Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees (47109 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by micxwell(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2022
I doubt she bleached her skin. She's fair complexioned naturally.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Jayphoenix45(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2022
I saw this on instagram some time ago..she is clout chasing. ��. This should serve as lesson for those who do things because of what people say..when it becomes tough, those who pushed you into that decision won't be there to help you..do you and make decisions that suits you so that whatever the outcome, you will know you made that decision and you will take full responsibility it

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by ufotunang: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Chop and go guy
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2022
D guy don fall her bwesss self
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Lie lie girl cheesy grin grin
See skin way them bleach grin grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Snowx: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Believe it on your own headache...clout chasers

Anakogheri!!!
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by SisterFire(f): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2022
lesbiconverter:
i swear
... Wait until you jam a nairaland maggot claiming Californian base ,but it( maggot ) is from ojuelegba selling akamu ndu. It is a maggoted lesbian 2 after me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Helenrecheal(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2022
believe dis at ur own risk undecided
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by adebwalex(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2022
STUPIDITY....
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by endsarrrs(f): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2022
silvoclaira:
Clout

Listening to Wizkid song "DARK SKIN GIRL"~~
cheesy I thought it's "brown skin girl".... wink
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2022
In my years of dating, I don't think I ever did any silly thing for any man to make me regret after breakup. Instead, na them lose.

This will teach you a lesson so in your next relationship, you won't lose yourself because of a man. You are as important as the other person in the relationship. Let the the love and sacrifices be reciprocal.

Lastly, men are best watched from afar and not trusted wholely until they prove otherwise and live up to expectations by doing the needful before you can boldly say you have a man.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by MFORC(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Na wetin she do for de guy she come social media de talk. So you dey with person six years de nigga no sacrifice anything for you.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Freakym: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
ButterBurger:
you say you buy all types of gift cards.
Hmm but you don't buy Applebee's, why?

Cos i did not need it,I only buy what I need
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by segtech68: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2022
the darker the better
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Deboxoxo(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2022
This one too wan trend.. I don't believe the news ��
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by LeoMaxtalk: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Hienna1:
Sorry for your loss... smiley
sorry kill you there. Good for her. I no dey pity mumu people with no brain
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Das1mama: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls o i want to know if it's a sign of a Redpiller, when dis kind of news come from 'femails' i feel good? cos if is a man they will say he's a Simp but what should we call this act from a female? strictly answers from a Redpiller.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by donolatunji(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry for your loss brown skin girl
May God replenish your loss with like minded spouse.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Thebig4: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Kingcalls: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Ur bf loved u dark skinned ....y did u bleach if not be say u don seek another dik wey like yellow wey don enter ur eye ....trust these manipulative mofos and expect ur downfall
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Das1mama: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2022
donolatunji:
Sorry for your loss brown skin girl
May God replenish your loss with like minded spouse.
U mean a SIMPle minded person like her?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by deebrain(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Like my pastor friend jokingly said,

This world is not balanced. Adam and Eve should just come and start again.

Hahahaha.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Lewisdinho(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2022
100 % Clout
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by donolatunji(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Das1mama:
U mean a SIMPle minded person like her?

Lol Godly minded person
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Rottymy: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Tobey001: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2022
am recruiting academic writer for postgraduate thesis please if you know you r not an academic writer am begging do not chat me up coz I dont want someone should now be writing rubbish for me and be claiming i dont want to pay. If u know u r a seasoned writer and u can always meet up with deadlines do chat me up on 09158470508
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by yusluvad(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2022
She eff up big time...
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by uptownemmygee(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Clout
Werey wey Don write jamb tire say she drop out of school for guy
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Kog45(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Kai just like how Toke Makinwa bleached for Ayida who later dumped her....girls no dey hear.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Bamzyriches451: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Another blackmailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.