Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? (6522 Views)

Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

I am a Yoruba boy and I am a Muslim. Bringing Religion into this discussion is senseless
whatever makes u sleep at night

Ain't get no time for u

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by asanausana91: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
The answer is nooooo. You cannot threaten and kill northerners then expect the same northerners to vote for you.
The igbos decided not to vote for Buhari two times but he won, that shows that in 2031 if the south east decided not to support the north, the north will still win. Therefore the north don't need the south east to win a presidential election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

And your own capable leaders have turned you all to Almajaris begging on Western and Eastern streets for food. You no get shame. An Igbo man will rather die than beg except he is handicapped, unlike you whose generational trade is street begging
how does begging n referendum relate?
If only u know there are homeless people in USA too,so u want to come here n boast that u don't have igbo beggars?

U people are just nothing but empty barrels that makes d best noise,that's y u are stranded in Nigeria with no ally

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

Another child.

What do you say about Muslim and Israel?

I am a Christian, Igbo. I had a co tenant, a Muslim. In my work place, I keep the mat Muslims use in praying. When it is time for prayer, they meet me and I give it to them to set the ground and call for prayer.

I know the gifts I received from Saudi when they return from pilgrimage.

You may be the one pushing that SE hate Muslim.
no need for shalaye

Northern Muslims will show u igbos love the way u love them,gabadaya

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
asanausana91:
The answer is nooooo. You cannot threaten and kill northerners then expect the same northerners to vote for you.
The igbos decided not to vote for Buhari two times but he won, that shows that in 2031 if the south east decided not to support the north, the north will still win. Therefore the north don't need the south east to win a presidential election.
leave them,they never know wetin wan hit them

U hate someone for 7 good years n when u realise u will need him for your ambition u want to start showing him fake love.

The same people tgat hate everything n even insulted Yoruba pastors too

Nnamdi kanu even said any igbo attending a church owned by a Yoruba is a fool.

Just imagine how they have boxed themselves to a corner

The hate d northerner
They hate Muslims
They hate yorubas
Where will they get votes?
Who will vote them?
They are just realising that s south east n south south vote can't give them presidency.

Their karma is 2023

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no need for shalaye

Northern Muslims will show u igbos love the way u love them,gabadaya

No need of making inciting comments. It is not we against them but for a better Nigeria.

If a candidate is frail or have criminal record or have case to answer in court or with EFCC, don't expect vote from me for such a candidate.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Penguin2: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like muslims?

Igbos don’t hate Muslims as long as they do cross their boundaries and haba jihadic intentions to conquer more lands for Allah.

Problem comes when a Muslim feels his religion is the only true religion and starts to ferment trouble on Allah’s behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

No need of making inciting comments. It is not we against them but for a better Nigeria.

If a candidate is frail or have criminal record or have case to answer in court or with EFCC, don't expect vote from me for such a candidate.
name just 1 clean politician in this whole Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

U hate someone for 7 good years n when u realise u will need him for your ambition u want to start showing him fake love.

The hate d northerner
They hate Muslims
They hate yorubas
Who will vote them?
They are just realising that s south east n south south vote can't give them presidency.

Their karma is 2023

Yes, teach them and have good economy. Very soon, your currency will be $1:N1000 yet you are showing Igbos. Remind me who a fool is?

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
name just 1 clean politician in this whole Nigeria?

You don't need to be a known politicians to gain my support.

A lady just declared interest to contest, The Kowa woman is there, Kingsley Moghalu is there and so many more. If you care for Nigeria, vote according to verifiable and clean data and not hate. We suffer the consequences of our action when we do such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

Yes, teach them and have good economy. Very soon, your currency will be $1:N1000 yet you are showing Igbos. Remind me who a fool is?
u are d fool

D economy degenerating is as a result of clueless politicians we have all over d country,which section of d country is better?
U igbos present your politicians as angels but they can't do anything reasonable to better your region thereby making u economic refugees

How is abia state better than any state,how about anambra n your other states,they say charity begins at home,u haven't done anything reasonable in your region but u are promising us paradise.

A Yoruba adage says if person promise u better cloth,na cloth wey him wear u go use judge am.

How are your politicians better than other regions politicians.

Orji uzor kalu, okorocha,Peter obi aka him tu lie, ikpeazu, obiano n co.

How are they any better,will they do more than what they have done?

8 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

You don't need to be a known politicians to gain my support.

A lady just declared interest to contest, The Kowa woman is there, Kingsley Moghalu is there and so many more. If you care for Nigeria, vote according to verifiable and clean data and not hate. We suffer the consequences of our action when we do such.
tinubu is my choice

Any problem with that?At least this is democracy n i have right to vote for anyone I am comfortable with.

Promote your candidate n let me promote mine in peace

6 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u are d fool

D economy degenerating is as a result of clueless politicians we have all over d country,which section of d country is better?
U igbos present your politicians as angels but they can't do anything reasonable to better your region thereby making u economic refugees

How is abia state better than any state,how about anambra n your other states,they say charity begins at home,u haven't done anything reasonable in your region but u are promising us paradise.

A Yoruba adage says if person promise u better cloth,na cloth wey him wear u go use judge am.

How are they any better,will they do more than what they have done?

Well, I know that a fool is one that does the same thing over and over and expect different result.

The KOWA woman is not Igbo, just to tell you how we think. If you present Orji Uzor and Okorocha, Igbos will reject them. If you have any wrong done by Peter Obi, show it and stop spreading hate. Ebonyi State Governor is interested in contesting. Can you check his record and transformations in Ebonyi State?

