Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16415 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Who appointed you as the moderator? Lol.
You can use the Bible to prove Trinity without using ideas outside it? We will see in my next post about Trinity.

All I do is post, I don't moderate.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I'll like to go and read about Apostates.
It's not their modulus operandi, just that we all are different from each other.
Everyone should learn to be cool.
But the fact is the truth of God should be one, not different beliefs out there in Christianity.

I'll like to go and read about Apostates.

Na you get your time. It is available for your expense.

It's not their modulus operandi, just that we all are different from each other.

Me I know you sabi dem pass me grin grin I go soon define apostasy according to their dictionary for you. Time go come.

Everyone should learn to be cool.

Some lacks it and find it difficult to learn or keep their cool grin grin grin

But the fact is the truth of God should be one, not different beliefs out there in Christianity.

Good you know and the religion of the Jehovah’s witnesses is among those peddling "different beliefs". Correct?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

What's your religion, are you a Muslim or a Catholic? And what's the complete teaching?
Unless you get to know me personally, I am not one to discuss my personal life on a forum. you don't need to know my religion to debate with me.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Do you know Martin Luther? I respect him a lot for what he did to make the bible available for everyone.
Catholicism can't be that same religion the early church practice
William Tynsdale is recorded to have done more to put scripture into the hands of common man than Martin Luther who came after him. Martin Luther, on careful examination, is instead revealed as a man who wanted some of the power and glory in the hands of the Catholic church for himself. And this can be seen from the fact that Martin Luther himself went on to condemn and even see punished others who attempted to free minds from the catholic church just as he did. undecided

Most of the doctrines you practice today in your churches are still rooted in catholic doctrines some going back about 1700 years. undecided

Nothing suggesting for you a new role model as it is against Jesus Christ to have those to begin with - Matthew 23 vs 1 - 4

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Lawless men hiding behind Satan's system in the name of DENOMINATIONS!

Jesus Christ is one man and he prayed fervently to his father for all his disciples to have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23} so whatever opens a door for contradictions is of Satan the Devil, that's why lawless men love that system where they'll switch freely from one doctrine to another depending on whatever soothes their liken {Matthew 7:13-14} but at the same time they want to claim they're still worshipers of the same God with the religion they disowned! cheesy

I won't stop you from peddling your lawlessness na your mode of operation.

Lawless men hiding behind Satan's system in the name of DENOMINATIONS!

I thought Jesus na two man grin

Jesus Christ is one man and he prayed fervently to his father for all his disciples to have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23}

We know that same line of THOUGHT is not in your midst the reason you MaxInDHouse call some of your members HYPOCRITES and even say you look them with a suspicious eyes. Keep peddling your lawlessness by trying to deny it. grin cheesy

so whatever opens a door for contradictions is of Satan the Devil, that's why lawless men love that system where they'll switch freely from one doctrine to another depending on whatever soothes their liken {Matthew 7:13-14}

The fingers you point at others is equally pointed at you intently and your religious organization. Their numerous contradictions over the years are hiding away and it was others see that eventually made them what you call APOSTATES. We know you don't like people bringing them to this platform. Your body dey quick hot when you see am grin grin

but at the same time they want to claim they're still worshipers of the same God with the religion they disowned!

The God which is described in Exodus 3 which you denied did not set up that religious organization you yourself call man made grin grin

Learn!
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

That's what happens when you keep placing unnecessary remarks and embargo on. People, you have to keep watching your back and suspicious and suspicion everywhere grin grin

Hope you've seen that your Catholic Church aren't united in the same line of thought?
When intelligent people sense dangers in teachings you people just think we're setting rules for everyone.
To be united in the same line of thought implies that all those concerned agree on terms and conditions which will never give a room for hatred talkless of raising weapons against one another! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
William Tynsdale is recorded to have done more to put scripture into the hands of common man than Martin Luther who came after him. Martin Luther, on careful examination, is instead revealed as a man who wanted some of the power and glory in the hands of the Catholic church for himself. And this can be seen from the fact that Martin Luther himself went on to condemn and even see punished others who attempted to free minds from the catholic church just as he did. undecided

Most of the doctrines you practice today in your churches are still rooted in catholic doctrines some going back about 1700 years. undecided

