Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46323 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by GboyegaD(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

mmmnnn YOu have made very good points.
I haven't dated her, I just kept her as friend, she is someone close to home so I can't date her and not marry her.
So I just kept her as a friend, over the years.
I haven't met many people who actually tick my boxes like she does, just few.

Not sure you are ready yet because if she ticks all your boxes and all you see as an issue is her age, oga, biko, let the aunty be ooo. Just wait till you find someone who checks all the boxes and is much younger than she is.

15 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by frozen70(f): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

If you like marry a woman half your age it makes no difference

A woman is a woman with the same threats as a woman

You only get to see or know more of a woman if you trigger them

It's best you marry a friend that understands you and live peaceful than to marry a younger girl whom you think you can handle but by the time she starts to display

You will be living with fear and regrets

All women are the same but looking beautiful in different ways

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Anfieldboss: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you need to FIRST figure out what you truly want in a wife , and then stick to your guns until you find the girl who has the character/attribute your require... but let me just say that age is nothing but a number.

Age is not just a number man....

A woman in her twenties is more fertile and easier to conceive than a woman in her thirties.

Can a 60 year old man do what a 30 year old man can do? People should stop deceiving themselves with this Age is just a number crap, as you age your cells become weaker.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Anfieldboss: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
frozen70:

If you like marry a woman half your age it makes no difference

A woman is a woman with the same threats as a woman

You only get to see or know more of a woman if you trigger them

It's best you marry a friend that understands you and live peaceful than to marry a younger girl whom you think you can handle but by the time she starts to display

You will be living with fear a regrets

All women are the same but looking beautiful in different ways

I'm not the OP, but the reason most men go for younger girls is because it is easier for them to conceive. One does not also pray for delay in conception in marriage, an older lady will be more worried about hitting menopause than a younger lady.

10 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by VEXT: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Werin you want do with woman of 32 years old,when she want start to born..if she born 7 Years old pikin,she go be almost 40 yrs old o..Find a younger lady and marry..

Here in the north we see 32 years old women as old women grin

Lastly never take an advice that has to do with relationship from a woman...

Avoid evening newspaper grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by frozen70(f): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Anfieldboss:

I'm not the OP, but the reason most men go for younger girls is because it is easier for them to conceive. One does not also pray for delay in conception in marriage, an older lady will be more worried about hitting menopause than a younger lady.

I get your point about menopause

But in this case she is still at child bearing age

What if the man is impotent won't he look for an older woman with children or single parent

Lets follow our heart whenever we get to a junction and can't really decide

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
in most cases, the higher their age, the higher their penile millage and lesser the chances of reproduction

the only reason one would settle with a lady above 30 is when she's bringing something big to the table like abroad papers, investment opportunities, plenty monies etc.

you are looking for a conservative girl, theree are young ones out there. sweet, calm and submissive.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided
bro, age is not just a number.
if you understand human biology very well, you'd get my point.

A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Look for a younger girl. Shebi that is your heart desire? No stress the 32yrs old lady mbok.

26 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ab1x: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Age shouldn't be a barrier. The gap between my wife and I is just 2 years. Love should be the main thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Deeprooted: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
You obviously don't know what you want, a red flag for you to stay away from marriage!

When you know what you want, you consider marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by danjay001(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
A bird in hand...

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by PrinceMajestic: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
How can you marry an evening news paper with over fhucked body, think of it b4 she get to 32how many people have deposited sperm on her body. So you want to be the one to clean up community toilet? I sorry for you. She could be pretending to be good to you, watch well bro.marry a girl in 20s with firm standard boobs that's the little evidence that she hasn't been over fhucked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sammirano: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

If you want to enjoy a woman, marry her before 25. Women changes for worse over time. They are best when young. Atleast you will enjoy for sometime before maddness and drama starts.

9 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Deeprooted: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

What is wrong with my question ?

Everything is wrong with your question!

Hope it's not Cyprus you're busy calling abroad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Op your confusion is confusing me

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Bros OP, that she doesn't wear makeup is not enough reason... Many ladies don't wear makeup but their infidelity and runs pass those that wear makeup.

God will lead you right

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.

Lmao. I don’t know who keeps convincing this gender that they look that young. There are some people that generally look youthful, but it isn’t even the majority of them. I know an older man when I see one.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Marry someone that you love and makes you happy. Age doesn’t really matter.

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Bignuell(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you need to FIRST figure out what you truly want in a wife , and then stick to your guns until you find the girl who has the character/attribute your require... but let me just say that age is nothing but a number.
At OP this is the best advice here. What do you really want in a lady. Map out your standard, if any girl with the criteria with an oustanding percentage, yeah, i said that grin grin wife her.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Hisbah5: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Enibanks(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
bro if it is what will makes you happy please dont hesitates to go for what you wants, your happiness matters alots on earth than following a wrong steps in the name of you loking for young lady, go for what you wants and forget about the traditions is the tradition that will be helping you to control your family? pls do what your minds says, because to gets a woman that loves and understands you this days is very very scares
pls dont hesitates to thank me later @ENIBANKS
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by okwadatigbogal: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol...What a very foolish question! Are you sure you're really educated??

Biko leave that lady, let her real husband find her! Because even if you end up marrying her, you will make her feel miserable by behaving as if you're doing her a favor

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Theevilone(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

A whole lot.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
The problem now is how long it will take you to find that younger good girl.

If the lady you're dating presently is respectful, loyal, caring and she gives you peace of mind, bro, no joke with am o. E get why

9 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by chelsea1116(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
You dont sound matured bro. How can u state out all the good things about this lady and now age is your only problem? Which of the abroad sef because this dosnt sound like who is exposed and learned. No vex but na true. Age isnt the most important determinant in marriage but finding a good woman/man with conscience.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by The5DME(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

Fake story!

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidEsq(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

We feel it is lugubrious, sir.

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by 2tpick: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.

He claimed to have studied abroad. He doesnt even come across as a smart and enlightened nigga

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

Abeg if u no wan marry am pass am come my side..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

STFU....
Women age like milk...
As at 32 her body might have been rumpled.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.