Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16392 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin you go soon tell am make e dey caerful about me grin grin grin
The same lies you call GRIEVANCES and MISTAKES grin grin grin by your member some minutes ago.
Nairaland do not breed ZOMBIES who do yes sirs to others people post and comment. Learn.
Anyone wey dey police nko wey dey carry weapons? Wetin make dem do?

I'm through with you and your friend tctrills seeing that all your hide and seek tactics has been drained in shame!

The young man said he has found the JW org to be sincere and straightforward so present a better performing group that's what you can do to stop me or any other interested person from following the JWs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thank Jehovah they didn't reedit and remove truths from the Bible. But they hid it from the masses instead so that they can spread their lies.
I believe God preserved His words.
I read the ones available bro. Not all the contents though.

tctrills:

The 66 books were canonized by the catholic. The Catholics chose these 66 books over all the other books. And trust me, you have not read half of the other books. In fact, most are lost forever. Let me educate you on the lost books or the ones we know that are lost.

following: book of the Wars of the Lord (Num. 21:14); book of Jasher (Josh. 10:13; 2 Sam. 1:18); book of the acts of Solomon (1 Kgs. 11:41); book of Samuel the seer (1 Chr. 29:29); book of Gad the seer (1 Chr. 29:29); book of Nathan the prophet (1 Chr. 29:29; 2 Chr. 9:29); prophecy of Ahijah (2 Chr. 9:29); visions of Iddo the seer (2 Chr. 9:29; 12:15; 13:22); book of Shemaiah (2 Chr. 12:15); book of Jehu (2 Chr. 20:34); sayings of the seers (2 Chr. 33:19); an epistle of Paul to the Corinthians, earlier than our present 1 Corinthians (1 Cor. 5:9); possibly an earlier epistle to the Ephesians (Eph. 3:3); an epistle to the Church at Laodicea (Col. 4:16); and some prophecies of Enoch, known to Jude (Jude 1:14).

I have many more to send to you but do your research on these first.

None of these are found in your modern bible. Now if the Catholic church is truly of the devil, imagine what the would have removed and what they would have added
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Truth is i don't want to have unfruitful argument with a Muslim or an atheist.

tctrills:
That's not nice and it's a bit awkward coming from a JW. First, your brothers on Nairaland believe they are the only Christians and all others worship the devil (one of your brothers told me as much). So it's clear you guys don't believe that there are other Christian. In fact one of your brothers said. You guys don't worship the same god as other Christians.

Also, I think is disrespectful for you to try to walk me out of a thread just because I did not tell you about my church. Learn to be more tolerant. I predicted correctly, you would start to hate me like your brothers. It's not yet 24 hours and you are kicking me out of the thread.

Finally, I have not presented any other religion here. I have only discussed Christian values here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks Sir!

MaxInDHouse:

The truth of the matter is that there were few members of the Catholic who served the Pope wholeheartedly thinking they're working for God.
Such persons were used because they were sincere but the Catholic Church on it's own is pure paganism that nobody can change.
That's why they have not stopped bowing down to images, using rosaries, praying to saints and so many other forms of paganism!

When i first heard of Jehovah's Witnesses i tried to find out their mission and i discovered they have made lots of mistakes in the past but they're fast making amendments that's why i submitted to their doctrines.
Today i can boldly say it anywhere, any day and before anybody that only Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth if anyone has a better performing group let them present it.
But coming to tell me that you don't know a better performing group yet criticizing the one i have found i'll tell you NO! 2Timothy 3:14 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Truth is i don't want to have unfruitful argument with a Muslim or an atheist.

And the truth is that I am not going to tell you my church. But out of my respect for you, if you clearly tell me that you are uncomfortable with me contributing to your threads or quoting you, I would stop.
One of your brothers told me so and I have never been on his matter again.
but then again I hope you ask everyone who contributes to your thread the name of their church and not just me.
Just let me know if you are uncomfortable and I would immediately stop ok.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Thank Jehovah they didn't reedit and remove truths from the Bible. But they hid it from the masses instead so that they can spread their lies.