That's how they said people remove Jehovah from the Bible, a name that didn't originate with their religious organisation, the same name one of their most respected scholar said GOD unquestionably arranged to omit it from the new testaments grin grin. A name that was long in existence before they gave birth to the father or Russell is what they said was removed grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

We know that same line of THOUGHT is not in your midst the reason you MaxInDHouse call some of your members HYPOCRITES and even say you look them with a suspicious eyes. Keep peddling your lawlessness by trying to deny it. grin cheesy

Do you think Jesus never knew that Judas was stealing from the group's pus?
Well he knew but even though Judas's love for money made him committed a grievous blunder he (Judas) will never raise a weapon against anyone. That's why his conscience couldn't let him spend a dime from the money the Pharisees paid him for betraying Jesus to them.
Note that those coming to witness against Jesus aren't just strangers who don't know him. Of course they were formerly with him before they turned their backs {John 6:66} yet their conscience never made them feel any remorse. WHY? Because they left his teachings unlike Judas who kept attending meetings with Jesus throughout.
So even when we have members who cherishes money more than the truth, their continuous attendance at the meetings would have killed the racism in them, because brothers like Paul the apostle will always remind those like Peter that racism is no part of Christianity! Galatians 2:11-14
achorladey:

The fingers you point at others is equally pointed at you intently and your religious organization. Their numerous contradictions over the years are hiding away and it was others see that eventually made them what you call APOSTATES. We know you don't like people bringing them to this platform. Your body dey quick hot when you see am grin grin

The God which is described in Exodus 3 which you denied did not set up that religious organization you yourself call man made grin grin
Learn!
The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis also claimed they're worshipers of the God of Moses but Jesus identified them as Satan's agents! John 8:44 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hope you've seen that your Catholic Church aren't united in the same line of thought?
When intelligent people sense dangers in teachings you people just think we're setting rules for everyone.
To be united in the same line of thought implies that all those concerned agree on terms and conditions which will never give a room for hatred talkless of raising weapons against one another! undecided

You said your members are hypocrites and you look them with suspicious eyes because they don't have one line of THOUGHT. You need evidence? grin grin

Tell us has a Jehovah’s witness never killed another Jehovah’s witness before?

A. Yes

B. No

C. I keep mute grin grin grin

Where is the hatred grin grin grin in a member attacking another fellow member at your convention ground immediately after concluding a meeting lasting +/- seven hours? grin grin Are those ones not taught not to raise weapons against another? grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think Jesus never knew that Judas was stealing from the group's pus?
Well he knew but even though Judas's love for money made him committed a grievous blunder he (Judas) will never raise a weapon against anyone. That's why his conscience couldn't let him spend a dime from the money the Pharisees paid him for betraying Jesus to them.
Note that those coming to witness against Jesus aren't just strangers who don't know him. Of course they were formerly with him before they turned their backs {John 6:66} yet their conscience never made them feel any remorse. WHY? Because they left his teachings unlike Judas who kept attending meetings with Jesus throughout.
So even when we have members who cherishes money more than the truth, their continuous attendance at the meetings would have killed the racism in them, because brothers like Paul the apostle will always remind those like Peter that racism is no part of Christianity! Galatians 2:11-14

The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis also claimed they're worshipers of the God of Moses but Jesus identified them as Satan's agents! John 8:44 smiley

The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis also claimed they're worshipers of the God of Moses but Jesus identified them as Satan's agents! John 8:44

You are not Jesus when Jesus says so, he has all the AUTHORITY to say so. Do you have the same authority? No! Even Jesus didn't just go about calling people or saying people belong or come from their father Satan grin grin.

Do you think Jesus never knew that Judas was stealing from the group's pus? Well he knew but even though Judas's love for money made him committed a grievous blunder he (Judas) will never raise a weapon against anyone.

That is to say even Jesus' disciple no get one line of thought with their master grin grin grin. The remain part of the post are your narratives that still did not change the simple fact that the members of your religious organization don't have one line of THOUGHT.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

You said your members are hypocrites and you look them with suspicious eyes because they don't have one line of THOUGHT. You need evidence? grin grin
Tell us has a Jehovah’s witness never killed another Jehovah’s witness before?
A. Yes
B. No
C. I keep mute grin grin grin
Where is the hatred grin grin grin in a member attacking another fellow member at your convention ground immediately after concluding a meeting lasting +/- seven hours? grin grin Are those ones not taught not to raise weapons against another? grin

You keep displaying your heartlessness on this public forum!

