Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix (50896 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
I still wonder if people bother to read the details of a post, or they are only interested in the comments beneath the real post and jump into conclusion angry angry

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by kwasoly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
KOPArespect:
I for talk say you be mumu, but i wouldnt say that, i will only advice you to go back and read the post before jumping to conclusion

Out of the heart the mouth speaketh, is not your fault I know where ur problem came from.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by slimman007: 3:41am On Jan 20, 2022
KOPArespect:
Just imagine... could he really mean to upload my picture among the guy picture? I barely know the person that took the loan, he is just someone I interviewed for a position and didn't qualify.

Can you see how shamelessly are,why do you have to borrow when you don't have intention of paying back...People like you are reason friends no longer help one another financially...
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by timibare(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
KOPArespect:
I for talk say you be ode, but i will rather refer you to go back and read the post again
go and payback your debt , stop quoting me, shameless man
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by 73O9: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2022
KOPArespect:
I still wonder if people bother to read the details of a post, or they are only interested in the comments beneath the real post and jump into conclusion angry angry

That is to show you how useless youths are.

Just a short text yet they couldn't read.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by 73O9: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2022
slimman007:

Can you see how shamelessly are,why do you have to borrow when you don't have intention of paying back...People like you are reason friends no longer help one another financially...

Is it that you are senseless?

Did he mention he was the one that took the loan?
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Fireboy02: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
obembet:

See all this loan company are fraudulent companies. They have bad Intention towards customers. Do you know that most of the loan company don't have contact where u call if you have challenges,they can call you but you can't call the number back.

There was a time a friend of mind collect loan and have difficulty to pay, he try to reach them, no way untill they send messages to all his contact that he's a criminal. If they are doing the good business, they should have contact where thier customers can locate incase of any issues. There is a way to deal with them Sha.
Did ur Friend later pay d loan

Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market / Floating Naira: Importers Abandon Tokunbo Cars At Seaport / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside.