Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! (835 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls / I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! by benqo01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Never feel sorry for women. Why? Behind every 25+ girl crying about men, there's a mountain of broken hearts from guys she played with, cheated on, rejected, friend-zoned, used for free dinners and ignored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
benqo01:
Never feel sorry for women. Why? Behind every 25+ girl crying about men, there's a mountain of broken hearts from guys she played with, cheated on, rejected, friend-zoned, used for free dinners and ignored.

Well said, OP! sad smiley
Re: Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! by Bluezy13(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chai...

Dem váginá people don do this one something.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Feel Sorry For Women!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
benqo01:

your reasoning is clouded bro... are you saying that because a woman played with, reject or friendzoned some men out there, she should be treated like the devil?!?!? love is a game that we all play, and as much as many win or lose, it doesnt change the fact that we all play the same game. you must feel sorry for some women out there, because some are genuine women you got played by men.

now i am not saying that you should feel sorry for every women out there (just like you cant say that all women are evil) but some women out there deserve sympathy, and before you ask me why, let me just say:"a woman who is down is a woman that has her guard down... so as you offer your shoulder for her to cry on, na so, yo go enter and give her some "sexual therapy"!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With Romantic Gesture At Work (video) / Danger! Why Your Relationship Won’t Last 3 Months / Of What Use Is This? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.