Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16417 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
If the Roman Catholic church has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for JW today. There won't be division in Christianity too.
But when they think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

How would a sane person believed Mary as the mother of God?

If the Roman Catholic church has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for JW today. There won't be division in Christianity too. But when they think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

You want to learn how to reason see how I rephrase your post quoted above

If the Jehovah’s witnesses organisation has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for those JWs Call APOSTATES today. There won't be division in Christianity too.

But when THEY(WTBTS) think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

You see am. No dey look from one side of the DIVIDE na same soap all of them dey use.

See for example........

WTBTS said EXCOMMUNICATION or DISFELLOWSHIPPING is a pagan custom and SATANIC practiced by the CATHOLIC to kill members who don't support whatever the pope says.

Some years later Jehovah’s witnesses pick up EXCOMMUNICATION and DISFELLOWSHIPPING and say it is no longer a PAGAN custom and DEVILISH. Oga cornelboy who dey deceive who?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
How is telling me the name of your religion relate to your personal life?

Haba My brother, am I not allowed to decide what I want to keep personal on a public forum? I am not here to preach for any church And I am beginning to wonder why you are so keen to know my church. you have asked about five times now
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Not correct! They are probably the only christian folks searching and studying the Bible to bring out the Truth.
Maybe you know a Christian organization that preaches only God's Truth. Perhaps you could say the Catholics cheesy

grin grin grin

They are probably the only christian folks searching and studying the Bible to bring out the Truth.

Looking from one side of the divide as always. Are you aware Jehovah’s witnesses make use of Bible commentaries of these people you say don't search and study the scripture including works of Catholic theologians to support their doctrines?

E.g when the religious organization you are studying with quote Bible commentaries and explanations from Albert barnes to support their doctrines is Albert Barnes a student of that Jehovah’s witnesses religious organization? Did he learn anything from them?

Do you know Albert Barnes (December 1, 1798 – December 24, 1870) was an American theologian, clergyman, abolitionist, temperance advocate, and author. Barnes is best known for his extensive Bible commentary and notes on the Old and New Testaments, published in a total of 14 volumes in the 1830s.

Sit down there to talk about probably grin grin grin even Russell admit they didn't develop any special truth na alakanpo dem dey use. grin grin

preaches only God's Truth

You see this one in bold ehn I just dey look the direction you go soon take. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
You probably don't know the whole story. The 66 books are the canonical books.
I have read the other books. They don't align with the messages in the 66 books.
You think Mary Magdalene could have written a book or Jesus secretly reveals things to her?
It's obviously the work of another person many years later after Jesus' death.

tctrills:

That's the point. Let's assume you are right. Yet the bible as we know it was collected and abridged by them. The Catholics decided what got into the bible. they decided to make the new testament 27 books even though many more books were written by the apostles. So if you think they are really of the devil how come you are comfortable believing their bible.
That's the point I am making. We criticize the Catholics but we somehow believe they did right with the bible. Somehow, you believe the Catholics were right in omitting so many books from the bible

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
Haba My brother, am I not allowed to decide what I want to keep personal on a public forum? I am not here to preach for any church And I am beginning to wonder why you are so keen to know my church. you have asked about five times now

I am beginning to wonder why you are so keen to know my church.

So that they can rain curses abuses and insult upon such religious organization thinking that is what we are doing to their own heregrin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't at least trust that the God you worship/serve is God enough to maintain the integrity and Truth of His Word given to men from generation to generation then you would worry endlessly about such things. undecided

God is God all by Himself ! undecided
Nice poem but it answers nothing. No good gift can come from the devil. Its not in the nature of God to give his holy work to the devil to do for him.
Remember
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces” (Matthew 7:6)
You really think after teaching this, Jesus went ahead and gave the holy scriptures to the devil and gave them the authority to decide what books the rest of the world would read and you think the devil then went ahead to do the work of God so perfectly? You are quite naive.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Learn? Lol cheesy your funny aswear. Na you need learning. Learn how to humble yourself. Your full of ego and pride, yet your nothing.
You said i was contending but your not when it obvious that we were both in it.
Hypocrite!

achorladey:

It is a a forum, nairaland forum. Understand what it is. You don't have to invite me.

I have only brought a scripture cited into close examination. Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

The very bible you use today is traced to the Catholic Church. It was put together 400 years after Christ.
Think of it, every scripture you have ever read came from the Catholic Church. They decided to create a 27 book new testament out of the so many records of the Apostles..
You can't tell what was added or removed.
So it's either you trust the Catholic church completely or you find an alternative to your bible.

