Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (40510 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by CondemnBattery(f): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
They won't listen

LordIsaac:
"... anytime she leaves home...she usually doesn't exceed one day..." To where?

@LordIsaac here is the answer you seek

Children of today don’t listen to their parents any more. They prefer to do whatever they like. I remember, always warn her to be careful with men.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by EternalBeing: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
"The End Time is no more near, the End Time is here!!!"

Make peace with your CREATOR by Accepting the HOLY SPIRIT of HIS Son as your Owner and Controller before it becomes too Late for you!

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Her intention was go to huzzle for the money..

Sadly she was used to pay a price..

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by TallPck1(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2022
wink
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Person her parents was supposed to give 7pm as time for coming home everyday.

Oh, she leaves home not more than one night?

1 Like

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by treatise: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
LordIsaac:

Jerusalema
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Glycolite: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
BadEnglish:

Very candid my lady, but in this case, it's glaring the parents are not persuasive enough, children can be very manipulative but It's up to the parent to stand their ground and control all anomaly that may arise

Forget all this epistle.
Pikin way wan spoil go spoil,no matter the level of discipline the parents wan discipline the pikin.
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by EmptyGarden(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
Office.
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
The more the beauty the more the love for dicks. I don't know why embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Rawtruth1: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Sorry but some girls after reading about that incident will still be victims of the rampaging yahoo plus guys.

The fish heads won't listen until they give guys Benz through their body parts
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Do they actually make money from all this money ritual madness?......
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Modernizer: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Failed mother. Grieve in peace. You birthed what you could not control
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by shigishege: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
na craze dey worry dem
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Sorry but some girls after reading about that incident will still be victims of the rampaging yahoo plus guys.

The fish heads won't listen until they give guys Benz through their body parts

How does body parts, translate to Benz ?.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by ipobarethieves: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
sad dem nor dey ever listen to their parents. Dem go dey do big girl
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by KingOfTheDamned: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2022
LordIsaac:

Exactly. The lady was raised in a morally bankrupt home where they virtually approved of her prostitution life style

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2022
No one deserves to be murdered… Condolences to the family sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Bahamas95(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Why didn't she warn her to also be careful of women? undecided

Who knows if she was deceived to that place by a "trusted" female frienemy.
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by donem: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
olola4:
So sad! Dog wey go lost won't hear the whistle of the hunter angry
Exactly! Same like head where go receive knock, even if the head enter Aeroplane, when time reach to receive the knock e go comot him head from window collect am.
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Electrochemistry(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Tpharell: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Exactly. The lady was raised in a morally bankrupt home where they virtually approved of her prostitution life style
Not necessarily, as there is no indication the parents approved of her 'one nite' disappearances. She is an adult remember, and you have no idea the extent they have gone to curtail her
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by JooEeL(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
You told her to be careful with men... or in other words, u were aware ur daughter is a runsgirl but u stylishly supported her?

So many parents these days are in subtle support of their children being internet fraudsters and prostitutes.

Instead of all of you to come out for proper revolution, all of ya cowards will prefer doing rubbish for a living -- and still die in the process. What for??

Weaklings!!

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2022
She has learnt her lesson in most painful way. Just like a lady I warned severally to the point that I reported her to her mum but unto no avail, today, nobody knows where she is since November.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Oceanblaze(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=LordIsaac post=109422933]"... anytime she leaves home...she usually doesn't exceed one day..." To where?[/quote
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by TheABOMINATION: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2022
BadEnglish:

Hi queen,
You are absolutely right, some children are just meant for perdition
My prayer is, may God give us child/children that will give us peace

There is no child that is meant for perdition. Whether a child grows up to be wayward or not depends on how the child was brought up and in what environment the child grew up.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by KingOfTheDamned: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Not necessarily, as there is no indication the parents approved of her 'one nite' disappearances. She is an adult remember, and you have no idea the extent they have gone to curtail her

You are actually very correct
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by AfroKnight: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Bola146:
Awon slay mamas sad I pity only the mother. But many parents know that their kids are wayward, they will still be accepting gifts from them Karma is watching!!!

Why only the mother?
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2022
All this block heads and mumu that commented before me and are blaming the mother or blaming the girl saying shes into runs,haven't you girls stayed over at a guy place,and guys haven't you invited a girl "not runs girl" to stay over at your place? I can't believe you dickwits will ignore the fact of ritualists on the prowl and be playing the blame game. What if she was kidnapped? Una no go reason reach that side abi

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by PaNnamdi: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Glycolite:

They don't listen !
And on my own part,I don't pity them anymore.
I got no "R.I.P" to waste on any idiotic creature this year.
The ignorance rate in Nigeria is highly disturbing

How can u conclude she was killed by a man just like that?
What if she mistakenly entered a wrong commercial vehicle of ritualists?

U Nigerians

Smhhh make I nor just talk
Re: Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

There is no child that is meant for perdition. Whether a child grows up to be wayward or not depends on how the child was brought up and in what environment the child grew up.

Children can be trained by the strictest parents on earth only to end up as olosho in university or after graduation. Whatever a child will do, they will do. You can only advise and hope.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.