Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix (41756 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ubee(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Back in the early 2000's when I figured out the way social media is used, and the way it would inevitably change forever the way humans behave and interact, i knew that humanity was headed on a permanent downward trend in thoughtfulness, decency and decorum.

It still shocks me how today most of the youth seem eager to chronicle most of their lives on the internet, and expose details that are totally unnecessary and better kept private.

Just look at this 19 year old that has clearly exposed how dumb she is. Why must she tell the world she is a virgin? What does she expect us to do with that revelation?
Does she feel she is a special breed of human, and better than non-virgins?

Does she not have sense? Smh
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Chidexthebest: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
I don't think she means she's a virgin. The post states virgin corper as in prospective corp member.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://web.facebook.com/justinamahmud.dauda

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6

Suddenly it's a big deal for a kid to be a virgin!

Says a lot about how far gone our society is
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Bamzyriches451: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Ooh no, no wonder she remained a virgin
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by muheeb01(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Congrats to her.
Wear ur wig well. She wear wig like as if it is cap
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.
infact boldly written, But wait, is this how we will start this morning?

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2022
HeroHero:
Who confirmed it?
Based on logistics smiley I believe her
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Rochasstatue(f): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Won't be surprised if she's a virgin.
Too thin to either have a pliable vagina or too narrow for vaginal burglary.
Congrats kid.
Hold yur head up.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Doctorimpulse(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2022
1) she looks like a 16yrs old girl, i don't believe she's up to 19.
2) how can anyone see this slim shade and still try to toast her not to talk of disvirgin her? E no bam na, she's not loaded!
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by phemmyfour: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
No opportunity to lose her virginity....Guys ain't interested
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by calcal: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
at 6 started primary school

plus 12 years secondary school

plus 4 years BA

22 years

22-19=3

The fraudulent parent should tell us how, from Taraba?
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by bonnyhope: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
You get mouth
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by triplechoice(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what

Don't think it is a shade at the dad.

I believe she is celebrating the fact that she made it through school as a virgin without the monitoring presence of her dad.

Most parents in this part of the world are usually worried when a girl of about 15 is leaving home for university.

And considering the value that is usually placed on virginity by some of those parents, they hope and even admonish their daughters to remain a virgin until after graduation.

I know of a father who promised the daughter a car if she can keep her virginity throughout her university days. She did and the dad kept to his promise.
So I believe for this young lady, her case may not be too different hence the reason for the celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by faithfull18(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even if she is a virgin, she should have kept it to herself. E get why.
The days are evil.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Gold179: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
don't mind them jare, they just can't take it when they see a woman doing well more than them.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Gold179: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by DSC7: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
naija4life247:

If you are not a virgin, then you should be arrested, arranged, prosecuted and jailed for thinking of marrying a virgin.

Is it in the Nigerian Constitution?...

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ultimatekint(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nigeria is not a place where when you graduate from any institution, then you start celebrating, no future for the youths.
The leaders, endsars, herdsmen, bandits , always derive joy in killings.
Unity in Nigeria had been deleted .
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by bizzibodi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
She shouldn't have said she is a virgin cause ritualist loves virgin.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Harddiskng:

You are right.

To be honest, I advise guys to avoid any babe that keeps ringing that bell everywhere they go, at every given opportunity. Such babe just want to use it as leverage, imagine using virginity as a tool to appraise your value in 2022. That is just plain manipulation.

Virginity doesn’t make you sensible, it doesn’t make you reasonable or intelligent, it doesn’t mean you be a good wife or add any value to your home. If at all anything it puts a question mark on whether you can satisfy your husband sexually. We all know the high rate of divorce due to sexual incompatibility.

Its commendable, again it’s not a public affair deserving of a medal.

Make una no discourage her.
Congrats baby girl
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Blackdisciple(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
lilvicky68:
Breastless corper or flat chest corper should be better grin..

Lolzzz Omoh nothing dey there ooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by YourFavorite21(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
She no even get nyash sef
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by RoyalGee: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
YourFavorite21:
YourFavorite21:

What were you doing at 19years, I can bet you were yet to correct your G.C.E o levels papers.

That girl has achieved more than most of you all would have -at that age.

Oh you are referring to artificial packaging of front and back. Don't worry she is still growing and is good as she is not sexually awake. Umuaka highway generation!
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by JayPeeOham: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Katie2021:
All this comments can make a girl go into depression.
Please allow her ,na God create her this way and beside "BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER"

Congratulations girl

Someone once said it's "BEER HOLDER not BEHOLDER" grin cheesy grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Sterlingpounds: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Congraulations girl! More heights to attain.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Olisehinnocent: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
You won't understand until you try one of them. You can do any style of your choice with ease. Their punna dey sweet too
ogwuche4u:

Kai.... cheesy Are you sure you are normal? Just imagining the level of konji that made you do that.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by YourFavorite21(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
RoyalGee:

[s]What were you doing at 19years, I can bet you were yet to correct your G.C.E o levels papers.

That girl has achieved more than most of you all would have -at that age.

Oh you are referring to artificial packaging of front and back. Don't worry she is still growing and is good as she is not sexually awake. Umuaka highway generation![/s]
She get nyash abi she no get ? Answer me
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
The life after graduation is full of numerous challenges. And for being a virgin it's good but shouldn't be made public.

I hate seeing people boasting or flaunting emptiness.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Flows001(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Doctorimpulse:
1) she looks like a 16yrs old girl, i don't believe she's up to 19.
2) how can anyone see this slim shade and still try to toast her not to talk of disvirgin her? E no bam na, she's not loaded!
Forget this trash!. I had a course mate who was far thinner and not "loaded" than this lady, she was really mocked by the "beautiful, loaded and curvy" ladies but guess what? A very responsible young man who saw way beyond the lady's appearance, proposed to her while we were still in school, today she's happily married with a beautiful daughter. Meanwhile, all those "beautiful and curvy" ladies are still jumping from one relationship/ yahoo boy to another.
Stop body shaming God's creation!!!!

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by benitwater(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hot cake for industries.
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.