This is a lie!

The Catholic Church started after the killing of all the Apostles and the Apostates who wants power over others formed alliance with Roman priests. Because they prefer prominence to the truth they welcomed all the ideas of the Roman priests, that's how they come to an agreement to marry both!

The Bible has been taken to other places where the Catholics aren't dominating that's why they have to take up weapons in the name of CRUSADES to capture all those having the Bible that has not been adulterated.
They were doing this under the disguise that they're working for God but the truth of the matter is they're trying to destroy all scrolls that can expose their lies.

The killings continued for ages as faithful people who had the scrolls kept taking it far away from Rome but traitors are everywhere because Rome is ready to pay a ransom to anyone who can fish out those hiding the original Bible.

The Catholics added many things and kept so many things hidden from the gullible masses.

It's until England conquered Rome that the bishop also began doing exactly the same thing Rome did just to continue the tradition.
That's what led to the killings of individuals like Tyndale.

But after America declared FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP everything changed, nobody must force any idea on anyone. If you want to translate the Bible add, subtract, divide and multiply America said "since it's God's word let God be the judge"

That's why many people like Charles Taze Russell began making research to know what exactly the original Bible teaches! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
They did more evil than good

achorladey:

Which came first, Catholicism or Martin Luther?

Do you respect the Catholic too for their works regarding the Bible too?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
You probably don't know the whole story. The 66 books are the canonical books.
I have read the other books. They don't align with the messages in the 66 books.
You think Mary Magdalene could have written a book or Jesus secretly reveals things to her?
It's obviously the work of another person many years later after Jesus' death.

The 66 books were canonized by the catholic. The Catholics chose these 66 books over all the other books. And trust me, you have not read half of the other books. In fact, most are lost forever. Let me educate you on the lost books or the ones we know that are lost.

following: book of the Wars of the Lord (Num. 21:14); book of Jasher (Josh. 10:13; 2 Sam. 1:18); book of the acts of Solomon (1 Kgs. 11:41); book of Samuel the seer (1 Chr. 29:29); book of Gad the seer (1 Chr. 29:29); book of Nathan the prophet (1 Chr. 29:29; 2 Chr. 9:29); prophecy of Ahijah (2 Chr. 9:29); visions of Iddo the seer (2 Chr. 9:29; 12:15; 13:22); book of Shemaiah (2 Chr. 12:15); book of Jehu (2 Chr. 20:34); sayings of the seers (2 Chr. 33:19); an epistle of Paul to the Corinthians, earlier than our present 1 Corinthians (1 Cor. 5:9); possibly an earlier epistle to the Ephesians (Eph. 3:3); an epistle to the Church at Laodicea (Col. 4:16); and some prophecies of Enoch, known to Jude (Jude 1:14).

I have many more to send to you but do your research on these first.

None of these are found in your modern bible. Now if the Catholic church is truly of the devil, imagine what the would have removed and what they would have added

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Learn? Lol cheesy your funny aswear. Na you need learning. Learn how to humble yourself. Your full of ego and pride, yet your nothing.
You said i was contending but your not when it obvious that we were both in it.
Hypocrite!

You see why you cannot answer my question. Do you know I didn't cite that Titus Bible verse paapaa? grin grin grin It came from rosement of which you responded to.

I decided to pick the part in that scripture about striving about the law, the reason I refer you back to the whole discussion who kept using God's law, violates God's law, kept citing God's law

Who brought the law of blood here? Who? Then, I went to add that should have been your base scriptures when bringing the topic here. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
1. If the Roman Catholic church has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for JW today. There won't be division in Christianity too.
But when they think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

2. How would a sane person believed Mary as the mother of God?
1. For the umpteenth time, there are no such things as pure doctrines and traditions where your churches are concerned. The Gospel taught by Jesus Christ's apostles is found written of in the books of Matthew , Mark, Luke, and John. However, the doctrine and traditions taught by by Catholic church(and other movements that sprang up around the same time as it did) and inherited by all its offshoots are instead built of ideas and rules of men. JW church happens to be one of those churches that sprang from the mother churches and their doctrines. undecided

2. Same way a "sane" person would believe Jesus Christ, the one who announced his return would be seen by everyone on earth, came in 1914 and was only seen by one man, the one who later build a Jw church empire here on earth. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
I can quote anything that agrees with the bible.
What's your religion, which one preaches God's Truth?

achorladey:

grin grin grin

Looking from one side of the divide as always. Are you aware Jehovah’s witnesses make use of Bible commentaries of these people you say don't search and study the scripture including works of Catholic theologians to support their doctrines?

