Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (48602 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Are you still coming to America or not?
Let’s go and start looking a 13 year old to welcome you at the airport.

Give your daughters out at that age. The Mormons will gladly take her.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:25pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Are you still coming to America or not?
Let’s go and start looking a 13 year old to welcome you at the airport.
Coco, abeg no use laf wound person
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:25pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

There lies the nauseating double standards of these ignorant little boys that populate this forum. If they pity his destiny and give him a visa, he'll prolly end up marrying one aged akata for permanent residency.

�� She will serve a better purpose than your useless self.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

There lies the nauseating double standards of these ignorant little boys that populate this forum. If they pity his destiny and give him a visa, he'll prolly end up marrying one aged akata for permanent residency.

And… he will be grateful too.
Then the virginity won’t matter and he won’t mind being a house boy on top of providing for her .

Na for Nigerian women body dem dey get mouth

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Hehehe

Pocohantas he has bowed to you. I guess I’ll leave him alone now.

Go and sin no more child

E suppose bow. He wasn’t expecting vawulence.
We done too pamper them for here. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:29pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

And… he will be grateful too.
Then the virginity won’t matter and he won’t mind being a house boy on top of providing for her .

Na for Nigerian women body dem dey get mouth

Dig deeper, you will see where else I have lived in. I am happily married to a 21 year old, fresh, virgin, beautiful, respectable Nigerian woman. I will never come across someone like you in a million try.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:31pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

E suppose bow. He wasn’t expecting vawulence.
We done too pamper them for here. cheesy

Failures that can't keep a marriage always wanting others to be like them. You shall not succeed with your evil plans. The younger girls will take better decisions. The one weh him own don spoil......spit!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Dig deeper, you will see where else I have lived in. I am happily married to a 21 year old, fresh, virgin, beautiful, respectable Nigerian woman. I will never come across someone like you in a million try.
oh you found a respectable Nigerian woman? I thought we were all useless .

One wonders why you’re not focused on her virginity right now instead of being online obsessing about who’s married or not. Jobless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:
oh you found a respectable Nigerian woman? I thought we were all useless .

One wonders why you’re not focused on her virginity right now instead of being online obsessing about who’s married or not. Jobless

Think well well. There are countless respectable Nigerian women. And I'm disciplined enough to spot a diamond, one that I will never let go off. I won't marry a 32 year old hoelosho that has been dicking around since 12. Can you comprehend that?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Think well well. There are countless respectable Nigerian women. And I'm disciplined enough to spot a diamond, one that I will never let go off. I won't marry a 32 year old hoelosho that has been dicking around since 12. Can you comprehend that?

Oh wait. Does the 21 year old diamond know that you’re fantasizing about 17 year old virgins?

In her mind she’s a good woman and has won herself a man. But look at you. Her virginity no even mean anything to you. I wonder why you’re making noise about it if you don’t really value it. Just say you have no regard for women and move on.

8 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by oldienavie: 7:48pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Ishy, it's not all Nigerian men that are guilty of this.
I agree those who happen to travel out illegally usually would do this but most of my friends had standards even with caucasians.
Actually, many caucasians have a fantasy of dating black men. grin grin grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ShadowWalker00(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2022
These girls don't even rate you. cheesy cheesy

You're just disgracing yourself making yourself a circus clown just for female attention online.

Virgin behaviour smh angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:
Okay I guess you got married on May 27 then?

Oh wait. Does the 21 year old diamond know that you’re fantasizing about 17 year old virgins?

In her mind she’s a good woman and has won herself a man. But look at you. Her virginity no even mean anything to you. I wonder why you’re making noise about it if you don’t really value it. Just say you have no regard for women and move on.

