Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. (37277 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:

You people don't just read and start typing. Most of you commenters have no such experience, nor very close family. I'll buttress this.

I have 4 brothers and a sister including myself which is 5 guys and a girl (totalling 6 people) in my family.

Our 3rd bro is married to a very lovely girl. She accommodates everyone. She was very young when she came into our family (20). She even calls me her husband and I call her my wife. I'm always confident and comfortable calling her by such name because she's worth it and more. We talk on video calls all the time unending.

She always asks us when next we'd visit. She should be 25 or 26 now. Her husband is financially stable. We all could visit at once and she'd accommodate us all. Mind you, we're all grownups. No issues whatsoever. Our eldest brother is too proud of her. He should be 40 soon.

Our 2nd brother is the one in the mess now. He has a baby mama. Now, the girl wants to be converted to a wife by all means. But before that, here's the story....

I shared an apartment with this our 2nd brother. We did things together. We shared rents together. Cook and eat together until he got a girl pregnant. Because of this, I moved out and started living with a friend to give them space since he had to take care of the girl. One day, due to some irregularities in my friend's house, I couldn't bath their at the time. I took a bike to my brother's place (our shared apartment) to have a quick bath only and get to work early. I met this girl alone in the house. I told her my intentions and situations on ground for coming and I didn't visit frequently since I moved. Guess what she said; "you'll replace the water after taking your bath". I was shocked.

I took my bath and left. One other time, I had a particular cloth I wanted to wear to work. I remembered I had left it in that our shared apartment. I went their to get it. On reaching the apartment, I told her why I came. I went in, opened the wardrobe. Behold, this girl left what she was doing, came and stood behind me to see what I was taking. Me?

Then I opened the fridge to pick a satchet of water, she moved toward the fridge to still know what I was picking. I was mad internally. I didn't speak of it. I called my brother and told him all of those she did. My brother said it's not a serious something.

Now, I live in my own home alone. The girl had put to bed and I hadn't seen their child. This new year, the came back from the East with the new child. My brother called that they're back. I said I'd come see them officially. That is my duty.

Same day, same night, I took my woman to greet them from a distance I live. On reaching, I didn't meet my brother but the lady and child. She barely opened the door. I even asked her to open the door that I'd stay till my brother came back. She barely opened her mouth to greet us. After that, she didn't say anything again. No "welcome take seat". No "will you guys drink water"?

We stood until I motioned my woman to sit after pulling out a seat behind the door. I sat on the floor.

The lady didn't say anything. She was just watching some TV programs. A small girl of 22-23 ooo!!! Shortly, she saw the footwear I came in with and said "you came in with shoe into our house". I was like shocked

I waited patiently. Shortly, she stood up, grabbed a broom and started sweeping the already neat floor at that time of the night. That was when I stood up and went outside. My woman followed suit.

We were outside in the night by 10pm till my brother came back. We went in. My brother had to go to the kitchen to make eba for everyone to eat. Her baby mama wife-to-be sat doing nothing. The baby was even sleeping. We ate, gisted and went home.

I know my brother won't see anything bad in whatsoever she does. He grants all her requests. He even calls us and ask us to please call her wife from time to time. Who does that? You don't force love.

None of my family members welcome her presence in the family at this moment.

Her problem is always telling my brother that she'd take flight to her family house. She'd take flight to some other location. My brother, who's a hustling guy for that matter. The last rent he paid was 130k and he didn't pay once.
May the oil of wisdom never run dry on your head.

17 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.
Where do MEN meet these kind of women they can't Divorce?
Why can't I file divorce the moment I realise I'm no longer safe?
Who instilled this madness into Africans?
Who told you marriage can't be signed like FOOTBALL CONTRACTS?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aboyaji(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

May the oil of wisdom never run dry on your head.
Ishi nne m. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stop complaining about her and go back to your house. At least, your brother, the husband is happy with his woman. She ain't using jazz or whatever you might think of.

