Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46263 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2022
Didirin cheesy cheesy.

Just dey make small small girls dey use you shine cause of your lack of sense. cheesy cheesy

You obviously have not seen a naked girl before cause this is virgin behaviour. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

As always. Blame the reactor and never the instigator. undecided The countless ones she NEVER go back and forth with, do you know about it?

If she still respond to you for this comment now, you go hol am for hand, to say you're right.

He is very mad na. That is how they look for trouble and then try to gaslight you into not reacting. Im brother sha done collect wotowoto.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 8:56pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
He is very mad na. That is how they look for trouble and then try to gaslight you into not reacting. Im brother sha done collect wotowoto.

Message passed and lesson learnt. Finish.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Message passed and lesson learnt. Finish.

EOD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
Didirin cheesy cheesy.

Just dey make small small girls dey use you shine cause of your lack of sense. cheesy cheesy

You obviously have not seen a naked girl before cause this is virgin behaviour. cheesy cheesy

I can't say whether you are a he or she, but I can say without any doubts that you are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by faithfull18(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
Hehehe, what's happening here. Let me read the vawulence act grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 9:06pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I triggered those nerves and I'm sure one of you won't sleep well today. Don't forget that it's okay to cry. Do that and reflect on my teachings. Ur strong head can't save you. Working on those ugly side of you will help. Learn to be a woman. Respect yourself as women. Demand respect as a woman. Be loving. Avoid being toxic. And you shall not need to sing carry me deh go till 50. That great guy is coming.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2022
Mumuni cheesy cheesy.

Try they interact with females physically not looking for attention from Nairaland girls.

They won't shag you las las.

Thirsty virgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
E be like say you no know me. Go ask your fellow dumbdumb (Kayperry). I am done with you and now we know who is boss. You can keep ranting like a mad man, but always know your vileness can be matched and surpassed.

Goodnight.

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
Mumuni cheesy cheesy.

Try they interact with females physically not looking for attention from Nairaland girls.

They won't shag you las las.

Thirsty virgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

E go dey alright. No be fck be in problem, na ancestral bitterness and poverty

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

�� How does this make sense to you? You are a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I can bet my left balls that you are bantering with a Hot teenager. cheesy cheesy.

If it be say he like you nah why cheesy cheesy, so the way to get your attention nah to they yarn okoto.

Nah virgin behaviour we sabi am wella cheesy cheesy.

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

I can bet my left balls that you are bantering with a Hot teenager. cheesy cheesy.

If it be say he like you nah why cheesy cheesy, so the way to get your attention nah to they yarn okoto.

Nah virgin behaviour we sabi am wella cheesy cheesy.

Lol. I know right. Younglings are the rudest. But no be konji dey worry am. E sure me say na ancestral problem. You might be right sha, make e use premier soap hold body.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I know right. Younglings are the rudest. But no be konji dey worry am. E sure me say na ancestral problem. You might be right sha, make e use premier soap hold body.

Says the daughter of a native doctor. You better go look for those to swindle.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DontSuckToto: 10:59pm On May 31, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Funny how people ask stupid questions in this country. So you are too old for being unmarried at 36? In this same country where we have so many men over 40 and still not married?

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sarsaproko: 3:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Sigh!!!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reading this again, I am very happy.

I love how emotional these ediots can be about their family. “Yenyen, you insulted my mother”. You think the people you pour your venoms unwarranted on, came out from coconut ba?

Nonsense and ingredients. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

I triggered those nerves and I'm sure one of you won't sleep well today. Don't forget that it's okay to cry. Do that and reflect on my teachings. Ur strong head can't save you. Working on those ugly side of you will help. Learn to be a woman. Respect yourself as women. Demand respect as a woman. Be loving. Avoid being toxic. And you shall not need to sing carry me deh go till 50. That great guy is coming.

Lol this thing dey pain ooo. Forget about all those strong head things. Most of the night Is always filled with Pains & Sadness. I'm there too but The Vagina Citizens feel It the most..grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol this thing dey pain ooo. Forget about all those strong head things. Most of the night Is always filled with Pains & Sadness. I'm there too but The Vagina Citizens feel It the most..grin

I understand why they have to put on that defence mechanism, but I pray they get to experience true love.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sauceEEP(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
HELL IN A CELL.... grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by NuCypher: 2:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Shegzdave:
Madam Pocohantas, are you over thirty? Cause I don’t understand why you carry this matter for head like dreadlock? undecided
She is in her mid thirties
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Jun 09, 2022
If she submits to you, then marry her.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Frank2023(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2023
Hi i.m frank i just want to comment my own now .please if you are ready WhatsApp me on this number 09015544782
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
JesusIsAMuslim:
And I would wish to re-emphasise my position again. If you are 32 and you are still giving unnecessary requirements, you are most likely to remain single for the rest of your life. And I hope you will be brave enough to embrace that hard decision by not killing yourself. But if you ever chose the path of suicide, I will not waste any RIP.

Most men will rather marry a 17 year old than a 32 year old cargo. That's the reality. Deal with it. I know you will want to say rubbish about paedophilia, I intentionally inserted that number.

Most men will rather have a 17 year old girl than even a 30 year old. Carry me deh go won't be able to save your depression. I wish you all well.
Tell them o. Except those men that want to appear woke, politically correct or those looking for an already-made woman to support them, MEN generally desire younger girls. It is NATURE'S way of promoting reproduction and ensuring continuity of life on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.