Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (48694 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
I done save am. Hope you know how to install tiles sha. Abi na plumber you prefer?

I can give you urgent 2k everyday of each week. I can comfortably do that till December 31, 2024.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
I done save am. Hope you know how to install tiles sha. Abi na plumber you prefer?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:
"I like your violence."

"You guys are clowns. Thanks for making me laugh."

"How low can you all go?"

Na watin be your intention from the beginning be that na. grin E no pass that attention. Las' las', you'll sheath your sword and claim it's all just cruise and no hard feelings on your part and be expecting all the vileness to be swept under the rug. Werey. Depe.

He has done that already. He is at the roundtable now to explain to us that his intention wasn’t to wish me death by suicide while subtly making reference to the lady that died recently.

Let’s hear him out. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:
"I like your violence."

"You guys are clowns. Thanks for making me laugh."

"How low can you all go?"

Na watin be your intention from the beginning be that na. grin E no pass that attention. Las' las', you'll sheath your sword and claim it's all just cruise and no hard feelings on your part and be expecting all the vileness to be swept under the rug. Werey. Depe now want to be forming misunderstood victim.

If you are any morally upright, you shall come to apologize. Coconut candy don admit. Read my previous comments. I would like to see if there is any good in you.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

He has done that already. He is at the roundtable now to explain to us that his intention wasn’t to wish me death by suicide while subtly making reference to the lady that died recently.

I have forgotten that you are a daughter of Babalawo. You surely knew what I was thinking. Think, don't be an irrational being.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
I have a strong feeling he can do bricklaying

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
Oh shush I went and read through the whole encounter before commenting.

Don’t take because I’m being the bigger person here to try to score points.

It doesn’t change the fact that you’re supposedly married to a 21 year old diamond virgin but are also wanting to sleep underage children.

Nor does it answer my question of why you’re going to America when it’s filled with ungodly non virgins.

Let’s not even talk about the fact that you attacked poco unjustly which led to all this
JesusIsAMuslim:

You have been wrong all day. Read my first comment that warranted the attack from pocomadness. I bet you all don't read. You just feel the need to support your friend and that's it for you guys. If you like, make u be hundred, those around me know that I won't change my position just to be accommodated. A woman at 32 and 17 are not the same. I repeat, they are not the same. 8 in 10 men will rather go for a 17 year old than 30 year old. And it does not matter how old they are. If there's no fear of any criticisms, that what they'd chose.

If you don't want to accept that simple fact, I leave that to your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:17pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Asin, I dey always wonder how e dey be like for inside their head. They comfortably believe they are actually 'right-minded' or what? "Go and marry. It's because I care o." "I insulted you because I just want to see your anger play play." "Happy New Year to all NL ENPs. I wish you well."

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I would get back to you babe. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Asin, I dey always wonder how e dey be like for inside their head. They comfortably believe they are actually 'right-minded' or what? "Go and marry. It's because I care o." "I insulted you because I just want to see your anger play play." "Happy New Year to all NL ENPs. I wish you well."

Yea “I hope loneliness doesn’t make you commit suicide like the other lady

- It is because I love you o. I love you so much that I am telling you something I didn’t tell my numerous unmarried sisters and aunties.

- I love you so much that I had to dig out this old thread to tell you not to commit suicide.

Chai! Life of an evening newspaper.
God abeg o! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2022
Omo. This thread though. lipsrsealed

Poco, you're trying oh. Really.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2022
An idiot finally put in his place. grin

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

- It is because I love you o. I love you so much that I am telling you something I didn’t tell my numerous unmarried sisters and aunties.

- I love you so much that I had to dig out this old thread to tell you not to commit suicide.

God abeg o! cry

I don't want you to commit suicide. Since you chose to defend rubbish and I saw the painful end of someone that chose that route. I'm inclined to do everything to sway young girls from threading that dreadful path. If you had given an honest advice, I won't have to quote you. But you have a beautiful kid and you are advising people to do differently. That's wickedness from the pit of hell.

And advising you is not the same as go and die. But since you decided to include my mum, I will target your pikin. That should be the most important person to u.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

No o, it is nothing. He did it out of love. grin

doggedfighter:
An idiot finally put in his place. grin .