E.g when the religious organization you are studying with quote Bible commentaries and explanations from Albert barnes to support their doctrines is Albert Barnes a student of that Jehovah’s witnesses religious organization? Did he learn anything from them?

Do you know Albert Barnes (December 1, 1798 – December 24, 1870) was an American theologian, clergyman, abolitionist, temperance advocate, and author. Barnes is best known for his extensive Bible commentary and notes on the Old and New Testaments, published in a total of 14 volumes in the 1830s.

Sit down there to talk about probably grin grin grin even Russell admit they didn't develop any special truth na alakanpo dem dey use. grin grin

You see this one in bold ehn I just dey look the direction you go soon take. grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
I be yahoo boy, i wan use your religion for ritual grin cheesy cheesy
What do you preach then? I'm not even sure if you are a christian.

tctrills:
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Then you love abi na respect the more evil than Good that they do. Remember you just said you love Martin Luther more than the Catholics some hours ago grin grin Correct?

You just dey start to reason.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
JWs they kill their member?

achorladey:

You want to learn how to reason see how I rephrase your post quoted above

If the Jehovah’s witnesses organisation has held the pure doctrines of the early apostles and church, there wouldn't be need for those JWs Call APOSTATES today. There won't be division in Christianity too.

But when THEY(WTBTS) think they can just bring doctrines that are clearly against the Bible, why won't there be division?

You see am. No dey look from one side of the DIVIDE na same soap all of them dey use.

See for example........

WTBTS said EXCOMMUNICATION or DISFELLOWSHIPPING is a pagan custom and SATANIC practiced by the CATHOLIC to kill members who don't support whatever the pope says.

Some years later Jehovah’s witnesses pick up EXCOMMUNICATION and DISFELLOWSHIPPING and say it is no longer a PAGAN custom and DEVILISH. Oga cornelboy who dey deceive who?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I can quote anything that agrees with the bible.
What's your religion, which one preaches God's Truth?

Then your Jehovah’s witnesses na overhype they are not the only one with God's truth since many others teach things that agrees with the Bible of which they quote grin grin grin

Learn you no gree. Reason, you think sey na child's play for nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I be yahoo boy, i wan use your religion for ritual grin cheesy cheesy
What do you preach then? I'm not even sure if you are a christian.

I am not sure that only Christians are allowed to discuss the bible. You don't need to be sure what I am. What I am does not matter and I am surprised that it's bothering you.

That's the thing with Nigerians on Nairaland. they always want to define you. Are you Igbo or Yoruba, APC, or PDP? cant you just judge my words and not my person because you don't know me.

I am not here to preach but to discuss and I don't stop you from preaching

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

No be seresere things. O ye ko ti magbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
I didn't pluralize the "religion" undecided

achorladey:

Oga cornelboy carry your problem go front. I no carry problem come here.

How many religion you don see me attack. grin grin. Make una learn to dey post or proofread your post before posting.

You think I am like your brother who goes about giving calling people false Christians, lie lie Christians e.t.c simply because they don't dance to their tune or doctrines

Had you taken your time to read post here you would have seen it on this same thread. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
If your not a christian pls go to your religion thread.

tctrills:

I am not sure that only Christians are allowed to discuss the bible. You don't need to be sure what I am. What I am does not matter and I am surprised that it's bothering you.

That's the thing with Nigerians on Nairaland. they always want to define you. Are you Igbo or Yoruba, APC or PDP? cant you just judge my words and not my person because you don't know me.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

The truth of the matter is that there were few members of the Catholic who served the Pope wholeheartedly thinking they're working for God.
Such persons were used because they were sincere but the Catholic Church on it's own is pure paganism that nobody can change.
That's why they have not stopped bowing down to images, using rosaries, praying to saints and so many other forms of paganism!

When i first heard of Jehovah's Witnesses i tried to find out their mission and i discovered they have made lots of mistakes in the past but they're fast making amendments that's why i submitted to their doctrines.
Today i can boldly say it anywhere, any day and before anybody that only Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth if anyone has a better performing group let them present it.
But coming to tell me that you don't know a better performing group yet criticizing the one i have found i'll tell you NO! 2Timothy 3:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I didn't pluralize the "religion" undecided

What difference does pluralizing it makes or religion remaining in singular form does to my position you responded to? grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'll be very glad they are other christians that completely reject Catholics lies.
I didn't come to attack people but preach bible's truth!

achorladey:

Then your Jehovah’s witnesses na overhype they are not the only one with God's truth since many others teach things that agrees with the Bible of which they quote grin grin grin

Learn you no gree. Reason, you think na child's play for nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
"Respect" not "love".
I love God's Truth. I safely keep it in my heart like treasure. And search for more truth like digging up gold mines.
achorladey:

Then you love the more evil than Good that they do. Remember you just said you love Martin Luther more than the Catholics some hours ago grin grin Correct?