Unfortunately, you have no way of knowing what was removed or added. You can only hope and pray and your worship becomes a product of chance. You are taking a bet on the devil's church to do the right thing.
The devil had a chance to remove from the bible and he did not. the devil is now born again. I showed you many books that were lost. So if you don't know, now you know.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

According to you, the devil, the master con man, father of lies, and enemy to God had the bible solely in his hands for over a thousand years and he did not falsify or corrupt it. You want to believe that the devil is that nice. He even canonized it properly for you. That must have been the devil in his best behavior. If you can believe this I wonder what you wouldn't believe.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm through with you and your friend tctrills seeing that all your hide and seek tactics has been drained in shame!

The young man said he has found the JW org to be sincere and straightforward so present a better performing group that's what you can do to stop me or any other interested person from following the JWs! cheesy

Na your mode of operation. Learn! You will still come back with your I don't respond to you excuse

The young man said he has found the JW org to be sincere and straightforward so present a better performing group that's what you can do to stop me or any other interested person from following the JWs

Did you see me holding him back from joining the organization.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Thanks Sir!
Thanks to JEHOVAH my brother!

These people don't believe in God and they're out to discourage anyone from putting trust in God. Matthew 23:13

A diligent study of God's word has taught us that God often forgive and forget the past errors of imperfect humans {Numbers 14:18; Micah 7:18} surely God is talking about those that committed grievous blunders in pure worship but later made a U-turn not wicked and unrepentant evildoers who will like to silence God's servants sent to correct them!
So if the Catholic Church has practiced paganism in the past what now happens to those living in our time who wouldn't make any effort to change the old tradition?
That's why God said such ones will answer for all the errors of their past leaders! Exodus 34:7

If Russell and his team celebrates Christmas in their time and through the intensive study of those that continue as International Bible Students Association discovered that Christmas is of pagan origin and stopped it are they not different from those who have kept it for centuries and continue telling people it's Jesus' birthday? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
JWs are always doing things that honours Jehovah's name.

MaxInDHouse:

Thanks to JEHOVAH my brother!

These people don't believe in God and they're out to discourage anyone from putting trust in God. Matthew 23:13

A diligent study of God's word has taught us that God often forgive and forget the past errors of imperfect humans {Numbers 14:18; Micah 7:18} surely God is talking about those that committed grievous blunders in pure worship but later made a U-turn not wicked and unrepentant evildoers who will like to silence God's servants sent to correct them!
So if the Catholic Church has practiced paganism in the past what now happens to those living in our time who wouldn't make any effort to change the old tradition?
That's why God said such ones will answer for all the errors of their past leaders! Exodus 34:7

If Russell and his team celebrates Christmas in their time and through the intensive study of those that continue as International Bible Students Association discovered that Christmas is of pagan origin and stopped it are they not different from those who have kept it for centuries and continue telling people it's Jesus' birthday? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Not today, you'll see the hypocrite going back to his vomit soon.

The better performing group you're looking for for more than 20 years before you got baptized and you're still asking for the same better performing group now. Something must be wrong with what you're looking for grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

Na your mode of operation. Learn! You will still come back with your I don't respond to you excuse

Did you see me holding him back from joining the organization.
MaxInDHouse has continued to quote and do all he can to make me reply to him. As tempting as it is, I would keep to my words and continue to avoid him. We all witnessed his mental breakdown last year. I felt guilty for it and since then, I have kept my distance. Remember he promised to stay away from me. I guess he loves me too much and can't do without me. But it was a toxic relationship so I have moved on.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
MaxInDHouse has continued to quote and do all he can to make me reply to him. As tempting as it is, I would keep to my words and continue to avoid him. We all witnessed his mental breakdown last year. I felt guilty for it and since then, I have kept my distance. Remember he promised to stay away from me. I guess he loves me too much and can't do without me. But it was a toxic relationship so I have moved on.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bro calm down. The Catholics are not literally devils, they are human like us. But what they did and are still doing are against the Bible you say they canonized.

tctrills:
According to you, the devil, the master con man, father of lies, and enemy to God had the bible solely in his hands for over a thousand years and he did not falsify or corrupt it. You want to believe that the devil is that nice. He even canonized it properly for you. That must have been the devil in his best behavior. If you can believe this I wonder what you wouldn't believe.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
1.They rejected all their false doctrines that are clearly against the Bible.