I am happy to be a witness to this. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

No o, it is nothing. He did it out of love. grin

I am happy to be a witness to this. cheesy

He's mad. angry

Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:
Oh shush I went and read through the whole encounter before commenting.

Don’t take because I’m being the bigger person here to try to score points.

It doesn’t change the fact that you’re supposedly married to a 21 year old diamond virgin but are also wanting to sleep underage children.

Nor does it answer my question of why you’re going to America when it’s filled with ungodly non virgins.

Let’s not even talk about the fact that you attacked poco unjustly which led to all this

You inferred that. And I won't allow you to define me. Whatever you think, I allow you to sheepishly follow. And why I'm going to America? You will have to direct that to the American Embassy. Why do they have that structure in Nigeria. You can do better �

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
oldienavie:

Ishy, it's not all Nigerian men that are guilty of this.
I agree those who happen to travel out illegally usually would do this but most of my friends had standards even with caucasians.
Actually, many caucasians have a fantasy of dating black men. grin grin grin

of fuc-king black men on their own terms and moving on

https://andscape.com/features/insecure-recap-lawrences-double-shot-and-issas-reality-check/

Yet, the most important aspect of the scene wasn’t the actual sex. It wasn’t Lawrence not being able to immediately “check back in the game” because, you know, this isn’t Brazzers. It’s the discussion the two girls had while snorting coke. They swapped stories of different black men they had slept with and ranked those previous performances against Lawrence’s. They didn’t see him as a person. They saw him as a sexual conquest, opening the discussion for the long fetishisized infatuation with the black body through white eyes.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

He's mad. angry

Arrant nonsense.

We are mad together.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

We are mad together.

Oga park go one corner.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:
An idiot finally put in his place. grin

You have enough mercinaries. You have your voice back. I can't to hear how stupid you sound.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:31pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

Oga park go one corner.

Na "mad u" come meet "mad me" for where I deh?
Eranko!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

He's mad. angry

Arrant nonsense.

I am sure he knows this. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Na "mad u" come meet "mad me" for where I deh?
Eranko!

Anyways, orange peels have more usefulness than you. Have a miserable life. Bye.

Quote me again and you'd be ignored. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Honestly speaking.
Niggar needs to be checked in a psychiatric home.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:37pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

God abeg o! cry

Ehen. grin grin He has done it. The semantics. I didn't say, I say, it was a wish, not you will, LMAO.

folake4u:

I swear, I was totally disgusted and mad reading that comment. Like, wtfff. Wtaf! Over what really? Because she comments like y'all and it doesn't sit well with you and carry her for mind? I can't-

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:37pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Says a woman every Nairalander understands to be a certified mad woman. U even said that from the beginning. What an unfortunate being that man is. I hope he sought divorce already? The one weh hin don spoil. Wicked soul. Get pikin, deh dish out advice weh go ruin impressible young minds. I'm here for you all. If u wan ruin, ruin alone biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:39pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

Anyways, orange peels have more usefulness than you. Have a miserable life. Bye.

Quote me again and you'd be ignored. kiss

You don't want to be quoted, take a long look. You comment nonsense, u get nonsense. Thats my number. You can call me. We can continue from there. Alaye baje.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by emmke(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:

Honestly speaking.
Niggar needs to be checked in a psychiatric home.
Pocohantas does this meaningless back and forth with several others, isn't she the one who needs to check into a psychiatric home the more? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:44pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

I swear, I was totally disgusted and mad reading that comment. Like, wtfff. Wtaf! Over what really? Because she comments like y'all and it doesn't sit well with you and carry her for mind? I can't-

To be honest oh. I screamed WTF many times too.
It's always their vileness for me. Totally disgusting really. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:45pm On May 31, 2022
folake4u:
To be honest oh. I screamed WTF many times too.
It's always their vileness for me. Totally disgusting really. undecided

They really never know where to draw the line. Pitiful.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by folake4u(f): 8:47pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

They really never know where to draw the line. Pitiful.

At all!!!! Such shame.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:48pm On May 31, 2022
emmke:
Pocohantas does this meaningless back and forth with several others, isn't she the one who needs to check into a psychiatric home the more? undecided

As always. Blame the reactor and never the instigator. undecided The countless ones she NEVER go back and forth with, do you know about it?

If she still respond to you for this comment now, you go hol am for hand, to say you're right.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

My Sister Is Missing (photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.