They both love and understand each other's personality. Your brother saw her like that before he married her. If you and your family can't cope, you should let them be. I see nothing wrong with her except that she is being physical with the maid and it's wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, regardless of how close you two were or are, the fact remains that he chose this woman as his wife. undecided

In marriage, a man abandons his father and mother, siblings as well, and enters an agreement with the woman he chooses to start his own family with. Your brother has become one entity with this woman and you are required even by law to respect that. undecided

Yes, I am guessing you were both born from the same womb, at different times, but he now has a family and life of his own, and is no longer your responsibility. If you can't see this, then I am afraid the problem isn't the woman but you. undecided
Kobo easy. Which one is 'abandons'?

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Ishi nne m. Amen.
Don't give up on your brother, biko. I see people saying "mind your business" as if it is so easy to watch your sibling going astray and keep silent. As for me, I kuku trust myself. I will give the woman hot hot hot because I refuse to be disrespected. If my brother likes he should misyarn but I will do what is in my mind, and that is, put a badly brought up little girl in her place. Since her parents did not train her, she will collect training from outsiders.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aboyaji(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Don't give up on your brother, biko. I see people saying "mind your business" as of it is so easy to watch your sibling going astray and keep silent. As for me, I kuku trust myself. I will give the woman hot hot hot because I refuse to be disrespected. If my brother likes he should misyarn but I will do what is in my mind, and that is, put a badly brought up little girl in her place. Since her parents did not train her, she will collect training from outsiders.

Correct.

I will.

13 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop complaining about her and go back to your house. At least, your brother, the husband is happy with his woman. She ain't using jazz or whatever you might think of.

They both love and understand each other's personality. Your brother saw her like that before he married her. If you and your family can't cope, you should let them be. I see nothing wrong with her except that she is being physical with the maid and it's wrong.

There is a thin line between being outspoken and being rude. Op's in-law is just plain rude.

15 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Oyiboman69: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Abfinest007:
Don't disturb married couples . maintain ur lane just like I'm doing and pray for God's blessings
rubbish

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

There is a thin line between being outspoken and being rude. Op's in-law is just plain rude.

Her brother knew her before he married her. In the OP's writeup, she reaffirmed that her brother is cool with the wife's behavior. There's nothing that can change her. The family should either get used to it or avoid her and the man.

Such bad attitude would have been avoided and curtailed before marriage but it wasn't. You can't expect any changes now especially when the man himself is cool with it.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:
Kobo easy. Which one is 'abandons'?
Well, you have to abandon aka leave them, don't you? In essence, your primary concern becomes that which concerns your own home and kids and no longer that which concerns that other family. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Thanks. You're wise. That's exactly what I'm doing now.

I only wish him well.

Guess what happened 2 days ago. Mom called and said "let your brother not repeat what he did some years ago".

What happened years ago? He had impregnated a certain young lady in 2014. Same person. Same occurrence. Who settled the matter? Family. And he's 3-4 years older than I am. Guess what? I wasn't close to him when it happened in 2014 and the girl in question came from an irresponsible money driven and alcoholic drunk family.

This new girl smokes weeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Story for another day

And that punk assess of a kobo.junkie is talking thrash.
@bold,didn't your brother see all these before dating them.

He even impregnated another one before grin like attracts like if your brother is settling for terrible women or mannerless women as you see them then maybe your brother is no different from there because if he were he would not be involved with those kinds of women.

So instead of chastising the women and blaming them blame your brother because he is the one at fault for attracting his likes to him, you are not focusing on the right person's don't blame the women blame your brother for associating with them because your brother is no different from them.

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it doesn't occur to you that the problem stems from your brother and not the gals.... you just revealed here that this isn't the first time he has impregnated a girl for love? undecided
Exactly, that is the point I just raised before seeing this.

Aboyaji, focus your energy on your brother stop blaming the ladies, if he wasn't like that they would not be with him.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Why did I say from the onset that I was advising my brother? His choices have been bad.

