Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. (37275 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Kobo, e feel like say you be woman today. grin
I never still fit decipher you.
Nani gi ka na ahu ya as nwoke o.... grin

O wu nu nwaanyi na..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2022
karli4nia:

Lol. Yes, it was actually in a movie, i saw it too..
Lmao... grin grin nairaland of comedy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aboyaji(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
otikpoko:

Your brother has probably been locked inside Bottle.

I may not feel your pains but I understand what you're saying.

People who don't have close Family Bonds will never understand this.

I've cut off two of my siblings due to something like this.

In about 8 to 9 years, we've not spoken more than 7 times.

Neither will I ever visit them or will they know where I'm staying.

Some women are worse than DEMONS!

They will enter a family and instead of helping the family bond stronger and increasing the number of people in the family, the reverse is the case.

For my own sanity, I gave my own siblings space.

I don't need you, your money, or need your children or any of your in-laws for me and my own children to surge ahead in life since you've allowed your wife to destroy our bond, I match.
Wow! Just wow!

I've learned to stay out of the way for them.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Tito24: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
aboyaji:
Wait let me tell you what you don't know. I may have made a mistake quoting you. You don't sound learned in this discourse.

He is my brother. I am closest to him. I am not the type of adult that sits around doing nothing when things are going out of hand. I am very much responsible in his life because he is my brother. Get it?
5 stars for this comment

I was in a similar situation at some point and I did everything possible to discourage my brother from keeping the relationship
People called me names but I didn't care.
My brother!
It is your business o! because some way some how it will come back to you!
If something happens to your brother
Do you think she would care... The way you would care
Even though my brother hasn't said thank you to me, I see it in his eyes and in his actions towards me

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Nani gi ka na ahu ya as nwoke o.... grin

O wu nu nwaanyi na..

Really?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Really?
O shi nini? grin

Really...okwu ji a dabara gini ya... grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

O shi nini? grin

Really...okwu ji a dabara gini ya... grin

Ndidi ka a na e ji a so Kobo o. grin

Ya jukata gi ajuju nga ehn…ishi a gbawa gi. grin
Aside that, o nwehu nsogbu. cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ndidi ka a na e ji a so Kobo o. grin

Ya jukata gi ajuju nga ehn…ishi a gbawa gi. grin
Aside that, o nwehu nsogbu. cheesy
Lol....You really do give her audience..

Sometimes when i read some comments gi na ya, i will smh and laugh...I nwere ndidi o.

I can't be dragged back to an old comment, o ji agwu m ike...and Kobo is good with reverting to old stuffs...She appears like onye choro Ighota everything.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
iamL:

Exactly my kind of person.

Sometime last year a friend's wife gave me attitude because I passed the night at their place due to a contract lapse I was handling with the husband who was owing me some cash till date which she didn't know abt.

When she gave birth the husband called asking when I will come by, after sometime she called saying they are suprised I haven't come to see their child and all that, knowing am a busy person and don't like visiting all the time I just used that as an excuse.

Since then I haven't stepped my legs there I only chat them up online.

If someone give want u to give them space stay away completely na Dem go find u.

@Op should respect your boundaries and stay out of their issues since there is no alarming issues.

Yes ooo.....

Because as I dey like this I hate attitude ehhh, that's why anyone who comes to my place to spend the weekend or a night I don't bother you cos I hate it myself,but doing as if my present have taken all the space in your house hmmmm.....

I always believe and agree with this comment
( oga long time oo u dey soo) that one dey always swt me die..lolz

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by countryman13: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.
I dont really see any form of rudeness, bn authoritative etc in all these things u mentioned.
(a)If i were u,i wouldnt ve gone into d kitchen cooking indomie as alternative to d already prepared semo knowing d type of person she is.
(b) i dont think it is any way your biz dt she slapped her maid. Let her slap d maid a million times. did d maid employ u as a spokesperson?
(c) ur elder brother's response(WHY) to ur conclusion dt u wont b coming to his house anymore is 100% correct. are u expecting him to castigate his wife before u? it doesnt work dt way.
(d) Finally, i am a true believer of black power(juju) bt what are ur facts/
ADVICE
Learn how to face ur our own business n all these ur insinuations coz one day it ll b ur turn(when u re married), n someone somewhere ll b having same perspectives against ur husband/wife
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by countryman13: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rachel98:
I can't be rude to my in-laws when I get married, becus i'm not ill-mannered, ill-bred and rude... So I can't.
It's too early to conclude. Just pray to God to b a gd house wife coz u can't know how to cross a river when u have not gotten there.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by tunjilana: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you care about someone, the first thing you do is respect that person, this regardless of age, relationship, rank etc. This ought to be commonsense but unfortunately most Nigerians don't realize even this little nugget of wisdom has been in existence long before they came into being. undecided

Next, you ensure you don't invade the person's space without permission from that permission. Forcing your opinion, ideas and ways on other is indicator that you care less about that more and more about your opinion to the point of ridiculing the others existence to impose your will on them. undecided

