Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix (41753 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:28am On Jan 17, 2022
realestate99:
This is not body shaming but only a condemned bandit would have the urge to go down on a girl with such a fragile frame.
oh boy see finishing

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by ednut1(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Can this one even make most men get erection
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Josbreed: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Now I see why she is still a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Bahamas95(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2022
What shall it profit a girl if her hymen is still intact but her anu$ is "borehole"?

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Rickmann: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin', Siggy reports.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://web.facebook.com/justinamahmud.dauda

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6

This country sef..
What's wrong with our reasoning for heaven's sake?
Why do we always celebrate stupid things?

It's arguably normal for a 19 year old girl to remain in check and still be a virgin.
If you celebrate a 19 year old, what will you say about a 27 or 28 year old virgin.

The mental slavery in this country is second to none, let's free ourselves pls..
These are thing the westerners see and continue to laugh and suppress us.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Dapson73(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.

I'm with you nigga

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2022
The zoo comrades are always obese with breast. See all of them. She has small breast;she has flat chest etc what does it mean.. Abeg shift! Congrats sister!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Getat even me nr go like feck you
Tah

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by DominionGreat: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what

Walahi your comment made me laugh so hard...

Some people don't understand there are salient meaning in certain statements..that was an indirect shade at her dad without her knowing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by lanocfoods: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
lilvicky68:
Breastless corper or flat chest corper should be better grin..
Body shaming much?
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by AmazingELixir: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2022
undecided

What fvckery is this...must her sexuality or lack of it be introduced to buttress or rub off on her accomplishment...these are the issues women must fight against in an increasingly gender suppressive society.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Oceanblaze(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Unattractive...you should be a virgin forever

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by NaijaCover(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2022
There is nothing way No Go See Inside Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by LINTUNE(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Let's be frank here, guys no de come her way... she's really unattractive...no body, no fine face...make we no de whine ourselves.girls like them get lowself esteem pass..if one fine boy just whine am, if I hear say she no go gree..and by the way, 19 is still quite young to celebrate virginity..even as a guy I lose my virginity when I was 18...so no be big deal.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations to her for graduating at 19 and being a virgin in this time and age. I hope she has good qualities to go with it. No be by announcing I'm a virgin... Good luck to her
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by GYBABA(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2022
But who asked her to include virginity sef? What concerns us bayi?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by clockwisereport: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Dad imade it even in your absence

A shade at the dad or what

The dad is late
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Testimony1988(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Good of you,keep it up,don't mind those useless commentators below me
hmmmm.
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Tizu(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, the Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-still-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6

I am proud of you girl.
The sky is your limit.
Don't mind those who destroyed their purity and scattered everything and now having smelling leaking kpekus.
Congratulations Virgin Corper!

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by adecz: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
⏩We should contact JAMB for
giving her admission at age 15.

❌Her degree certificate should be
withheld..

But you're too skinny as you never
begin nourishment from cassava wink wink wink

Congrats though, "virgin" ☺️☺️☺️
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by inspectorg(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
CampussNews:
A Taraba State University (TSU) student by the name Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin'.

https://campusnews.medium.com/taraba-university-student-celebrates-as-she-graduates-at-19-shtill-a-virgin-photos-34900a1d0cd6
Na so u na go dey yab mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. If one optimistic and futuristic good-boy ;wey makam good from the street, pick this girl now com mold aam the wey EVE suppose be for una mind; na so una go turn agbada to bank dey pursue their harmony to put asunder in the pretence of ---I am the MAN capable to take care of u wit wetin u carry babe.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Moxil(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Ahhhh.....omo virgin leleyi o
Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
LINTUNE:
Let's be frank here, guys no de come her way... she's really unattractive...no body, no fine face...make we no de whine ourselves.girls like them get lowself esteem pass..if one fine boy just whine am, if I hear say she no go gree..and by the way, 19 is still quite young to celebrate virginity..even as a guy I lose my virginity when I was 18...so no be big deal.
Even the ugliest girls get dicked just that she might not have a personal one like a boyfriend/lover But they get fvcked. I doubt no guy comes her way.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by DSC7: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations to her....

I will marry a Virgin...

Not all these empty brain and boreholes that full everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Kinzo0917(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Rahkman:
Who go fùck this skeleton bone nyash?
. But slim girls are tighter ooo. Try one and see and u will thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Kinzo0917(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Vickyvice:
Who wan send this flat body? Even rapists no go send sef. Just nothing visiby except one long twelve inch flat ruler body
. Yet people rape 3 years old. I swear if this girl naked for you in your room, ur dick go nod taya

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Kinzo0917(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even if she is a virgin, she should have kept it to herself. E get why.
. Had she kept it, the news would not ve trended. Na the virginity side to the story made d news to trend

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix by Karleb(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2022
This girl is only a teenager, she can be forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.