But you seem not to be blaming your brother instead you are blaming the women he has been with.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Uyi168: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
That`s how you too gonna be if you get married & your husband siblings are coming to ya place to stay, or for a visit. Majority of you Women always like to act strange to ya husband family members after getting married to them..
sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Exactly, that is the point I just raised before seeing this.
Aboyaji, focus your energy on your brother stop blaming the ladies, if he wasn't like that they would not be with him.
His focus on his brother is a problem since they are convinced it is their place to fight against the brother's choices. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Uyi168: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
According to my brother, she has PhD in Sociology & Anthropology
. yeye course yet shes rude

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Oyiboman69: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
as the young one here on nairaland always put it...your brother is a complete simp and no apology for saying that. real men put their family members first before woman, like an interpreted saying in my language,'there has been family before the existence of wife'... one can say this is ny ex wife,but one cannot say...'this is my ex brother'.in fact, there is a fine line between my family members and my wife and thats a complete different thing not to be interchangeable. My wife always attend to the need of my family members to her capacity if I'm not home and always called my attention to the ones she can't handled cos I made sure of that. Although she maybe stubborn to some issues concerning this,probably due to her young age but the truth is...nothing is absolutely nothing like small woman when it comes to the issue of women generally.I also asked her if she'd attended to her family members also whenever I came in to notice their presence in our house. Most men don't set boundary between their family and wife and that has been their undoing...

You people don't just read and start typing. Most of you commenters have no such experience, nor very close family. I'll buttress this.

I have 4 brothers and a sister including myself which is 5 guys and a girl (totalling 6 people) in my family.

Our 3rd bro is married to a very lovely girl. She accommodates everyone. She was very young when she came into our family (20). She even calls me her husband and I call her my wife. I'm always confident and comfortable calling her by such name because she's worth it and more. We talk on video calls all the time unending.

She always asks us when next we'd visit. She should be 25 or 26 now. Her husband is financially stable. We all could visit at once and she'd accommodate us all. Mind you, we're all grownups. No issues whatsoever. Our eldest brother is too proud of her. He should be 40 soon.

Our 2nd brother is the one in the mess now. He has a baby mama. Now, the girl wants to be converted to a wife by all means. But before that, here's the story....

I shared an apartment with this our 2nd brother. We did things together. We shared rents together. Cook and eat together until he got a girl pregnant. Because of this, I moved out and started living with a friend to give them space since he had to take care of the girl. One day, due to some irregularities in my friend's house, I couldn't bath their at the time. I took a bike to my brother's place (our shared apartment) to have a quick bath only and get to work early. I met this girl alone in the house. I told her my intentions and situations on ground for coming and I didn't visit frequently since I moved. Guess what she said; "you'll replace the water after taking your bath". I was shocked.

I took my bath and left. One other time, I had a particular cloth I wanted to wear to work. I remembered I had left it in that our shared apartment. I went their to get it. On reaching the apartment, I told her why I came. I went in, opened the wardrobe. Behold, this girl left what she was doing, came and stood behind me to see what I was taking. Me?

Then I opened the fridge to pick a satchet of water, she moved toward the fridge to still know what I was picking. I was mad internally. I didn't speak of it. I called my brother and told him all of those she did. My brother said it's not a serious something.

Now, I live in my own home alone. The girl had put to bed and I hadn't seen their child. This new year, the came back from the East with the new child. My brother called that they're back. I said I'd come see them officially. That is my duty.

Same day, same night, I took my woman to greet them from a distance I live. On reaching, I didn't meet my brother but the lady and child. She barely opened the door. I even asked her to open the door that I'd stay till my brother came back. She barely opened her mouth to greet us. After that, she didn't say anything again. No "welcome take seat". No "will you guys drink water"?

We stood until I motioned my woman to sit after pulling out a seat behind the door. I sat on the floor.

The lady didn't say anything. She was just watching some TV programs. A small girl of 22-23 ooo!!! Shortly, she saw the footwear I came in with and said "you came in with shoe into our house". I was like shocked

I waited patiently. Shortly, she stood up, grabbed a broom and started sweeping the already neat floor at that time of the night. That was when I stood up and went outside. My woman followed suit.

We were outside in the night by 10pm till my brother came back. We went in. My brother had to go to the kitchen to make eba for everyone to eat. Her baby mama wife-to-be sat doing nothing. The baby was even sleeping. We ate, gisted and went home.

I know my brother won't see anything bad in whatsoever she does. He grants all her requests. He even calls us and ask us to please call her wife from time to time. Who does that? You don't force love.

None of my family members welcome her presence in the family at this moment.

Her problem is always telling my brother that she'd take flight to her family house. She'd take flight to some other location. My brother, who's a hustling guy for that matter. The last rent he paid was 130k and he didn't pay once.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Oyiboman69: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Wait let me tell you what you don't know. I may have made a mistake quoting you. You don't sound learned in this discourse.