Anyways, the guy already admits to advising his brother who he admits is a serial babamama-boy, yet the brother continues in the same path. So what does he gain from continuing to blame the women for his brother's lifestyle? undecided

Your tot pattern isn't the way life really works...you don't respect people who are close to you by letting them stray away and go at variance with the good values with which you' all were nurtured. I dont know your religion but as Christians the bible admonishes us to check on eachother and let no one stray...So, until you have 3xhausted all reasonable options, you don't watch your family member fall into a ditch....While I agree that sometimes the admonisher may think that he is right while he is really wrong, that is not the case here...A badly behaved partner, who puts financial pressure on her partner, treats his family members with disdain and threatens to leave at every attempt at correction/alignment is not an ideal partner and likely doesnt have his interest at heart...If he is blind cos of love, his brothers shouldn't close their eyes and watch things go wrong just to be called "woke"....when things go wrong, they are still the ones he will run to, to help him get back on track with life...so there is no harmful they try to prevent such recklessness from the onset
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
tunjilana:
Your tot pattern isn't the way life really works...you don't respect people who are close to you by letting them stray away and go at variance with the good values with which you' all were nurtured.
1. I dont know your religion but as Christians the bible admonishes us to check on eachother and let no one stray...So, until you have 3xhausted all reasonable options, you don't watch your family member fall into a ditch....While I agree that sometimes the admonisher may think that he is right while he is really wrong, that is not the case here...

2. A badly behaved partner, who puts financial pressure on her partner, treats his family members with disdain and threatens to leave at every attempt at correction/alignment is not an ideal partner and likely doesnt have his interest at heart...If he is blind cos of love, his brothers shouldn't close their eyes and watch things go wrong just to be called "woke"....when things go wrong, they are still the ones he will run to, to help him get back on track with life...so there is no harmful they try to prevent such recklessness from the onset
1. Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word "Christian", never said any of that to you. In fact, He said instead that if you want to become worthy of Him, you have to be willing to abandon Father, Mother, brother, sister, wife, husband, children, etc., in order to become worthy of Him. So I am not certain what makes you believe that you can be of Jesus Christ and hold such views as the one you do regarding your relatives there. undecided

2. A badly behaved partner is the sole issue of the other partner. A third-party can complain to the one of the rudeness but in the end respect the ones right to partner with whomsoever he/she chooses to be with. If he is blind because of love, it would be selfish for his brothers to require he be denied love for their sake, don't you think? undecided

There is nothing woke about these things but commonsense. Rather than attempt to control the lives of others, even your brothers, you respect that they are just as competent at living their lives as you are who hang in the background should the one require your assistance or advice. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol....You really do give her audience..

I just feel drawn to the energy behind that account.

Sometimes when i read some comments gi na ya, i will smh and laugh...I nwere ndidi o.

I can't be dragged back to an old comment, o ji agwu m ike...and Kobo is good with reverting to old stuffs...She appears like onye choro Ighota everything.

cheesy

With Kobo, you just have to know when to quit, otherwise, it goes on and on. cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

I just feel drawn to the energy behind that account.

cheesy

With Kobo, you just have to know when to quit, otherwise, it goes on and on. cheesy
Jisie ike... cheesy Until you get drained.

As in eeh...Imagine a wife like that, A ga m a hapuru ya ulo o...Or Ya rahu ura, ma alota... grin grin

Even o ka na eme argue above...Energy too filled up..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Jisie ike... cheesy Until you get drained.

I know when to withdraw when it comes to her. (k'owudi him? undecided o ka na a ra'm ahu I kweta n'owu nwaanyi o)

As in eeh...Imagine a wife like that, A ga m a hapuru ya ulo o...Or Ya rahu ura, ma alota... grin grin

Even o ka na eme argue above...Energy too filled up..

I ga a gbalahu ya? cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Munzy14(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

I know when to withdraw when it comes to her. (k'owudi him? undecided o ka na a ra'm ahu I kweta n'owu nwaanyi o)

I ga a gbalahu ya? cheesy
Lol...Another genderless nairalander grin grin like the one we have on BB thread.

I will get bored easily...Discussions or stories that comes on as repetition or continued dragging can get me bored easily.

Ya wuru my woman, A ga hum agba kwa oso sha...O wunu for better for worst...

Mana, i ma that ecstasy of rounding up from work quick quick to go pick her up and we return home, ga a bia di wa zie less...Or I will start avoiding conversations that will drain my energy. grin

Maybe ya wuru come back , bathe, eat, have fun, talk about how the day went and sleep.. cheesy

He/she is intelligent though.

