful too fail!

Congratulations To you and your family.

See as body dey sweet me!

Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Rebuke: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
What God cannot do does not exist...

God cannot Lie

Why do yhu people like to get things twisted? Common sense is so hard for most of yhu.

What God cannot do doesn't exist is so simple yet "I too know like yhu" still can't comprehend it.

Chai, life without the Holy Spirit is hard undecided undecided undecided

Congratulations Op.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by SoapQueen(f): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
cool somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!!!! Congratulations sir.

Dear Lord, please remember all those weeping unto you for good children, let them conceive and put to bed this year 2022, I want to be reading celebration of twins and triplets Lord, thanks for granting their heart desires Amen. Congratulations in advance kiss God answers prayers! We just need to be patience till it come to pass cool

Amen! Amen!

Me I want triplets and I claim them in the name of Jesus.

Amen!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.