He is my brother. I am closest to him. I am not the type of adult that sits around doing nothing when things are going out of hand. I am very much responsible in his life because he is my brother. Get it?
as the young one here on nairaland always put it...your brother is a complete simp and no apology for saying that. real men put their family members first before woman, like an interpreted saying in my language,'there has been family before the existence of wife'... one can say this is my ex wife,but one cannot say...'this is my ex brother'.in fact, there is a fine line between my family members and my wife and thats a complete different thing not to be interchangeable. My wife always attend to the needs of my family members to her capacity if I'm not at home and always called my attention to the ones she can't handled cos I made sure of that. Although she maybe stubborn to some issues concerning this,probably due to her young age but the truth is that...there is absolutely nothing like small woman when it comes to the issue of women generally.I also asked her if she'd attended to her family members also whenever I came in to notice their presence in our house. Most men don't set boundary between their family and wife and that has been their undoing...

Stop quoting that koboko guy or woman... his comment always reek off insensitivities....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Don't give up on your brother, biko. I see people saying "mind your business" as if it is so easy to watch your sibling going astray and keep silent. As for me, I kuku trust myself. I will give the woman hot hot hot because I refuse to be disrespected. If my brother likes he should misyarn but I will do what is in my mind, and that is, put a badly brought up little girl in her place. Since her parents did not train her, she will collect training from outsiders.

His brother that is impregnating girls upandan, was he trained well? That is his brother’s spec. He is simply attracting the kind of reckless girls that are willing to be impromptu babymamas. Give your brother hot hot first or save the energy for your own home. lipsrsealed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Realestbae(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.
ode! leave Ur brother's family alone. Mind you is her home nt urs. It nt bad enough that d whole family is leeching on him but U also want to invade her home. African entitlement mentality with their blood is thicker than water but if smtin happens to d brother is d wife that will single handedly take care of d children he will leave behind uncle n aunty go yapa. See Ur mouth like " his own family" my friend his own family is his wife n kids gt that into your head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Shegzdave: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

His brother that is impregnating girls upandan, was he trained well? That is his brother’s spec. He is simply attracting the kind of reckless girls that are willing to be impromptu babymamas. Give your brother hot hot first or save the energy for your own home. lipsrsealed
Aunty,please be calming down.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

You see? Na why I like you.
You no dey for eye service. You no dey look face talk your mind.

I don kukuma give my brothers heads up; make them no even dare carry any woman wey go bring separation among them.
My own be say na the leg wey you bring come, I go take follow you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
You see? Na why I like you.
You no dey for eye service. You no dey look face talk your mind.

I don kukuma give my brothers heads up; make them no even dare carry any woman wey go bring separation among them.
My own be say na the leg wey you bring come, I go take follow you. cheesy
Do you attack the women when the obvious problem is your brother? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you attack the women when the obvious problem is your brother? undecided

Do you want to deny that some women can be manipulative?

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shegzdave:

Aunty,please be calming down.

I am calm. That dude’s brother impregnated the first girl, then he impregnated another badly behaved one. Isn’t it clear he is a man with a poor taste in women?

So I will na leave enjoyment in my husband’s house to go fight her? Make person chook me nail for eye ba? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

So two badly behaved women manipulated one man into babydaddyhood?

Just imagine it was his sister that got pregnant twice for two crackheads. undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

So two badly behaved women manipulated one man into babydaddyhood?

Just imagine it was his sister that got pregnant twice for two crackheads. undecided undecided

I'm talking about my brothers.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I'm talking about my brothers.

Hopefully or thankfully they are not like the brother in question.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
Some men are also manipulative but that is besides the point. Why attack the women when the one who chose them, flaws and all, is your brother? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some men are also manipulative but that is besides the point. Why attack the women when the one who chose them, flaws and all, is your brother? undecided

Are you asking me or Aboyaji? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
Are you asking me or Aboyaji? undecided
i am asking you! undecided

You said you laid down law for your brother's as far as love is concerned and I am asking why, in your case, why you would consider it sensible to attack the woman your brother chooses for not meeting up to your standard for your brother? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.