Who told you that people don't kill people due to mistakes and grievances?
But we are talking about organized settings where people of the same religion will carry weapons in support of oppositions and start killing one another!
That can and will never happen among God's people after Jesus' fervent prayer to his father. {John 17:22} because anyone who plotted to kill another person won't get a single supporter among Jehovah's Witnesses unlike members of other religions that will carry weapons in support of a person in the name of RACISM or POLITICS to kill their fellow believers! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

You are not Jesus when Jesus says so, he has all the AUTHORITY to say so. Do you have the same authority? No! Even Jesus didn't just go about calling people or saying people belong or come from their father Satan grin grin.
That is to say even Jesus' disciple no get one line of thought with their master grin grin grin. The remain part of the post are your narratives that still did not change the simple fact that the members of your religious organization don't have one line of THOUGHT.

Jesus laid the groundwork for his followers to call Apostates "agents of Satan!" 2Corinthians 11:12-15 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When i ignore you it's because there is no one around that needs to distinguish between true believers (sheep) and disguised unbelievers (goats).
But today i will respond to all your posts because of the interested one (Cornelboy)
Matthew 18:6 smiley

This is a LIE!
Catholics in one country often carried weapons to KILL fellow Catholics in another country, this shows they are NOT UNITED in thought regarding right and wrong!

Workers of lawlessness needs to be exposed!
If you're not one of them please present a group of people or religious organization with which you're bound to the same line of thought regarding right and wrong! smiley

No be today I sabi who you be. When cornered, you look for means to save face even using tags, labels, insult and abuses. You want to use cornelboy as cover grin

When i ignore you it's because there is no one around that needs to distinguish between true believers (sheep) and disguised unbelievers (goats). But today i will respond to all your posts because of the interested one (Cornelboy)Matthew 18:6 smiley

You will always ignore because of the embargo you keep placing and changing by yourself grin grin not because of the below.........

"because there is no one around that needs to distinguish between true believers (sheep) and disguised unbelievers (goats)."

Even your religious leaders don't believe they are the ones that will separate sheep from goats and this particular teaching includes one of the many contradictions embedded in your religious organization just like the wheat and weeds grin grin

This is a LIE!

Na to dey pick out the lie in others when yours come to forefront, the next is to call it past truth or light getting brighter as if na brighter grammar. Show me one teaching of the Catholic that it was stated categorically that it is right to kill another Catholic grin grin grin

Catholics in one country often carried weapons to KILL fellow Catholics in another country, this shows they are NOT UNITED in thought regarding right and wrong!

And Jehovah's Witnesses often carry weapons to kill fellow Jehovah’s witnesses in their own country paapaa and that shows too that they share the same common denominator with Catholics grin ;DCorrect?

Workers of lawlessness needs to be exposed!

Please don't stop your workers of LAWLESSNESS peddling and your work exposing workers of LAWLESSNESS. When you receive the same treatment don't cry blue murder grin grin

If you're not one of them please present a group of people or religious organization with which you're bound to the same line of thought regarding right and wrong

Go back to the post you responded to in the morning grin grin. You want to start your back and forth kind of regimented thinking abi?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You keep displaying your heartlessness on this public forum!

But we are talking about organized settings where people of the same religion will carry weapons in support of oppositions and start killing one another!
That can and will never happen among God's people after Jesus' fervent prayer to his father. {John 17:22} because anyone who plotted to kill another person won't get a single supporter among Jehovah's Witnesses unlike members of other religions that will carry weapons in support of a person in the name of RACISM or POLITICS to kill their fellow believers! smiley

Learn learn learn you no go learn. Selfrighteousness no go allow you.
The one thing you like doing is passing names, tags curses labels and insult for no single reason.

You keep displaying your heartlessness on this public forum

Heartlessness begins with calling people all sort of names, abuses because they do not dance to your tune.

Those Catholics and others you accuse of killing one another are as HOLY like God and they don't do mistake or have grievances like your likes. I was already waiting for you to hide behind IMPERFECTIONS grin grin grin. Oga dey proofread wetin you dey type before posting. grin grin. Don't play Imperfections card for here. You no go get that kind allowance grin grin

But we are talking about organized settings where people of the same religion will carry weapons in support of oppositions and start killing one another

Members killing one another in your midst are in disorganised settings grin grin. The common denominator still remains una too dey kill fellow members. Baba e bo le ni be.

unlike members of other religions that will carry weapons in support of a person in the name of RACISM or POLITICS to kill their fellow believers!