Probably when she gets the memo, she can improve for better...O wunu unintelligent people na di difficult to correct or Improve.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by tunjilana: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word "Christian", never said any of that to you. In fact, He said instead that if you want to become worthy of Him, you have to be willing to abandon Father, Mother, brother, sister, wife, husband, children, etc., in order to become worthy of Him. So I am not certain what makes you believe that you can be of Jesus Christ and hold such views as the one you do regarding your relatives there. undecided

2. A badly behaved partner is the sole issue of the other partner. A third-party can complain to the one of the rudeness but in the end respect the ones right to partner with whomsoever he/she chooses to be with. If he is blind because of love, it would be selfish for his brothers to require he be denied love for their sake, don't you think? undecided

There is nothing woke about these things but commonsense. Rather than attempt to control the lives of others, even your brothers, you respect that they are just as competent at living their lives as you are who hang in the background should the one require your assistance or advice. undecided

Jesus tot us and he also used his many apostles to speak to us after he left...Galatians 6:2 said we should carry each other's burden...

As for love, If Samson had good brothers, will you rather prefer they leave him to perish under Delilah so that they can allow him enjoy his "Love" or they should have warned him and even find ways to prevent him from allowing her wreck him. Love is a feeling and people can be wrong with whom they love...if a woman falls in love with an abusive man, will u rather her brothers leave her till she is pummelled to death so that they wont be selfish...A badly behaved man isn't the woman's problem alone cos when he kills her, it is someone's loss...If u agree to this then you will see clearly that a badly behaved woman isn't the man's problem alone too...but the problem of everyone who loves the man and who will be affected if the man is affected.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Another genderless nairalander grin grin like the one we have on BB thread.

Akwa that three bears?

I will get bored easily...Discussions or stories that comes on as repetition or continued dragging can get me bored easily.

Ya wuru my woman, A ga hum agba kwa oso sha...O wunu for better for worst...

Mana, i ma that ecstasy of rounding up from work quick quick to go pick her up and we return home, ga a bia di wa zie less...Or I will start avoiding conversations that will drain my energy. grin

Maybe ya wuru come back , bathe, eat, have fun, talk about how the day went and sleep.. cheesy

He/she is intelligent though.

Probably when she gets the memo, she can improve for better...O wunu unintelligent people na di difficult to correct or Improve.

cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
tunjilana:
1. Jesus tot us and he also used his many apostles to speak to us after he left...Galatians 6:2 said we should carry each other's burden...

2. As for love, If Samson had good brothers, will you rather prefer they leave him to perish under Delilah so that they can allow him enjoy his "Love" or they should have warned him and even find ways to prevent him from allowing her wreck him.

3. Love is a feeling and people can be wrong with whom they love...if a woman falls in love with an abusive man, will u rather her brothers leave her till she is pummelled to death so that they wont be selfish...A badly behaved man isn't the woman's problem alone cos when he kills her, it is someone's loss...If u agree to this then you will see clearly that a badly behaved woman isn't the man's problem alone too...but the problem of everyone who loves the man and who will be affected if the man is affected.
1. Unless you are suggesting Jesus Christ a liar, the apostles did not teach any such thing. Jesus Christ is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God and He is the one the apostles were sent out to teach the world. undecided

In addition, Jesus Christ also taught you that your brothers, sisters, mothers, in the Kingdom of God, are not your blood relatives but instead those who do the Willl of God - those who trust and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - Matthew 12 vs 46 - 50 undecided

2. Notice how God, who chose Samson for His work, did not dissuade him from engaging Delilah at all? You suggesting that if he had brother's they would have saved his life and probably taken him out of God's plan for him reveals you don't understand the reason why the story was told you to begin with. undecided

3. The reason you give these scenarios is because Nigerian remains a jungle where the law is belittled by every Tom, Dick and Harry down there. If the Law was respected, you would know and understand why there is absolutely no reason why a bunch of men/women would invade the home of another for their own silly issues without the express permission given them by one who lives there and even then, assault of any kind is never justified. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Anararim(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why don't you just meet with your brother without his wife? If he wonders why, then you should tell him that you love him but you cannot stand his wife.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by gazilion: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.

Oh dear! This is really painful!! You guyz should pray for her and show her some more love...love conquers everything. May be her up bringing affected her alot.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Lindodo20: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
flington4550:
So disheartening...you guys go be Yoruba be that...have got an uncle going through almost the same thing but you let the woman know sey if craze dey her head na madness dey ya own head...I gave it to her hot hot and she composed herself...But for the sake of peace I stopped going to their house.
After all the wahala wey he dey give my uncle we lost him to suicide this time last year....

wtf she drove him to suicide shocked fear human beings
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by DonroxyII: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rachel98:
According to my brother, she has PhD in Sociology & Anthropology
It's not her fault but Your Brother's fault who doesn't have what it takes to tame Her.

I don't know why I don't blame anybody for anything: A man must be able to control and calm situations both On/Off the Bed and He must be Charismatic enough to be respected.

She prolly doesn't respect Your Brother.

Nonetheless, She's PhD so most of you must actually be talking away from her league and for being kinda harsh, Your brother ain't dicking her right trust me and psychologically, Your brother ain't doing great Job on Her.

All in all, Blame your brother for carrying wetin Pass una come house possibly with time, prayer and developmental strides from una side, she will later calm down and blend with you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.