If person wan wicked am, make dem just carry that number go post for Facebook groups, especially that RANT HQ Extension with the heading: "iPhone13 for sale, two five" abi "Babalawo to make you rich in a week, no human sacrifice." grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:54pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Coco, see as you're disgracing him in the open public grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:54pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

If person wan wicked am, make dem just carry that number go post for Facebook groups, especially RANT HQ Extension with the heading: "iPhone13 for sale, two five" abi "Babalawo to make you rich in a week, no human sacrifice." grin grin
Stopeet. You're giving us ideas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:56pm On May 31, 2022
oldienavie:

Ishy, it's not all Nigerian men that are guilty of this.
I agree those who happen to travel out illegally usually would do this but most of my friends had standards even with caucasians.
Actually, many caucasians have a fantasy of dating black men. grin grin grin
I've heard of this. There is this general belief that black men are hung grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:56pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

First, you are dumber than I thought you are. Do your research again and see where I speak badly of all women. Second, check where I singled out Nigerian women. That's for idiots like you to do. You always believe it is we Vs them. I don't fit into that category.

If you are free to share your body, please allow me to enjoin my fantasies. I'll never fantasize an overused rag. Also, when does it become a sin to seek educational or professional growth? Guess you are out of points since you could not nail me with your stereotypical lenses.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy grin
begoniaa:

If person wan wicked am, make dem just carry that number go post for Facebook groups, especially that RANT HQ Extension with the heading: "iPhone13 for sale, two five" abi "Babalawo to make you rich in a week, no human sacrifice." grin grin
omg stop

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 7:57pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Stopeet. You're giving us ideas cheesy

grin LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

I block idiots whenever I see them. You can try it. You all went from he's a misogynist to we have his number. He's dreaming of studying abroad. How low can you guys go?���
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

First, you are dumber than I thought you are. Do your research again and see where I speak badly of all women. Second, check where I singled out Nigerian women. That's for idiots like you to do. You always believe it is we Vs them. I don't fit into that category.

If you are free to share your body, please allow me to enjoin my fantasies. I'll never fantasize an overused rag. Also, when does it become a sin to seek educational or professional growth? Guess you are out of points since you could not nail me with your stereotypical lenses.

It’s educational and professional growth you’re seeking for in the 17 year old?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

He wants to do research in their vagina

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Hmmmmmm

Pinky are you pondering what I am pondering?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
These girls don't even rate you. cheesy cheesy

You're just disgracing yourself making yourself a circus clown just for female attention online.

Virgin behaviour smh angry angry.

Female attention? Kai....toh. I no know wetin to say to you. Just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

I block idiots whenever I see them. You can try it. You all went from he's a misogynist to we have his number. He's dreaming of studying abroad. How low can you guys go?���

Okay hold up. I want to correct myself if I’m wrong. You said “Abuja date search”. What do you mean by date search? I thought is dating as dating? If you meant something else, then I apologize.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:03pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

You guys are clowns. Thanks for making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by kayperry: 8:03pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

we get it that some gurlz started with men older than even there fathers, hence why very guy below there father age is a little boy ... buh what shall it profit a gurl that gave her freshness to sugardaddies and loses her husband house.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:04pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Hmmmmmm

Pinky are you pondering what I am pondering?

grin Most likely.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

grin Most likely.

I would get back to you babe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2022
I done save am. Hope you know how to install tiles sha. Abi na plumber you prefer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Okay hold up. I want to correct myself if I’m wrong. You said “Abuja date search”. What do you mean by date search? I thought is dating as dating? If you meant something else, then I apologize.

You have been wrong all day. Read my first comment that warranted the attack from pocomadness. I bet you all don't read. You just feel the need to support your friend and that's it for you guys. If you like, make u be hundred, those around me know that I won't change my position just to be accommodated. A woman at 32 and 17 are not the same. I repeat, they are not the same. 8 in 10 men will rather go for a 17 year old than 30 year old. And it does not matter how old they are. If there's no fear of any criticisms, that what they'd chose.

If you don't want to accept that simple fact, I leave that to your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:11pm On May 31, 2022
"I like your violence."

"You guys are clowns. Thanks for making me laugh."

"How low can you all go?"

Na watin be your intention from the beginning be that na. grin E no pass that attention. Las' las', you'll sheath your sword and claim it's all just cruise and no hard feelings on your part and be expecting all the vileness to be swept under the rug. Werey. Depe now want to be forming misunderstood victim.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / My Husband Travelled To Lagos 3 Weeks After Our Wedding And Never Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.