Jehovah’s witnesses don't have to carry the card of political parties or be called racist to kill one another. The politics dey[b] do in their midst every day and their activities shows racism and ethnic bias and clashes exist[/b]. You can choose to deny. Evidence is all around you. Choose to close your eyes. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus laid the groundwork for his followers to call Apostates "agents of Satan!" 2Corinthians 11:12-15 smiley

Good and that Jesus laid the groundwork for doing so give you right to keep calling people APOSTATES anyhow simply because they don't dance to your tune grin grin grin.

The below is from the same Apostle Paul.....

Romans 14: 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
How is that a foolish question bro? It's a simple question and you might choose not to tell me.
Well you obviously know i believe and practice the JW doctrine and I'm currently studying with them.

How is that a foolish question bro?

When you were busy saying my question was a foolish question body dey sweet you everywhere. Now that I turned your favour in the same manner, you were seeking the degree of foolishness in what I never even call foolish question. grin grin

you might choose not to tell me.

Good you know that.

Well you obviously know i believe and practice the JW doctrine and I'm currently studying with them.

I didn't dip my hands into your throat to divulge that information. You choose to. No problem.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

Learn learn learn you no go learn. Selfrighteousness no go allow you.
The one thing you like doing is passing names, tags curses labels and insult for no single reason. Heartlessness begins with calling people all sort of names, abuses because they do not dance to your tune.
Those Catholics and others you accuse of killing one another are as HOLY like God and they don't do mistake or have grievances like your likes. I was already waiting for you to hide behind IMPERFECTIONS grin grin grin. Oga dey proofread wetin you dey type before posting. grin grin. Don't play Imperfections card for here. You no go get that kind allowance grin grin Members killing one another in your midst are in disorganised settings grin grin. The common denominator still remains una too dey kill fellow members. Baba e bo le ni be. Jehovah’s witnesses don't have to carry the card of political parties or be called racist to kill one another. The politics dey[b] do in their midst every day and their activities shows racism and ethnic bias and clashes exist[/b]. You can choose to deny. Evidence is all around you. Choose to close your eyes. grin grin

Simple and straightforward:
Jehovah's Witnesses don't carry weapons to support killers, that's the import of what we're saying here! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Actions speaks louder than words.
When Jesus said "love God and neighbours" he only summarized over 600 laws given to the Israelites in just one phrase.
So why was this two laws extended up to over 600? Well it's to help figure out lawless men in their society back then but since many Jews have gone to John the baptist to present themselves as willing Jews prepared to live by God's laws without being pestered. Jesus simplified things by giving them a summary of the whole laws!

YES! Matthew 16:6

YES!
Because at baptism a candidate signified with his action that he's prepared to start a new life living by the rules and regulations of the group that baptized him just as baptismal certificates approaching John knows fully well that they're prepared to surrender willingly to all the laws binding on fellow Jews.
So when Peter said "get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ" {Act 2:38} he is implying that his listeners must surrender to all the rules binding on Christ's followers {John 15:13} and anyone found disobeying be EXCOMMUNICATED! 1Corinthians 5:8-13

YES! God's word says we must not greet them again {Romans 16:17; 2John 1:10-11} because they've proved to be unfaithful after knowing what is good and vowing to live for the rest of their life in harmony with what they've learned {Ecclesiastes 5:4} their turning makes them worthless from the viewpoint of our Master Lord and King! Luke 9:62

I have answered using God's word as the basis for what i believe. Can you also do the same instead of talking about what i believe?
Please present what you believe using God's word to substantiate for us to know why your submission is of God! smiley

Still in the cooler grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Simple and straightforward:
Jehovah's Witnesses don't carry weapons to support killers, that's the import of what we're saying here! smiley

The point under consideration was has Jehovah’s witnesses never kill another Jehovah’s witnesses raising weapons in doing so?

