Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (35301 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Henon: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't be a witch. Let the two adults be. It seem you don't have a boyfriend guess the jealousy.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by confirm0(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?

Might be mind games she's playing on you like jealous card, and it's working!!! Lol, they tend to get very close to a friend or relative of their target just to get more attention from their Target, so if you care lol you could turn the table round too or just stay cool with her & it's her right!! to do whatever the loves to do that makes her happy (she may also have pure intentions too though) but it's just unfortunate that you have soft spot for her so you may not even agree with what am saying which is normal, it's just my opinion I may be wrong!!! Too
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by denjluk: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
You Re enemy of progress!
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by ericbertrand(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who can explain what cousin brother means?
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
You again.. grin grin

Will you marry your cousin brother?

As long as they are matured for it, won't you allow them? undecided

Many couples started like that...You can like somebody at first, then become friends and spend time to study each other..Don't be a hindrance o..

Return back to school, maybe she will stop coming around...smh women sef...Food wey you no go chop in this life, you still want be witch for who can chop.. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame
Show of shame? For going for what she likes?..smh This is a new year o...Change must be in your resolution.

All this gra gra na because you never see who you like physically...If you do, you will be shocked at your actions if one can video and show you. cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Stacyomolola:
U said she's a nice person, so why having a problem with it
She likes someone and she went for him, hows that cheap?
See how ur downgrading ur friend angry angry
U that u arent cheap, i hope with all ur humidity and maturity, i hope they never serve u breakfast and lunch back to back
Best of women the chop breakfast and lunch at the same time, not to talk of Iyaebe wey carry craze for head... grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by IamRegal: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
When a lady doesn't want her friend close to her brother or male family member it's because they know the friend isn't a good fit.
Ladies are protective and wants the best for their brothers.

When a lady is good, they match-make them with their brothers.

There's something you're not telling us about your friend, I guess it will review your kind of person too.
You don't want your cousin to know too.
Only you know your friend and you guys deep secrets and you don't want your cousin to be the one to end with her. Karma got you there.
And that's why you can't come up with a good excuse.

However if your friend is good, let them be. You guys said a man and a woman are equal, what I man can do a woman should too. Be bold and go for what she wants. No shame there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Fantazy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are jealous! Period
Just admit that
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by collinometricx: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

No disrespect but you are M.ad..

You are calling her cheap because she's going after what she wants? How about boys that go after you, will you call them cheap?

This time, with respect you are ma.d
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by lomprico(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Go and get your own boyfriend and stop hating on the person u called your friend.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Ucuteche(f): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are really not a good friend, tueh!
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
uthlaw:
And you self na lady...women can Bleep you the very first day she meet you if she likes you,and this something you too can do,you guys don't no how to hide feelings!
This is the truth...@bolded is exactly the point...They can hide it online, but you see physically, very difficult. And it is cute though.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don't you know rich girls go straight for what they want? cheesy
They don't play hard to get at all. No time for games. cheesy

Ladies should normalize chyking guys they like. Just make sure he's a complete gentleman.
Stop playing jor,can you chyke a guy? I know you understand my position unlike the guys who will always support these kind of thing because its to their advantage. What annoyed me most was the way she was openly stealing glances and there was this awkward smile on my cousin's face all through the show of shame.I have kept my distance since I got a negative response from here,it's like they've started something secretly because someone told me my cuzin now visit her house too which is the reason she reduced her coming to my place lately.I've kept my distance and don't want to be her friend anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Ekugbeh(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
You all don't understand and it makes me feel bad,she's acting so cheap and she's not comporting herself just because she saw an attractive man.She's too forward and it's irritating
jus shut up. All these children sef, who de give them fone.

Go on Twitter and see ladies ( classy ladies) shooting their shot and you are here blowing grammar.

You Just a bitter fellow
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Dannydaking007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
On a more serious note. Op, you're not supposed to have issues with it since she's a nice girl and your friend. Except she has another guy doing things with her and you're afraid she's gonna treat your cousin badly. If not, let them be. Simply talk with your brother of her bad behavior if any at all
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by VicM6: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Walia u be witch....wetin concern u now abeg abi na u wan marry ur cousin bro ni...enhhh, we knw una type o, ok na
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Stacyomolola(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Best of women the chop breakfast and lunch at the same time, not to talk of Iyaebe wey carry craze for head... grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Felixabel(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
I pray that God disconnect her from you, because you are a friend enemy, who does not want good things to come to her, why are you pain, because she likes your cousin and decide to go for it, only the violent take it by force in this season, dey der make pant dey wear you.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by abah001: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
You have not explain what you
have with your cousin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Orosotare(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not even about money because they are very rich,she should know how to hide her attraction. hian

This reminds me of that song by ASA Titled be my man...

My mama used to tell me girl
It ain't that cool to see a man you love
And start to act the fool
Tell me what's a girl in love supposed to do
Tonight, I'm breaking mama's rule
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by litaninja(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
With family like you, who needs enemies?

Iyaebe:

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by shawante(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Will you say same if she were your sister and openly throwing herself at someone she just met so cheap. I sneakly checked my cuzins phone this morning and dialed her number and it was confirmed that they already exchanged number,well I deleted her number from his phone.She will seize to be my friend immediately my cuzin is gone,she should carry her cheap self elsewhere. Now I believe what they say about Benue girls.hian
You are just trying to bring up silly excuses.. She doesn't even need a jealous friend like you. You are even doing her a favor by unfriending her
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by sript: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your negative feedback and reaction is borne out of jealousy and and you are getting emotional about it...

You shouldn't get mad at her simply because she didn't follow the unwritten rules or force your believe her..,

Must everyone see the world from your own glass of blue prism,?

Ain't both of them adults to be friend??

Okay, if she had told you about her interest in your cousin would you have given her the nod??

Allow her to shoot her shots biko
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Algold: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
I smell incense...
Shey u dey fuk ur cousin ni... U nor wan loose am to her... Tell us more. Oshi
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

If the boy is not a child abeg stay out of the show.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop playing jor,can you chyke a guy? I know you understand my position unlike the guys who will always support these kind of thing because its to their advantage. What annoyed me most was the way she was openly stealing glances and there was this awkward smile on my cousin's face all through the show of shame.I have kept my distance since I got a negative response from here,it's like they've started something secretly because someone told me my cuzin now visit her house too which is the reason she reduced her coming to my place lately.I've kept my distance and don't want to be her friend anymore.

I have a solution to end this illegal relationship and send everybody back home and call it a freaking day bt ur cousin will not forgive u. Lol

U seem to let what these hypocritical little boys and wannabe redpillers tell u here get to u. Pele.

In any case what ur friend did is wrong and completely out of line bt u can let it slide for peace sake.

Does ur friend have a brother?? Go to her house and toast her brother. Thank me later grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by 02Kebreal(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2022
This one the eye her cousin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Kunja2: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Iyaebe:

you're being overprotective of your cousin lol? I understand that feeling but I she should have told you about that feeling first before making that move of speaking with your cousin.

I think you should ask her what she wants and if she likes your cousin etc. There's actually no show of shame in what she's doing.

Who says a lady cant make the first approach these days?lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by 1Sharon(f): 1:19am On Jan 25, 2022
I saw who the OP was and immediately exited the thread.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Lindodo20:

Your cousin brother hold correct bar shebi
The cousin don collect her number sef, na wetin we bet before the banny start dey show face for una bonk be that..
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Godmademan(m): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2022
May God destroy every 'friend' that presents a stumbling block to our open door, Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.