Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno (24601 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Tototoosweet: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
I talk an say this my moniker go cast me
Munzy14:

Sugar...In agreement with your moniker..
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Tototoosweet: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Comrade small small now...Lol
Omicron007:

Why contradicting your moniker?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Golan007: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Like Atiku abi?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Cousin9999: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Men who say these things about women sound as if they despise them. And often when a man feels that strongly against women, it's because he likes men.

You can tell a lot about a culture and nation from the status of its women.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Onlinebar: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
These h*oes will ruin your life
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
NewsPerson:
A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has yet again given men another advice that would help them grow in life to attain the level of success they desire.
Reno who sighted a verse in the book of Ecclesiastes 2:17, advised men not to have too many women because they women would lead them ‘men’ astray thus making them hate their life.

Reno encouraged men to prove their manhood through excess of success and not an excess of carnality. “Prove your manhood through excess of success, not excess of carnality!”, he said.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzCCERMrEO/?utm_medium=copy_link

/

Christians sef!

Solomon had many wives and concubines, yet God loved and blessed him. An unrepentant adulterer and philanderer?

David nko?

Then of all the women to have Jesus his son, God chose a married virgin. Are you following me? Even in the same Bible, a serpent talked.

If Bible no tire una, e weak me.

Sadly, some of us are chastised because we engage in a crime called Thinking.

/
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Rayjnr: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Only 3 nko?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Rayjnr: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bola146:
grin few irresponsible men wouldn't agree with this, awon alaye onishina oshi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's a biological need,
Body calls for it.
You no dey fvck?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Rayjnr: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

oga reno DAT 1 no b 2day na since from d day's of

Adam
Samson
David
anini
even sani abacha and d rest

na say god give Solomon Brian if not........(him to for known how fr)

BT wait oo say oga reno to don turn social media influencers or politician cus I no know dis man stand

Na only 5 names u give us out of 7 billion people.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
tyup:

He was never a politician....this is 2022, you should spend more time with ur dictionary so many folks on here will not think ur a subliterate. Peace
Yes ! He only follow Politicians like Atiku & Co , Up n Down grin grin cheesy

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
nwajesus12:
have you seen his wife, focus on the message and leave the character of the man, in fallacy parlance, you just committed an Argumentatum ad Hominem
The wife he is said to have abandoned in the US, this as news came in that he had a baby with his Ethiopian mistress last may? undecided

The message is rendered of no value if the one who gives it is himself proven to be without own wisdom. undecided
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by tyup(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Himtulie247:
Yes ! He only follow Politicians like Atiku & Co , Up n Down grin grin cheesy

yourself can put those campaign clothes on and snap with whomever but except Reno omokri has once come out openly to contest for an elective post then he should not be refereed to as a politician.

Jonathan had to call him from his abode in the US and appointed him to be an adviser and when he was done, he went back. no politician here

1 Like

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Thebig4: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tell them
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by 99thEnemy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bola146:
grin few irresponsible men wouldn't agree with this, awon alaye onishina oshi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sweetheart kiss
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by richie240: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tototoosweet:
I don’t even know what is in pussy?

Death!
Every time u go there, a part of u literally dies, physically and spiritually!
cool

uthlaw:
not an issue of irresponsible, either you follow one or many,they are just there to destroy... Sabi Adam own na one,how e take finished!
U sabi d scores!

1 Like

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by SuperbCrown: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:
Reno has been relegated out of politics now a counselor in his parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by 99thEnemy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tototoosweet:
I don’t even know what is in pussy?

Your moniker shaaaaa
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:
Right from the beginning of time,women have always led men Astray. They are like Parasites whose main Objective is to latch on to a man and feed off him till he gets dried out.
Take marriage as a Case study. Do you ever wonder why the Wives are always Fat, while the husbands are looking Skinny and Dried out?

It is because of being Constantly Milked Dry by the Parasite he calls a wife. And to Prove her "love" to him,she rewards him with sex once every four months for being a Good Dog. Women are not your friends my dear Men cry
Hahahhahahaha this One has read the manipulated Man!
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by emmnprince(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:
Right from the beginning of time,women have always led men Astray. They are like Parasites whose main Objective is to latch on to a man and feed off him till he gets dried out.
Take marriage as a Case study. Do you ever wonder why the Wives are always Fat, while the husbands are looking Skinny and Dried out?

It is because of being Constantly Milked Dry by the Parasite he calls a wife. And to Prove her "love" to him,she rewards him with sex once every four months for being a Good Dog. Women are not your friends my dear Men cry

So what do you want us to do now. Not to get married to women? To divorce our wives? To marry them and not care for them, but for them to fend for themselves? Or what do you think?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=sammybest889 post=109426694]****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

oga reno DAT 1 no b 2day na since from d day's of

Adam
Samson
David
anini
even sani abacha and d rest

na say god give Solomon Brian if not........(him to for known how fr)

BT wait oo say oga reno to don turn social media influencers or politician cus I no know dis man stand[/quotes
Are you sure Sani Abacha do you have evidence?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Newboss(m): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2022
This one wey don carry another woman give am belle?

Abegi. Fûck those toto.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by snipernigga(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2022
When you were toasting that Kogi woman, you weren't thinking of Solomon and Co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by tit(f): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Reno has been relegated out of politics now a counselor in his parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reno mumu is over flowing
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by DesJioke: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2022
The truth will surely set us free
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Dizzyyish: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by ba2remagaji: 1:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Jobless man
NewsPerson:
A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has yet again given men another advice that would help them grow in life to attain the level of success they desire.
Reno who sighted a verse in the book of Ecclesiastes 2:17, advised men not to have too many women because they women would lead them ‘men’ astray thus making them hate their life.

Reno encouraged men to prove their manhood through excess of success and not an excess of carnality. “Prove your manhood through excess of success, not excess of carnality!”, he said.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzCCERMrEO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by faithfull18(f): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by matm: 2:11am On Jan 17, 2022
The day I stopped taking Reno seriously was d day I read he said no man can resist a woman he is in the same room with in terms of sex
Dt shows,he is lose without self control and sagacity.
He ignorantly portrayed men as animals dt lose their brain bc of women.But he was speaking for himself alone and not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by ufotunang: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2022
The women market ( body) can led one to confusion and finish your bank account
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by JustforMen: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

He was never a politician....this is 2022, you should spend more time with ur dictionary so many folks on here will not think ur a subliterate. Peace

Sub...kini?
Violence! Violence!!
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by HilcomTech(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2022
The same Reno that impregnated another woman who is not his wife

Reno is the exact definition of do as I say but not as I do.

Reno, your child (Jonathan) is an illegitimate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / . / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.