Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family (29247 Views)

Romance Scammers / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by RenaissanceGuy: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
There's no other Light that can make you want to do this aside being born again or some religious conviction generally. Any other reason is jealousy, deceit and vendetta.

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Slurity:
You are even still hiding the actual thing you did to us here. Are you sure you are ready for this?

He smoked excessive weed and did drugs and it activates the chakra system and throw him off balance into awakening, so he is going through the dark night of soul.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this one alright? You are asking us how to report yourself and family? Start from the police station around your area or tag EFCC But just know you will be the one who will be spending time in jail cause your brothers will be out in no time after paying up. You don’t even sound mentally stable to start with.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by President2001(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise
Restitution is inevitable I want to congratulate you for taking right step, this is an issue you can't carry out by yourself get a spiritual elderly person who can guide you make sure you open up deeply
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Jetbound: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise

In a corrupt country like Nigeria not much you can do. Report them to police/efcc and they'll collect their percentage and let them go. You'll only make enemies. Keep doing your thing and stay away.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by marsup: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pay back all the people who scammed. It's called restitution. Ask for forgiveness and hold your peace.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
syntekelite:
You want to do whats right yet come online to ask if you should do it.?? The people you wanna report dont they or their siblings use nairaland or you assume they wont know its you Truth is you want to snitch not repent.. if you really want to repent submit yourself to the right authorities and pay the price for your own crime,you dont need involving anyone except murder was involved.. they will also pay their price when karma knocks..and be careful they dont do you harm if you eventually still go ahead and mention their names..
Gbam!!!
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Iliveforever(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na “damn nigger” brother be this

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Sureplug0021: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
You need to buy a cardboard and marker.. find the nearest market and put up the card with written sign .. I'm a yahoo boy before pls arrest me because i need you to arrest my family too... dumb ass...you nobe yahoo boy...real yahoo boys will engage in So many ventures online ... Btc mining , forex , yield farming and ethical hacking ... Wanna be like you should just find a rehabilitation and die a snails death .. Fool
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Very very shameful and foolish post
I'm not impressed
angry angry
@OP you saw the bright light abi magic or whatever and the so called true way is telling you to destroy another man's life
People you can't afford to feed or foot their bills and you're contemplating on how best to destroy them; Indeed you're very wicked soul
angry sad
A very very Wicked person
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by packerdency(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bro
Am looking for people that will teach me and here you are talking nonsense when we have a messed country,connect me to your family or hk let me help my family,hello Nairaland,am looking for gee family to adopt me
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MemoriesAndMe: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
What do u need help with? Your anger issues or your mental issues?

You didn't explain anything in this writeup anyone can advise on.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Maxxim: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
You're a snitch dude
Hope you'll still remain the same once you get payed back.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by DroppingLiquid: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
I wuold have recommended EFCC but I don't know these days. They might get out through rubbing hands and you'll be in trouble. Please can you explain what you mean by taking someone's life-force?
InternetAgbero:
Nobody knows anything? Don't just view...say something. No links to EFCC Nigeria? Or is it a case of the populace supporting evil?

Well, I'll start with Interpol and the RCMP from where I'm at.

https://www.interpol.int/en/What-you-can-do/If-you-need-help
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Uzomacharles: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
wasco8966:
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

Hope say them no dey mumu there?
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by bluefilm: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Just take yourself to the nearest EFCC office near you.

The rest will take care of itself.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Give400: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise
Have you refunded those people you have scammed? If not you just spilling trash. You'll also rot in jail or get strangled by those families you snitching on
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by musicwriter(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
@all
Any time you see this type of post on Nairaland, note that you're participating in a survey. Whatever you type here would be used to locate you. All they need is your IP address (which Nairaland will furnish them) and they'll get your phone number from MTN, Airtel, Glo......unless you use VPN.

How do I know this?

Because after I wrote a book in 2018, the CIA and MI16 started looking for me and trying to lure me to participate in crime. They're looking for a way to blackmail me and the book. Because if Africans understand that book, everything white people have built to enslave us would collapse overnight. I blogged about it. See details at https://www.africason.com/2021/08/how-cia-recruit-innocent-people-to.html

Unfortunately, for them I am legit. But I've used the past years to study and understand how the secret service works. I see them all the time even now. They've been on my street wearing LAWMA dress, intercepting my call and meeting me at a hotel and all that. Even planting people in my compound!!. One met me in a cyber cafe late last year to see what they were typing for me. Unknown to them, I am the investigator of investigators. At this point I can actually open a consultancy on the secret service.

Stay legit and nothing will hurt you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Justiceleague1: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by phorget(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Op can you introduce me to this international syndicates?
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise
you only want to report because you weren't included in the sharing of the proceeds. Greedy foollll
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by ikdaddy01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Our response is based on our psyche. We view, we value, we evaluate, we analys, then decide to comment or pass over based on evidence found or available
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by mclloyd22: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nothing person no go see for here.the people you scammed have you restituted? If no then you have to start from there. Remove the log on your eyes first before your brothers. Or you wan make we dey hail you Onye oma ? You scammed people and their devil has been following you and now you dey find who the devil wan hunt together with you. If these boys kill you tomorrow your blood Na waste. No �
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

If the said Syndicate operates in Nigeria, you might loose your life or they will rope you in, so if your conscience is hurting make sure you are ready for jail time because you follow them run am.
Candid advise is to let sleeping dogs lie for now, things will sort themselves out. Forget all these ppl pushing you to report this and that go and follow up on hushpuppis case about the guy Abba kyari kept in jail until he almost died because he went against the syndicate after everything he was still named on FBI list and today a wanted man.
Is one thing for both the streets and law enforcement to be against you.
Unless you are suicidal, so many idealists cheering you on. Reality is different they will fight back and your life will be bleeped up beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by OMOJOHN001: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
[ life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longe

TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE, JEALOUS IDIOTT

Why don't you wait for their own time to come so they can repent just the way you did.

They are doing far better than you now, and you are getting mad over it, Asiere n wa eni kun ra, (A mad man is seeking for counterpart.)

Go and get a life and stop Getting jealous of what you have once benefited from, Why didn't you report when you were still part of them.

I DISLIKE people like you with passion,
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by AngelicBeing: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
sad
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by OlawaleBammie: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
No police station around your ends?

Start from there
see pls, make una get it into una brain dat na naija we dey

Weneva someone want to report something weighing like this make una no dey mention police

Those entities are evil, speaking from experience
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by berrystunn(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Mugu go home and sleep.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by olisaEze(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well shout alleluia our brother has seen the light!! grin

Well since u admit to being a willing partner and partaker in the ill gotten wealth for years, I hope ure also ready & willing to do some time too. Anything less makes u a snitch if ure not willing to pay penance back to society as well.

Oga Bawa come o, food is ready! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar / Clearing Agent Arrested For Diverting Client’s 2 Containers, SUV (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.