Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (35311 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MrMacinterchi1: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Illuminatiship:
See easy hide your cousin's phone and accuse her of stealing it and watch her never come to your house,you can thank later..
evil plan. you want her to end her friendship? evil planner

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Mariangeles(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Demigod22:
My father my father, never allow my sister to stop her friend from visiting our house especially when the friend is crushing. Something that comrade will enjoy peacefully, but sister has become Buhari in his life.

I hope this prayer is OK with you when it's your sister praying it.

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Hespee93: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is a different case,it does not apply here

Is liek you don't understand the savage grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by xeju: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
It's either you know her bads but you're not telling us or you "love" your cousin too because I don't see anything here. because if she's truly your friend then you should want her in your family too.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
YOU BE ENEMY OF PROGRESS… You and Buhari na 5&6 undecided

Na You Wan Gbensh Your Cuzzo ni undecided
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by asanausana91: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Are you in love with your cousin? I suspect so.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by iTearHerToto: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
Our miss "I know all" is finally confused now and seeking advice isn't life interesting?

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by teemy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
@Iyaebe, you've always been championing the cause of women as not being second-grade citizens. There is no rule that men should make the first move. Now a fellow gender and a friend of yours is actually taking a lead but it seems you are not happy for her.

What is cheap there? Is a woman chasing a man cheap or a man chasing a woman cheap? Where then does expensive come in? If she is as mature as you are, she would sense if she is being taken for granted. Worst case, a rejection and heartache she will get over. Let her be, let them be.

Maybe we just might come to greet you as iya alarena very soon. Cheers dear.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Akinh: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kuku talk say ...u too dey crush on your cousin , women can be funny some times .

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by seyz91(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gee64:
Maybe you have a liking for your cousin too that's why you are so jealous!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
What exactly does "Cousin Brother" mean?!! Is there such a thing?!!

I have had to correct someone on this recently...
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by seyz91(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy you bad oo
Illuminatiship:
See easy hide your cousin's phone and accuse her of stealing it and watch her never come to your house,you can thank later..

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by phemmyfour: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

She is bold not cheap
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Dunga2345: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Carchoice:
You are a wicked human female. Instead of you to help those two get entangled you are getting bitter. E dey pain you grin

Make I no lie you the thing dey pain her badly..Person wey no get sense at all..She's supposed to just let them decide themselves ..
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Funfactss: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

If I was an admin here, I would have suspended you for 6 months for this stupid post.

Busy body

Na und type dey put poison for person drink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Ferrous(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

Did your boyfriend know you from your childhood?
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Maobichek: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Will you say same if she were your sister and openly throwing herself at someone she just met so cheap. I sneakly checked my cuzins phone this morning and dialed her number and it was confirmed that they already exchanged number,well I deleted her number from his phone.She will seize to be my friend immediately my cuzin is gone,she should carry her cheap self elsewhere. Now I believe what they say about Benue girls.hian

I decided not to comment but with your last sentence about Benue girls, i must say this to you: stop profiling and generalizing, you are being childish. Benue have both good and bad girls, remember that you called her your friend. Please stop being unnecessarily bitter, call your cousin and talk to him on reasons why he should not be a friend/date your friend, thank you.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by WoundedLamb: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame

The show of shame is being interested in someone or making attempts to get closer to them? Do you think your brother would be falling for some kind of deception if he eventually starts seeing a girl who perfectly orchestrated a means to get him? I'm asking cause that's a common way of viewing things when it's the girl making the moves. But the truth is, your brother is a man who knows what he wants, so if he decides to go with her, it's because he wants to and not because he was deceived. Someone always makes the first move and the other party either accepts or turns down the advancement. And that someone is not to be considered deceitful or cheap regardless of gender.

That said, is there any particular reason you don't want your cousin and your 'nice' friend to end up together? What do you have to lose? Do you think she's not good enough for your cousin? Do you think she is a gold digger? Don't get me wrong, if she's got some skeletons you know about, you'd be fully right to want to protect your cousin. I'd also understand if you're not okay with how often she comes to your place, it's not every time we want to be with friends (but this will stop once they exchange numbers or when he leaves, so it's just temporary).

