Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family (29285 Views)

Romance Scammers / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by thinkmoney(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Justwise
From experience, my background, my type of person, study and exposure. I tend to be able to analyse people.
My brother, I sincerely (from your write up), sense you have struggle with your sanity. I am being blunt, sorry. I would have appreciate you tell us the issue that led to your stabbing.
This your state of mind might in truth not be unrelated to your activities in the past. But those deeds are done.
You are seeking redemption. It's good. But smoking out your family ideally might be good, but in reality, it might work against you eventually. You might after even hate yourself and start feeling suicidal.
I hope you will have the capacity to see the truth of things. Avoid your family and their evil activities. Go on with your life and a God. Find redemption from other means.
My prayers and sympathy is with you
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by jayice(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Live and let live...face ur front,karma must meet them including you Las las
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nairaland family, I greet o!

After reading everything y'all wrote, I've decided to chill and let Karma do it's thing. We didn't create ourselves after all.

Hilarious but some offa dem don reach Benin Republic based on Japa levels. Apparently, hardman hardman no be for where FBI & RCMP dey. Prison beans ain't fine dining.

Thanks again for the support and bless up y'all.

It's chill-time now.

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by themanderon: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Know ye not that many people on this forum have one form of criminality or the other in their blood so why would they comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / EFCC Re-arrests Mompha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.