Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (61899 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by TLoveFoundation: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Friends and beloved of God, be careful never to commend, condone or accept what is wrong as right because everyone or majority of the people are doing it.
Adultery is a sin and will be always.
Adultery is also a crime.
Fornication is a sin.
Fornication is a crime against the body.
There is no wisdom in a spouse encouraging or accepting infedilty on the side of the other.
In many African cultures it leads to death and bad luck and taboos.
In the Bible it makes mockery of the body of Christ because our bodies are the Temples of the Holy Spirit and not vessels for dishonour.
Marriage is sacred and honourable.
The bed you and I must not defile.

... the ultimate law is love
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Christane: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
I know it can never be in Nigeria
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by A305: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
True love

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by ImoleNaija: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
End_time wife & husband.

If na for Naija, I for say some kinda ritual might be involved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sensible woman and very open-minded. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by dododawa1: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Not Africa culture
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some men have stamina Sha.

E get some ladies you will get married to that you will not even have the strength to meet any other lady with the way they will drain you sexually.

I think most ladies that have philandering hubbies have less Affinity for sex cos if a lady gives her hubby enough sex in a very satisfying manner, it will be hard for him to meet another lady except he is a dog in a man's flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by l0uie(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
This happens when your name is not Jeffrey SIMPle-thing (on).
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by batb: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
22o62021:
They are called Swingers in US
The only informed poster!
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Leonbonapart(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Perverts of today. Daughters of jezebel at play
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin Crazzzy, i see why our young men marry them both old.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by NRSF(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dangerous but its best approach to easy life... wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Adakintroy: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
The whites are taking the other bend to africa or primitive consciousness. They just being educated about it. If you keep more than one woman, you already a polygamist. Might as well proceed down the line to the end. Why stop half way. It's not the ceremony that makes it polygamy, it's the act itself. So think how many are already participating in it. It's just a matter of time before we string culture around it. Thank God for the era of "freedom. Just for someone to find a decent rational argument around it and it's done. We are all free to act our will. After all if society is free to marry two males should they not be free to mate multiple random partners of oppeaing sex. I think the later fits with ideals of our humanity than the former.

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Adakintroy: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
The whites are taking the other bend to africa or primitive consciousness. They just being educated about it. If you keep more than one woman, you already a polygamist. Might as well proceed down the line to the end. Why stop half way. It's not the ceremony that makes it polygamy, it's the act itself. So think how many are already participating in it. It's just a matter of time before we string culture around it. Thank God for the era of "freedom. Just for someone to find a decent rational argument around it and it's done. We are all free to act our will. After all if society is free to marry two males should they not be free to mate multiple random partners of opposing sex. I think the later fits with ideals proper human progress than the former.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nonexisting: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
This woman will have a more successful marriage than all her peers. No domestic abuse, no bullying, no quarreling and no emotional abuse. Now the man can never cheat on her because he can not fucck another woman without her knowledge. Good wife I must say. Marry oyibo woman and have peace.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by goslowgoslow(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oyibo too sweet, just be honest about your intentions.
This is how blacks fool themselves.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by purplekayc(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Open
Marriage
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Born2Breed(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
Her name is CliqueBaittv. So everything she does is a clickbait.

No wonder. Which woman go agree to this.....make I not finish am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fool....can your husband allow you to sleep with other men
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by joyandfaith: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Newsmic:
Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends As One Gets Pregnant For Him (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1412491/woman-happy-share-husband-girlfriends-one-gets-pregnant-photos-video/

Open marriage
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Remman(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
There are three things involved in this:

1. She's mentally not sound

2. She's possessed

3. She's a mermaid child inviting her other sisters with the mission to have a baby on earth through this particular man for a mission well known to them.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by uptownemmygee(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Make them flex
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by jditimiya(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerian Girls will do juju for once they discover the other girls in your small life.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Chikarata2020(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Licensed cheating, las las oyibo people life easy so. If na naija, na the man's obituary we for dey read so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.