A. Yes

B. No.

C. Simple and straightforward grin grin

D. It's just a mistake and grievances

E. Supporting or not supporting it is not my problem, organized or disorganized is not my worry. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

Good and that Jesus laid the groundwork for doing so give you right to keep calling people APOSTATES anyhow simply because they don't dance to your tune grin grin grin.
Nobody asked you to dance to anything here, when you vow to live by the same standard with others but you turnaround and start criticizing the same standard yet you can't present a better option that's what makes you an APOSTATE! smiley
achorladey:

The below is from the same Apostle Paul.....
Romans 14: 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
Apostle Paul is talking about Jehovah's Witnesses who are prepared to continue abiding by the same rules, we mustn't shun a fellow believer simply because he doesn't view matters the same way we do.
But your case is different:
You're not ready to submit to any teaching binding on believers, if you do tell me the church you're attending presently because we know that there are thousands of conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings out there! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

The point under consideration was has Jehovah’s witnesses never kill another Jehovah’s witnesses raising weapons in doing so?
A. Yes
B. No.
C. Simple and straightforward grin grin
D. It's just a mistake and grievances
E. Supporting or not supporting it is not my problem, organized or disorganized is not my worry. grin grin grin

See what i'm saying! smiley

David killed Uriah, Paul killed Stephen but the point we want to bring out here:
Did Jesus teach us to support in killing people?
Of course due to imperfection a person can get overly sensitive and kill his fellowman but Christians mustn't support killings.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses know this that's why we have PEACE in our organization!
If you're not ready to abide by the law of love you're free to take your leave! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Nothing suggesting for you a new role model as it is against Jesus Christ to have those to begin with - Matthew 23 vs 1 - 4
The very bible you use today is traced to the Catholic Church. It was put together 400 years after Christ.
Think of it, every scripture you have ever read came from the Catholic Church. They decided to create a 27 book new testament out of the so many records of the Apostles..
You can't tell what was added or removed.
So it's either you trust the Catholic church completely or you find an alternative to your bible.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See what i'm saying! smiley

David killed Uriah, Paul killed Stephen but the point we want to bring out here:
Did Jesus teach us to support in killing people?
Of course due to imperfection a person can get overly sensitive and kill his fellowman but Christians mustn't support killings.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses know this that's why we have PEACE in our organization!
If you're not ready to abide by the law of love you're free to take your leave! smiley

Mr straightforward answer the question. I don't need the examples you keep parading.

Of course due to imperfection a person can get overly sensitive and kill his fellowman but Christians mustn't support killings

This your Imperfection card no go work. I don tell you before. Supporting killings is not my problem.

Jehovah’s witness kill another Jehovah’s witnesses. It is a known fact.

Killing alone is not the only criteria to determine how peaceful a religious organization really is. Learn learn and don't sell oversensitive or Imperfections here. It won't work.

If you're not ready to abide by the law of love you're free to take your leave

Your law of love that many prominent members and those you call profess members commit all sort of atrocities upongrin grin.

Many indeed cannot abide by such law of love so they take their leave grin grin and when they do you call them APOSTATES grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Now i see your problem. Your solely here to attack religion even if they are right.
If JWs are workers of lawlessness, why don't you tell us your pure religion so that we can embrace it?

achorladey:

No be today I sabi who you be. When cornered, you look for means to save face even using tags, labels, insult and abuses. You want to use cornelboy as cover grin

You will always ignore because of the embargo you keep placing and changing by yourself grin grin not because of the below.........

Even your religious leaders don't believe they are the ones that will separate sheep from goats and this particular teaching includes one of the many contradictions embedded in your religious organization just like the wheat and weeds grin grin

Na to dey pick out the lie in others when yours come to forefront, the next is to call it past truth or light getting brighter as if na brighter grammar. Show me one teaching of the Catholic that it was stated categorically that it is right to kill another Catholic grin grin grin

And Jehovah's Witnesses often carry weapons to kill fellow Jehovah’s witnesses in their own country paapaa and that shows too that they share the same common denominator with Catholics grin ;DCorrect?

Please don't stop your workers of LAWLESSNESS peddling and your work exposing workers of LAWLESSNESS. When you receive the same treatment don't cry blue murder grin grin

Go back to the post you responded to in the morning grin grin. You want to start your back and forth kind of regimented thinking abi?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody asked you to dance to anything here, when you vow to live by the same standard with others but you turnaround and start criticizing the same standard yet you can't present a better option that's what makes you an APOSTATE! smiley

Apostle Paul is talking about Jehovah's Witnesses who are prepared to continue abiding by the same rules, we mustn't shun a fellow believer simply because he doesn't view matters the same way we do.
But your case is different:
You're not ready to submit to any teaching binding on believers, if you do tell me the church you're attending presently because we know that there are thousands of conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings out there! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Apostle Paul is talking about miscreants, insanity, asiere and asinwin Christian ministry grin grin grin

you vow to live by the same standard with others but you turnaround and start criticizing the same standard yet you can't present a better option that's what makes you an APOSTATE!