2. He didn't claim he saw Jesus in 1914 but he gave a wrong date for the coming of Christ. It wasn't a prophecy but a miscalculation!
1. If ALL the doctrines and traditions of the Catholic church are lies, what does it matter whether you only select a few of them to build your own church with? undecided

2. Oh my mistake! I mixed that up with the Mormon church idea. Anyways, so what your founder declared to you all is Jesus Christ lied when He declared that No man knows the hour, date and time of His return?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

The better performing group you're looking for for more than 20 years before you got baptized and you're still asking for the same better performing group now. Something must be wrong with what you're looking for grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

All his sense organs can continue to look and ask for it. His back and forth kind of thinking na im specialty.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Bro calm down. The Catholics are not literally devils, they are human like us. But what they did and are still doing are against the Bible you say they canonized.

Your brother maxindhouse actually said they are. He called the church the church of the devil. Maybe you should talk with him first about it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

LIES!
For thousands of years before the Catholics there were enemies of God like king Jehoakim who destroyed all the books of Moses in the temple simply because it condemns the form of worship that pleases him.
Yet the word of God survived!
Remember what God told Satan about Job:

Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Look! He is in your hand! Only do not take his life!” Job 2:6

Jesus has prophesied that Satan will bring his agents into Christianity and try to conceal the truth {Matthew 13:25} but after a very long time Jesus himself will return and right all the wrongs! Matthew 13:30

So what makes you think that the same God who told Satan what he can't do to Job won't be smarter than Satan in preserving His own WORDS? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
He didn't claim he saw Jesus in 1914

So how did he know Jesus has come?

but he gave a wrong date for the coming of Christ.

Some finally, there was actually a DATE yet your brother max was arguing blindly in other thread that someone should provide a quote from publication where Russell or WTBTS ever made wrong predictions grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

It wasn't a prophecy but a miscalculation

Which means, it's just pure Russell initiative and not from Jehovah.

This is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol what i know already from the Bible is enough for my salvation and pure worship to God and righteous living.

tctrills:
Unfortunately, you have no way of knowing what was removed or added. You can only hope and pray and your worship becomes a product of chance. You are taking a bet on the devil's church to do the right thing.
The devil had a chance to remove from the bible and he did not. the devil is now born again. I showed you many books that were lost. So if you don't know, now you know.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol what i know already from the Bible is enough for my salvation and pure worship to God and righteous living.

tctrills:
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

Keep crying for all i care!

Jehovah's sheep is safe inside God's sanctuary.
If you don't have a better performing group then get lost! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If ALL the doctrines and traditions of the Catholic church are lies, what does it matter whether you only select a few of them to build your own church with? undecided

2. OK. So what he is saying is that Jesus Christ lied when He declared that No man knows the hour, date and time of His return?. undecided

You will see him come back and make excuses he is not ready to make for other Christian denominations like that of the one he intends to join.

He even used the word MISCALCULATION. They were calculating days, hours and minutes that was beyond their jurisdictions and calling it GOD'S ESTABLISHED DATES grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying for all i care!

