Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix (41726 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by havenz(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Virgin Mary, wish you all the best.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Lovenorth: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
The reason that she called herself virgin, it's not that she is ugly
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by mayormick(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what
can has different meaning to her

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by naija4life247: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2022
DSC7:
Congratulations to her....

I will marry a Virgin...

Not all these empty brain and boreholes that full everywhere...

If you are not a virgin, then you should be arrested, arranged, prosecuted and jailed for thinking of marrying a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by LINTUNE(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2022
killmods:

Even the ugliest girls get dicked just that she might not have a personal one like a boyfriend/lover But they get fvcked. I doubt no guy comes her way.
ilol true..some guys fit Bleep anything.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations dear. You kept yourself and graduated.
Don't lose focus, your future is bright kiss

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by jamace(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Why add, "Virgin" to the discourse? I don't like that.

Some bad guys, who want to be "first to comment" will be on the lookout for her. cheesy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2022
I only give kudos to very hot Virgins and not just the type that men will ordinarily not get so attracted to.

Congrats on her academic performance.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by saxby(f): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Virgin or no virgin, congrats to her.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Gold179:
the comments from the guys shows that they discouraging virginity, I thought I would see praises only for me to see shades everywhere, am sure if this girl is a nairalander she'll regret ever mentioning virginity.

its seriously annoying and later they'll be all over the timeline shouting. Body count is bad. The hypocrisy!
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by nelsonchek(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

dad might be late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Read the front page And you'll see that ignorant people have taken over nairaland.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by rolams(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Which one be virginity advert now!

Tell us you are a graduate at age 19 simple!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by adeniyi65(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
The inscription on her clothes made me remember Eminem's song WHEN AM GONE

"And when I'm gone just carry on don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice, just know that
I'm lookin' down on you smilin'
And I didn't feel a thing so baby, don't feel no pain, just smile back"

Baby girl just made her father proud wherever he is.

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nomailington: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Nonesense headline from a hungry writer. “19-year-old-virgin…”. Atleast, you should first check if that makes any sense before posting.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by adeniyi65(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Gold179:
the comments from the guys shows that they discouraging virginity, I thought I would see praises only for me to see shades everywhere, am sure if this girl is a nairalander she'll regret ever mentioning virginity.

So sad.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Johnchrix(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.

Baddest niga angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by wolesmile(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Maybe the dad is no more. If he had been a deadbeat dad, it would've been "despite" or "in spite of your"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Resisting the pressure to have sex with the opposite sex because more difficult if the person is handsome or beautiful or have attractive boobs or big behind (for the ladies).

I have seen men promise ladies as high as 200k for a one-night stand because those ladies are drop-dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, I don't see those attributes in this lady.

Either way, congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by HRMK: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2022
19yr old university graduate and a virgin?
she must be daughter to one of the moneybags of taraba!
why do these people get their daughters educated but entice the poor parents with money to get married to their tenaged daughters?i wonder!
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Bashnigga(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Gold179:

Lol,my thoughts exactly...
Imagine how she'd feel going through all these bashing comments.
Tbh,Some nairalanders can make you have a low self esteem.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ThinkSmarter: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Turn off, sexually unappealing
I like them hour glass figure.
curvy hips, moderate breast. avg to fine face.
put pillow under the spine and spread the laps to expose the pinky juice with moderate pubic hair.
then play with the boobs as u pump in and out, till she screams dadddyyyy... hornnyyy..,
Then i will ask her, do u love me? and she will say a resounding yesss.
then i will insert one or two finger in her mouth and she will lick it like a lolipop.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by eaglez(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Most probably her dad is late
Candidlady:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by izubext007: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Far from attraction
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by od501: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://web.facebook.com/justinamahmud.dauda

19 old? U sure say this one go secondary school lidis?

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2022
You are a virgin you are now telling it to the world?
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by remitarich(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2022
its true
she is a virgin indeed
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Rolexjerry(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
It's easy to stay a virgin when you are not beautiful, Same for a broke guy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by syntekelite(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2022
So being a virgin is now advert on social media
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by everythinggirly(f): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Why is she advertising her virginity? She's still young and naive.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Katcall: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2022
ednut1:
Can this one even make most men get erection
my body will reject her
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ajasbaba(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2022
She resemble man.no wonder she is still a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished? / Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.