Atleast my vow is not you or to live by the standards of men? When I find out the standards were standards of men like myself and does not tally with that of God. You know what comes after. grin grin grin what does your religious leaders write in their policies regarding persons who decides to leave your religious organisation bring it here? grin grin grin

Nobody asked you to dance to anything here

Your body dey always hot when your belief are scrutinized and exposed for what they are. Rather than admit, the next is to start calling people APOSTATES, and rain abuses for not agreeing to such teachings and start asking for better performing group. Na your mode of operation be that.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

The very bible you use today is traced to the Catholic Church. It was put together 400 years after Christ.
Think of it, every scripture you have ever read came from the Catholic Church. They decided to create a 27 book new testament out of the so many records of the Apostles..
You can't tell what was added or removed.
So it's either you trust the Catholic church completely or you find an alternative to your bible.
If you don't at least trust that the God you worship/serve is God enough to maintain the integrity and Truth of His Word given to men from generation to generation then you would worry endlessly about such things. undecided

God is God all by Himself ! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Now i see your problem. Your solely here to attack religion even if they are right.
If JWs are workers of lawlessness, why don't you tell us your pure religion so that we can embrace it?

Now i see your problem

Oga cornelboy carry your problem go front. I no carry problem come here.

Your solely here to attack religion even if they are right.

How many religion you don see me attack. grin grin. Make una learn to dey post or proofread your post before posting.

If JWs are workers of lawlessness

You think I am like your brother who goes about giving calling people false Christians, lie lie Christians e.t.c simply because they don't dance to their tune or doctrines

why don't you tell us your pure religion so that we can embrace it?

Had you taken your time to read post here you would have seen it on this same thread. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
If the Roman Catholic church has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for JW today. There won't be division in Christianity too.
But when they think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

How would a sane person believed Mary as the mother of God?

Kobojunkie:

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

Mr straightforward answer the question. I don't need the examples you keep parading.
This your Imperfection card no go work. I don tell you before. Supporting killings is not my problem. Jehovah’s witness kill another Jehovah’s witnesses. It is a known fact.
Killing alone is not the only criteria to determine how peaceful a religious organization really is. Learn learn and don't sell oversensitive or Imperfections here. It won't work. Your law of love that many prominent members and those you call profess members commit all sort of atrocities upongrin grin. Many indeed cannot abide by such law of love so they take their leave grin grin and when they do you call them APOSTATES grin grin grin

Your evil mind can't be hidden!

An individual whether JW, RCCG, Deeperlife, MFM, Catholic, Anglican, Foursquare, ECWA or any other can loose his/her sanity and carry a weapon to take laws into his own hands.
But only Jehovah's witnesses know that we must not support such a move.
All other religions don't have any rule restraining them from supporting either side!
That's what leads to WAR!

An Hausa/Ibo/Yoruba man killed a man from another tribe knowingly or unknowingly that's inevitable as long as we're still waiting for God's Kingdom to come. But taking sides is what Jehovah's Witnesses will never support.
No other religion impressed such in the hearts of their followers yet when we talk about 'love for neighbours' everyone will raise up their hands claiming they know what Jesus meant! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
How is telling me the name of your religion relate to your personal life?

tctrills:
Unless you get to know me personally, I am not one to discuss my personal life on a forum. you don't need to know my religion to debate with me.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Not correct! They are probably the only christian folks searching and studying the Bible to bring out the Truth.
Maybe you know a Christian organization that preaches only God's Truth. Perhaps you could say the Catholics cheesy

achorladey:

Na you get your time. It is available for your expense.

Me I know you sabi dem pass me grin grin I go soon define apostasy according to their dictionary for you. Time go come.

Some lacks it and find it difficult to learn or keep their cool grin grin grin

Good you know and the religion of the Jehovah’s witnesses is among those peddling "different beliefs". Correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / The Power Of Curses And Blessing / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.