Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (61898 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by DarkJeddi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
All I can see are Mia Khalifa and her Twin..
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
I'm sure the unemployment rate among Tiktok creators is above 70%.

Lmao... grin grin
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by faceland: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucky man... but he should learn how to use condoms and stop creating outside of wedlock.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by TUTU147: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maybe the woman is a bisexual,she is bringing her lesbian friends for party
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Jabar2017: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Toks2008:
Some men have stamina Sha.

E get some ladies you will get married to that you will not even have the strength to meet any other lady with the way they will drain you sexually.

I think most ladies that have philandering hubbies have less Affinity for sex cos if a lady gives her hubby enough sex in a very satisfying manner, it will be hard for him to meet another lady except he is a dog in a man's flesh.
Isn't this what you and Pansophist want or you've changed your mind to stay monogamous

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Bigchristo: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Newsmic:
Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends As One Gets Pregnant For Him (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1412491/woman-happy-share-husband-girlfriends-one-gets-pregnant-photos-video/
Immediately I started reading this news I fully know the woman is not a Nigerian, try this in my country the side chick will get the beaten of her life and that man will chop poison or his penis be chopped off, only phone number self fit put person for wahala in the hand of Nigeria women not to talk of Smashing another chick that na straight ticket to hefaya in Mummy G.O’s voice grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
It’s her choice that’s the beauty of it kiss
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Johel(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Newsmic:
Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends As One Gets Pregnant For Him (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1412491/woman-happy-share-husband-girlfriends-one-gets-pregnant-photos-video/

But some Nigerian girls go wan kill themselves because of man...not because they love him but because they don't want another lady enjoying the dick they enjoy
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Truvelisback(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
They are Fulfilling Isaiah's prophecy.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by guychidile: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kind hearted woman
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Blackdisciple(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na the girls come dey like rope wey dem dey use dry clothes..!!!?

Sure na only white people fit take such if na black people the wife for don divorce him or bath them with acid...
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Kmf0: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Really
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Decryptor(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
When I read the heading, I knew it was never a Nigerian woman
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Only 1diots will believe this. Try it and see what will happen to your black inventless ass.
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
Isn't this what you and Pansophist want or you've changed your mind to stay monogamous

I have never been a polygamous man while dating or married.

My position on polygamy does not reflect my personal life and I have reiterated this many times.

My view is a realistic and unbias one and I still maintain it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.