If Abia State Governor still declare interest and he is to contest against Sowore, Sowore will get much votes in Abia State compared to the Governor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by blamingthedevil: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
“Life itself is a challenge and I have the confidence and capacity to wade through challenges and overcome. We are forging ahead and with the strong support of the masses of Nigerians, we are going to achieve a resounding victory.”

6 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
tinubu is my choice

Any problem with that?At least this is democracy n i have right to vote for anyone I am comfortable with.

Promote your candidate n let me promote mine in peace

I don't have candidate yet. But to be sincere with you, I will NEVER vote Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by DabuIIIT: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u are d fool

How are they any better,will they do more than what they have done? chai!!!! Xelly yaff finish this afonja ooo grin grin grin
A whole Baba naim dem call big f...!!! grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by PeaceNexus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is a faceless forum and I just wonder how you want to sift comments from other regions outside North.

The highest population of people in the North asides Hausas are Igbos. The highest population of people in the East aside Igbos are Hausas. They will vote for Igbos. Don't forget that we have alot of reasonable Hausas who see beyond what people in the West write and propagate. They live with the Igbos in peace

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by DabuIIIT: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

The hate d northerner
They hate Muslims
They hate yorubas
Who will vote them?

Their karma is 2023. what has presidency done for your miserable life? What has it done for the miserable people in your region?
So much f...s @40 in the zoo grin grin grin
Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by KanuIsCursed: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
2023?No,if you change your approach,stop name calling and court our support in future yes,you can't be calling us almajiri,born trowaway and expect us to vote for you,impossicant

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by freegaza(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
You guys think all these insults are only online and the Northerner on the street doesn't know, right? Lol

Just go to Facebook where there are alot of Northerners, search for a Hausa news outlet BBC HAUSA, DW HAUSA, AMINIYA, LEADERSHIP HAUSA or DAILY NIGERIAN HAUSA and then look for a news that is talking about IPOB. Translate the comments and you will see that the hatred for Igbos is second to none.

The Igbos have burned bridges even if they should start building now it will certainly take time, more than the time it took for the completion of the second Niger bridge

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like muslims?

You mean Igbo like Orji Uzo Kalu and Okorocha hate muslim?
Have any Igbo ever attacked a muslim based on his religion?
Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Cyberterror: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why will northerners vote for people who call their country a zoo? Igbos are killing northern soldiers and policemen stationed in the east, Igbos are aggressively pursuing division of Nigeria to keep the oil wealth for themselves, you think the north will allow Igbos get an opportunity to cause civil war again with an Ipob stooge in Aso rock?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Lovenorth: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, This question is directed strictly to northerners and I would love it if none northerners stay away and let’s get the honest pulse of northerners about an Igbo presidency.

With that said, to my question, by north, I’m talking about Hausas, Fulanis, Tiv, Igala, Nupe, etc. The people from Southwest seem to have made themselves the spokespersons for the north, insisting that the north won’t vote an Igbo man as president but ironically the north has never said so themselves.

So, even though I think we do not have many northerners on this forum, I do believe we have a handful of them. Please help bring us to bay of the reality of northern sentiment towards an Igbo man occupying the highest seat in the land. Can you people vote for Umahi or Peter Obi or Pius Anyim or Orji Kalu, or is the narrative true that you dread an Igbo man in power?

Or would you rather vote a Yoruba man instead of assuaging the tension in the East over clamour for equity and fairness and justice?

Once again, non-northerners should not derail this thread let’s get the unfiltered opinion of northerners.

Lalasticlala
Arewa
Lovenorth
Asgard
Let me tell you the plain truth, we would never vote an Igbo man as our president or to any vital position in the National assembly. And no Igbo would be given any critical position in Nigeria as far as North is concerned. We can only vote a Northerners or Yorubas and in some cases the people of the South south region. So any candidate from the East is only wasting his time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by QueenAgbo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Take this from me,southeast cannot produce the next presido of this country.

Thank God their people don realise am now.

They should continue creating enemies among all tribes.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

The hate d northerner
They hate Muslims
They hate yorubas
Who will vote them?

Their karma is 2023

You carry this matter for head...

What will be your gain if Igbo losses in 2023?....you will still work before you eat, you will still pay school fees, you will still buy fuel at higher price...so what will you really gain?

We don't really care... whether we lose or win it's non of our problems..

We are still the ones rulling Nigeria economically till eternity

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Injera(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
November1857:
Lol, Since you can't trust them with presidency, then allow them to have their separate country as being requested by them..... You can't continue doing business with someone you don't trust..
So that ibos may know there place. They are slaves conquered. The same thing they will like to do yo others that made them remove the secession clause and destroyed regionalism

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

I am a Yoruba boy and I am a Muslim. Bringing Religion into this discussion is senseless
You're not a Yoruba

Stop spewing thrash ibo boy

4 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

And your own capable leaders have turned you all to Almajaris begging on Western and Eastern streets for food. You no get shame. An Igbo man will rather die than beg except he is handicapped, unlike you whose generational trade is street begging
You talk say you be Yoruba, yet you dey put mouth for wetin no concern you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
whatever makes u sleep at night

Ain't get no time for u
He is not a Yoruba but an Ibo boy

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Don't forget that we have alot of reasonable Hausas who see beyond what people in the West write and propagate. They live with the Igbos in peace
Is it compulsory make una dey involve the South West for una matter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean Igbo like Orji Uzo Kalu and Okorocha hate muslim?
Have any Igbo ever attacked a muslim based on his religion?
LOL

Let me cure your ignorance with this link below

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/486318-inside-the-world-of-igbo-muslims-in-nigerias-south-east-region.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work / Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.