You just dey start to reason.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

You will still hear more lies from Apostates!

They just don't want to submit to the truth so they're battle prepared criticize the truth even if it means hiding their faces to promote lies!

Jehovah's Witnesses that must not carry weapons even anyone who is serving in the military must resign from service before you can be baptized {Isaiah 2:4} someone openly declared they do kill their own members! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I'll be very glad they are other christians that completely reject Catholics lies.
I didn't come to attack people but preach bible's truth!

You don start to dey reason.

The fact that, that religious organisation quote the works of these people who originate with these many religious organization they call false and and lie lie(pidgin) Christians should make you see the big picture.

Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=109567676]1. For the umpteenth time, there are no such things as pure doctrines and traditions where your churches are concerned. The Gospel taught by Jesus Christ's apostles is found written of in the books of Matthew , Mark, Luke, and John. However, the doctrine and traditions taught by by Catholic church(and other movements that sprang up around the same time as it did) and inherited by all its offshoots are instead built of ideas and rules of men. JW church happens to be one of those churches that sprang from the mother churches and their doctrines. undecided

They rejected all their false doctrines that are clearly against the Bible.

2. Same way a "sane" person would believe Jesus Christ, the one who announced his return would be seen by everyone on earth, came in 1914 and was only seen by one man, the one who later build a Jw church empire here on earth. undecided[

He didn't claim he saw Jesus in 1914 but he gave a wrong date for the coming of Christ. It wasn't a prophecy but a miscalculation!/quote]
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
If your not a christian pls go to your religion thread.

That's not nice and it's a bit awkward coming from a JW. First, your brothers on Nairaland believe they are the only Christians and all others worship the devil (one of your brothers told me as much). So it's clear you guys don't believe that there are other Christian. In fact one of your brothers said. You guys don't worship the same god as other Christians.

Also, I think is disrespectful for you to try to walk me out of a thread just because I did not tell you about my church. Learn to be more tolerant. I predicted correctly, you would start to hate me like your brothers. It's not yet 24 hours and you are kicking me out of the thread.

Finally, I have not presented any other religion here. I have only discussed Christian values here.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

You don start to dey reason.
The fact that, that religious organisation quote the works of these people who originate with these many religious organization they call false and and lie lie(pidgin) Christians should make you see the big picture. Learn.
You're the one who needs to learn from JWs because we are not saying humans make mistakes in the past but once the light of truth comes we need to make amendments!
If the Catholic Church has improved in their teachings the rest will be story.
But in the place where members from one country carry weapons against member from another country and both of them were blessed by Catholic priests.

My friend even the worst pagan on this planet can read the signs that this religion has nothing to do with Jesus who taught his own disciples to always forgive one another! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They just don't want to submit to the truth so they're battle prepared criticize the truth even if it means hiding their faces to promote lies!

Jehovah's Witnesses that must not carry weapons even anyone who is serving in the military must resign from service before you can be baptized {Isaiah 2:4} someone openly declared they do kill their own members! cheesy

grin grin grin grin you go soon tell am make e dey caerful about me grin grin grin

The same lies you call GRIEVANCES and MISTAKES grin grin grin by your member some minutes ago.

Nairaland do not breed ZOMBIES who do yes sirs to others people post and comment. Learn.

Jehovah's Witnesses that must not carry weapons even anyone who is serving in the military must resign from service before you can be baptized

Anyone wey dey police nko wey dey carry weapons? Wetin make dem do?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is exactly what i'm saying!
If you're not a Christian then why are you dragging Biblical issues with those who have dedicated their lives to what is written in the Bible? smiley

tctrills:
That's not nice and it's a bit awkward coming from a JW. First, your brothers on Nairaland believe they are the only Christians and all others worship the devil (one of your brothers told me as much). So it's clear you guys don't believe that there are other Christian. In fact one of your brothers said. You guys don't worship the same god as other Christians.

Also, I think is disrespectful for you to try to walk me out of a thread just because I did not tell you about my church. Learn to be more tolerant. I predicted correctly, you would start to hate me like your brothers. It's not yet 24 hours and you are kicking me out of the thread.

Finally, I have not presented any other religion here. I have only discussed Christian values here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / The Power Of Curses And Blessing / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.