Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix (41757 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by remitarich(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2022
its true
she is a virgin

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Sucolee(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Good one
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Katcall: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2022
LINTUNE:
Let's be frank here, guys no de come her way... she's really unattractive...no body, no fine face...make we no de whine ourselves.girls like them get lowself esteem pass..if one fine boy just whine am, if I hear say she no go gree..and by the way, 19 is still quite young to celebrate virginity..even as a guy I lose my virginity when I was 18...so no be big deal.
lost mine in my mother's womb
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by nnamdi640: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
What can of news is this. Virgin coper, are they saying that we no longer have virgin as graduate again
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ashawopikin(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.
me too
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by gistmega: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Double-entendre. Bro, you are with me. The emblazoned text distracted me from her success. In fact, I don't know what to celebrate here. Her virginity or her graduation? I will assume that is a clear shade. If she had stopped at "Dad, I made it", It might read positive but IN YOUR ABSENCE, . Clearly a shade. Not a day to shade Dad. That mother is the engineer behind the shade.
I am hoping that she will clarify that cos it speaks to her character as a person. And, it will affect her career.
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Katcall: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Turn off, sexually unappealing
I like them hour glass figure.
curvy hips, moderate breast. avg to fine face.
put pillow under the spine and spread the laps to expose the pinky juice with moderate pubic hair.
then play with the boobs as u pump in and out, till she screams dadddyyyy... hornnyyy..,
Then i will ask her, do u love me? and she will say a resounding yesss.
then i will insert one or two finger in her mouth and she will lick it like a lolipop.
am with you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by dettolgel: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://web.facebook.com/justinamahmud.dauda

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6

What is the official age to be admitted into Nigerian universities again? NUC oya food don done. grin

As for the young lady congratulations but I do not understand the correlation of being a virgin and graduation. Can someone please help me with that Obama surprise meme
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Timblaze(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Lwkmd.....I have nothing to say again, I have read all the comments, please somebody should romance this my Virgin comment.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Grandkay21(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Why wouldn't you remain a virgin with this staure of yours ,

Virgin at 19 you are proud of it , no be your mate reach 25yrs as virgin with everything way dey make man eye dey

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by BluntCrazeMan: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6
The way she looked, probably she no get the opportunity..
If she got opportunity and she resisted, then her celebration can be well understood.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Virgin……. Wow!!! What an achievement, Great News from Nigeria where Virginity is more important than Dollar value to Naira….

Early Monday morning mumu news angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by chidan1214: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Congrats dear, you are a Superwoman and your now and future is assured.

But ehnn
Many men for this nairalanders get problem with their thinking faculty, mentally deranged people. Instead of us to celebrate dis Superwoman of a young lady we are reasoning how she was able to keep her pride and castigating her based on our warped reasoning.

Meeeenn nah these same men go b father's one day that is if they are not already father's.

Guys make we dey reorient our brains abeg

CampussNews:

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Speaklove: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Yes even God celebrate you .
You know the worth of your virginity .

You were not after men to sell your virginity for mere gift .

Even though it it now considered a sin and a shameful thing to be a virgin these day .
Still you went ahead and preserved your self for your husband.

You will gain the spiritual and natural benefit that virginity gives at the end .
Many who are not virgin had regreted in the past and many will regret in the future like esau who sold his birthright for porrege .

Lord have mercy on this generation .

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Olisehinnocent: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2022
I use to talk like this until I knack one. They are very sweet and succulent. Get one for yourself and thank me later.
michael77777:
I can't have an erection even if she's naked for my front...

Ugly dry bone, everywhere is flat

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ufuosman(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by 12345baba(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Yahoo boys and ritualist go soon locate am
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by NoGirlfriend: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Virginity should NEVER be a public affair to boast about.

It's very commendable. But for personal consumption if you get my drift.
Beholder or Decoder?
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Hayee(f): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Gold179:
the comments from the guys shows that they discouraging virginity, I thought I would see praises only for me to see shades everywhere, am sure if this girl is a nairalander she'll regret ever mentioning virginity.

hahahaha grin grin grin

Me I'm not even surprised cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are hypocritical and they will tell you they want virgin that if she is not attractive she will be a good woman and of good character grin grin grin

Lori iro tongue

Nigerians don't like good people attractive or not
If she was attractive they will say it's a lie that she is trading clitocurrency cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Gold179:
the comments from the guys shows that they discouraging virginity, I thought I would see praises only for me to see shades everywhere, am sure if this girl is a nairalander she'll regret ever mentioning virginity.

Lol...grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ogwuche4u(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:

So unripe undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ogwuche4u(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Olisehinnocent:
I use to talk like this until I knack one. They are very sweet and succulent. Get one for yourself and thank me later.

Kai.... cheesy Are you sure you are normal? Just imagining the level of konji that made you do that.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Slynation(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
Double-entendre. Bro, you are with me. The emblazoned text distracted me from her success. In fact, I don't know what to celebrate here. Her virginity or her graduation? I will assume that is a clear shade. If she had stopped at "Dad, I made it", It might read positive but IN YOUR ABSENCE, . Clearly a shade. Not a day to shade Dad. That mother is the engineer behind the shade.
I am hoping that she will clarify that cos it speaks to her character as a person. And, it will affect her career.
Points Spotted on... Perhaps her dad is late, and English not constructed in the right context will automatically change the entire meaning...!!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by chidan1214: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

Lol, dem no know guy.

Back then in the days,
I married my gal as kpanla
After first issue nah so
She con succulent and sweet all over till date
Lol
Dem no go understand
Say this Superwoman go be one lucky man
Sweetie one day.
I wish her all da best
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Babygal2020(f): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Can you advise your sister or daughter to sleep around with men?
SMH virgin-hater
Harddiskng:

You are right.

To be honest, I advise guys to avoid any babe that keeps ringing that bell everywhere they go, at every given opportunity. Such babe just want to use it as leverage, imagine using virginity as a tool to appraise your value in 2022. That is just plain manipulation.

Virginity doesn’t make you sensible, it doesn’t make you reasonable or intelligent, it doesn’t mean you be a good wife or add any value to your home. If at all anything it puts a question mark on whether you can satisfy your husband sexually. We all know the high rate of divorce due to sexual incompatibility.

Its commendable, again it’s not a public affair deserving of a medal.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by taju4free(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by GeneralOjukwu: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2022
NoGirlfriend:
Beholder or Decoder?

?

What have you been drinking?
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by CSTRR: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Many people would have finished with a first class of they kept their dickks or vagina in their pants.

It happened to me.

4.7 wey I dey manage dey go since 100 level, it got to 400 level,I slept with one girl and CGPA crashed that semester to 4.42.

It was like a dream to me.
It took the Grace of God and plenty prayer for me to recover a bit and come out of school with an overall CGPA of 4.47 the following year.

I ended up graduating with a 2.1.

My Dad is still baffled till today at the sudden crash from first class to 2.1.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by nabdeck(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Oga be calming down, it's new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.