Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno (24359 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Goriola123: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Ask shun tizzy
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by AlphaStyles(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:
Right from the beginning of time,women have always led men Astray. They are like Parasites whose main Objective is to latch on to a man and feed off him till he gets dried out.
Take marriage as a Case study. Do you ever wonder why the Wives are always Fat, while the husbands are looking Skinny and Dried out?

It is because of being Constantly Milked Dry by the Parasite he calls a wife. And to Prove her "love" to him,she rewards him with sex once every four months for being a Good Dog. Women are not your friends my dear Men cry
na that same parasite born u

1 Like

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by favour32(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Reno dey right.
Nor carry women for head.
Your success man!
Nai you go carry for head.
Nobody knows wetin women want@Sigmund Freud.
If you men think say una know....una dey waste una time.
Channel the expected time to money making machine.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Johel(m): 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
NewsPerson:
A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has yet again given men another advice that would help them grow in life to attain the level of success they desire.
Reno who sighted a verse in the book of Ecclesiastes 2:17, advised men not to have too many women because they women would lead them ‘men’ astray thus making them hate their life.

Reno encouraged men to prove their manhood through excess of success and not an excess of carnality. “Prove your manhood through excess of success, not excess of carnality!”, he said.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzCCERMrEO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by finishmatter: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2022
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by finishmatter: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2022

odinson1:
Right from the beginning of time,women have always led men Astray. They are like Parasites whose main Objective is to latch on to a man and feed off him till he gets dried out.
Take marriage as a Case study. Do you ever wonder why the Wives are always Fat, while the husbands are looking Skinny and Dried out?

It is because of being Constantly Milked Dry by the Parasite he calls a wife. And to Prove her "love" to him,she rewards him with sex once every four months for being a Good Dog. Women are not your friends my dear Men cry
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by finishmatter: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2022

SmartPolician:
Most of the world's greatest men were destroyed by women....right from the days of the Bible.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by gracealonev: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Reno has been relegated out of politics now a counselor in his parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rather, this makes him more relevant. Why do I need anyone to keep reminding me that Buhari and his administration are bad, in the first place?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

E lie?
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Reno has been relegated out of politics now a counselor in his parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Say what you wish, the guy is living the life.

For some reason, the money he made with Jona didn't just run out leaving him a political prostitute like those carpet-crossing chumps who will let a man in office ream their arseholes just for a Dollar.

He has a brain in his head and he's using it well.

Being in politics in Nigeria, but for the money, is not really enviable. Those giving you money control everything about you.

They can do your woman and still force you to keep her in your house.

Because you don't have a brain to work you some independence, you simply bend over and take it.

Reno has a working brain and you better respect that.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by sirblend: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked
Who killed Funsho Williams?
BUHARI. tongue
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Lovenorth: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Go and tell that to your other wife
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by donhackaz: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Bola146:
grin few irresponsible men wouldn't agree with this, awon alaye onishina oshi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kilode grin grin
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by don89(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Reno, you said to many women, mine was only one, yes one little demon possessed girl nearly led me to early grave, fear women. I thank God, I was able to break free.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by africandollar: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:

grin grin grin you no well, aswear!
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Bola146(f): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2022
donhackaz:

Kilode grin grin

grin grin grin awon Oniranu ni
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by everythinggirly(f): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Good advice, only if they'll listen.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by mapet: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Femich18:
Reno the Wise man of our time

The "Wise man of our time" (Hypocrite of our time you mean) left his wife in the US, went to UK (under the false premise of harass Buhari) went to impregnate an Ethiopian woman.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by mapet: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Lovenorth:
Go and tell that to your other wife

Abi! useless hypocrite... someone that had a child out of wedlock giving this advice...
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by mapet: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2022
nwajesus12:
have you seen his wife, focus on the message and leave the character of the man, in fallacy parlance, you just committed an Argumentatum ad Hominem

Focus on what message? A hypocrite that cannot practice what he preaches? Meanwhile which of the wives is being referred to here
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by doneback04: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2022
You have finished enjoying ur own time as a youths, now u want me to not enjoy my own time. Abeg me go Bleep pussy.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:

comrades, you must be speaking from experience but no worry I got your points. Lower your voice a beat abeg!
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Solofresh2: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Bola146:
grin few irresponsible men wouldn't agree with this, awon alaye onishina oshi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by kiddapunk: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
NewsPerson:
A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has yet again given men another advice that would help them grow in life to attain the level of success they desire.
Reno who sighted a verse in the book of Ecclesiastes 2:17, advised men not to have too many women because they women would lead them ‘men’ astray thus making them hate their life.

Reno encouraged men to prove their manhood through excess of success and not an excess of carnality. “Prove your manhood through excess of success, not excess of carnality!”, he said.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzCCERMrEO/?utm_medium=copy_link

so I can have few then! sad
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Sucolee(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Daddy G.O
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Edusouls(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Very true talk nwanne, you just said it all, but our mothers were not this way, I think the modern women are complete parasites as you just said..
odinson1:

Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by mediainc: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2022
From political sycophant, now relationship counsellor...Oga what is your profession grin
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by mediainc: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
mapet:

The "Wise man of our time" (Hypocrite of our time you mean) left his wife in the US, went to UK (under the false premise of harass Buhari) went to impregnate an Ethiopian woman.... grin grin grin
The guy is opposite of what he preaches. Typical hypocrite grin
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Benzemma(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:

So are you trying to say that your mum is a parasite to your dad?
Be careful the way you condemn the handwork and the idea of your creator, for it's the idea of the almighty, that a man and woman, will leave their parents and be joined together as husband and wife.

Am sure that it is a woman that carried you in her womb not man. The same God that created man, create the woman that you are calling parasite, simple because it's God's idea for man and woman to be called husband and wife. At least, respect your mother for taking the responsibility of carrying you in her womb for complete 9 months and taking care of you from the day of your birth till you become a grown up.

Lastly, make sure that you are not married or planning to get a woman as your wife. If not, God will judge you by your own words.
Re: “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:

Some carry their wahala, pure wickedness into marriage. Even to the extent of exploiting their husbands. To work on their husbands weakness becomes a problem, what will now happen when there are kids in the home, the husband is capital Dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.