Jehovah's sheep is safe inside God's sanctuary.
If you don't have a better performing group then get lost! wink

You go soon enter your usual realm grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

Nice poem but it answers nothing. No good gift can come from the devil. Its not in the nature of God to give his holy work to the devil to do for him.
Remember
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces” (Matthew 7:6)
You really think after teaching this, Jesus went ahead and gave the holy scriptures to the devil and gave them the authority to decide what books the rest of the world would read and you think the devil then went ahead to do the work of God so perfectly? You are quite naive.
Holy scriptures? There is no such thing. undecided

Again, If you don't at least trust that the God you worship/serve is God enough to maintain the integrity and Truth of His Word given to men from generation to generation then you would worry endlessly about such things. undecided

And yes, even the one you call Satan and the devil to accomplish God's willl. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LIES!
For thousands of years before the Catholics there were enemies of God like king Jehoakim who destroyed all the books of Moses in the temple simply because it condemns the form of worship that pleases him.

Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Look! He is in your hand! Only do not take his life!” Job 2:6

Jesus has prophesied that Satan will bring his agents into Christianity and try to conceal the truth {Matthew 13:25} but after a very long time Jesus himself will return and right all the wrongs! Matthew 13:30

So what makes you think that the same God who told Satan what he can't do to Job won't be smarter than Satan in preserving His own WORDS? smiley

but after a very long time Jesus himself will return and right all the wrongs! Matthew 13:30

Jesus returned in 1914 and has right the wrongs. Correct?

Oya enter Jesus returned spiritually in 1914. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

You go soon enter your usual realm grin grin

Shame on Satan and all his agents.
The only thing you can do to change the mind of Jehovah's sheep is just to present a better performing group and since you don't know that then case closed! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol. It was wrong prediction from miscalculation. They were eager for Christ to come with his kingdom.
Even Paul taught Jesus would return in their time.

Emusan:

So how did he know Jesus has come?

Some finally, there was actually a DATE yet your brother max was arguing blindly in other thread that someone should provide a quote from publication where Russell or WTBTS ever made wrong predictions grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Which means, it's just pure Russell initiative and not from Jehovah.

This is interesting.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
LIES!

Irrelevant to the subject matter!

So has Jesus returned?
Has all the wrong being right now?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

In other word, God left His word in the hand of the Devil and the Devil couldn't rewrite it to suit himself so that people can see that God is the one who is lying and hate people cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Even the Bible is in the hand of millions today yet body like your organization which father is Devil rewriting the scripture. Just imagine if WTBTS are the one in position of Catholicism back then, in short all the Bible will have been rewritten to suit their demonic doctrines.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

Jesus returned in 1914 and has right the wrongs. Correct?
Oya enter Jesus returned spiritually in 1914. grin grin grin grin grin

You don't need to strain your brain millions believe that Jesus actually return in 1914 and they have rendered judgment among themselves, set matters straight respecting many peoples. They have beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. They have vowed never to lift up sword against their fellowman, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:4

If you don't believe then present a better performing group! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on Satan and all his agents.
The only thing you can do to change the mind of Jehovah's sheep is just to present a better performing group and since you don't know that then case closed! cheesy

But you are through with me and my friends. Which one be this again? grin grin grin

The only thing you can do to change the mind of Jehovah's sheep is just to present a better performing group and since you don't know that then case closed

Show me a single verse from the Bible you carry that says the way, the truth and life is a better performing religious organization. I will tell you the better performing group instantly.

Your religious organisation that you use your mouth to equally state is influenced by Satan and members commit sins like other is what you call better performing group. grin grin grin

In the realm of comparison since yours is better, others are good. grin grin

Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

Irrelevant to the subject matter!
So has Jesus returned?
Has all the wrong being right now?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
In other word, God left His word in the hand of the Devil and the Devil couldn't rewrite it to suit himself so that people can see that God is the one who is lying and hate people cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Even the Bible is in the hand of millions today yet body like your organization which father is Devil rewriting the scripture. Just imagine if WTBTS are the one in position of Catholicism back then, in short all the Bible will have been rewritten to suit their demonic doctrines.

Mission accomplished! John 19:30

I purposely came to this thread because of my brother and once he's saved i have no business with you.
Emusan, get lost! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply)

Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.