However, if the only reason you're upset is that... OK, I honestly don't even know why you're upset. You said she's selling herself so cheap, but I believe that's just what you tell yourself to justify your anger. Or would you be as upset if she was doing that with a stranger and not your cousin? I think you have the natural tendency to want to keep your family members away from your friends you've seen at their lowest. Many people don't want thier friends near their sisters/brothers, but we can't always be sure the next person they'd meet would be better. So it's a good idea to acknowledge this human weakness of ours and consciously make the decision to move beyond it and make logical decisions.

Why is there no communication going on between you guys? How does your cousin feel about her? You said she is your friend and the guy is your cousin. I assume you can discuss this kind of thing with them. You are, therefore, in the best position to know if there's possibility of relationship between them. You're not to shield your cousin, he's not a baby. Why not discuss it with him instead and find out how he feels about your friend? If he likes her and you end up keeping her away, would you say you've done well? Instead of coming here to ask us for ways to keep two consenting adults apart for no clear reason, why not take your time to figure out if they really like each other?

Just an opinion.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by catice(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
So why bring the matter to a public forum when you already have a solution to your problem? It's amazing how people interact maturely, act intelligently on faceless public forums, but in real life, they're just bunch of privileged Kids with access to the internet.
Iyaebe:
Will you say same if she were your sister and openly throwing herself at someone she just met so cheap. I sneakly checked my cuzins phone this morning and dialed her number and it was confirmed that they already exchanged number,well I deleted her number from his phone.She will seize to be my friend immediately my cuzin is gone,she should carry her cheap self elsewhere. Now I believe what they say about Benue girls.hian
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by CEOwatazs: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

OP, unless you're hiding somethings as some suggested before me through their comments.

I was once in your shoe (I don't wanna go detailed). But one thing I get to know with the feminine gender is that they get jealous whenever their friends want to date cousins.

I felt in love with this my cousin without knowing the tight ties. Along the line we embraced the truth and went separate ways.

One of my friends saw her and felt for her and I ensured the relationship worked out and their doing fine together rn but what baffles me later was that she had this friend that i was interested in but my cousin outrightly told me I should ignore the girl and look for someone....... Later on I get to found out that the same frnd I was falling for also had the same feelings but my cousin (her frnd) told her that I'll never date a girl like her. I was confused but I had to let it slight.

So I think this is just a biological issue with the feminine gender. They don't want to see their frnds in a relationship with their brothers or cousins unlike the masculine gender that will agree to that.

I don't wanna call it extreme jealousy.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Invitationn: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Leave them alone you cockblocker grin
Abi you dey crush on your cousin too?
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Idrisab(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is he really your cousin brother comrade? grin

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by luvsesan4eva(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

I understand where you are coming from my dear...... It shows you don't like that your cousin and his siblings at all, like you guys have dent relationship from childhood........ Slawormor over to you.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Maobichek: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mercychen:

Eh.. just cover your face and walk away. Try, biko.

I'm proud of you, i appreciate your maturity and precision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by silibaba: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

porknoser

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Xmen149(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

You are lusting after your causin right?.

Or your friend is an evil genius? Cos its your causin we are talking of not even your brother
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Saucy1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Op, drink water and mind your business and stop the hate on your friend. They're of age to decide for themselves so stop being Patience Ozokwor of our time by tryna put sand in their garri.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by freddie009(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women get angry when they see their fellow ladies doing what they wouldn't do.

OP is just jealous because the attention is shifting to her cousin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by catice(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
She already said she's ending their friendship as soon as the cousin leaves. Isn't that witchcraft? That's more of like willing to block people's happiness.
MrMacinterchi1:
evil plan. you want her to end her friendship? evil planner

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Maobichek: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
BlueRobinns:

You are just being jealous and hateful.

You're an evil devil. May you be found out and shamed. You eediot

Hahaha!!! I know that we have devil but do we have "evil devil?"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Bamzyriches451: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
The story didn't surprised me when I noticed that Iyaebe was the Op

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Qatar2022: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Oga you're jealous, you guys encourage our girls to for what they like now she's doing it and you're angry ; are you not mumu man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.