Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees (47126 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Thesaint141(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2022
SisterFire:
Clout chaser. That's how some foolish ojuelegba maggoted entity claims it is from California when it is always on garri and 20 naira sugar and mother is selling akamu and akara
If I say K. you say H another man say I and A omo na you hahahaha grin
All wicked entities who refuses to let me breathe on nairaland shall die by fire ... grin

K.H.I.A

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by ButterBurger: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Freakym:

Cos i did not need it,I only buy what I need
then next time, don't say all. Coz all is every single one of it.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by ukaface(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2022
You still want to get him back??

Omo, na this kine guy deserve swear
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Raphom: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=NwekeUG post=109494418]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYcj47TpWyu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[/qu

OPONU OMO.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by backnbeta(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Story is as fake as her skin tone undecided
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Munzy14(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Ok..

Black is indeed so beautiful.....

You bleached your skin but your brain forgot to blend shocked. And she also forgot that no amount of bleaching can make a man to stick to a woman...In fact,we love them being so natural...
Inside life... cheesy

This her story is incomplete until I hear from the said guy...She want us to understand she was seeing to the guy's financial needs when she has no tangible work? Probably na another yeye man dey fund her and her guy is aware but bottled up probably because he has no option..

Na character dey keep man..Not beauty nor funds.

A natural woman is bae.. cheesy But, if covering her defects can enhance her confidence and improve her attitudes, no problem...As long as everyone is happy.

Women don't know men act a fool just to get what they want...Deep down a man knows who has his heart locked.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by kals4luv990(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2022
This post just gave me legendary orgasms..this one sweet me die grin #thefutureisfemale#
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by SurvivorM(f): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Okkkk
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Mom007(f): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Pretty girl. Humm... She looks too world wise for the story she is telling. I think she just cooked that story up to get her face out the and let guys know she is broke, single and ready to mingle. Good marketing strategy. You will see Nigerian men rush there to form knight in shinny armor... And get their slice of the cake. So predictable.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Dhamio(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Wen he was yanshin ur pussy who did u inform....
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by lesbiconverter: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
SisterFire:
... Wait until you jam a nairaland maggot claiming Californian base ,but it( maggot ) is from ojuelegba selling akamu ndu. It is a maggoted lesbian 2 after me.
grin grin grin Watch out, they're coming
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by samwillyco1(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Let me consult Amadioha first , am coming with the final solution.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by nellyzkid(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2022
How do this girls feel so comfortable recording themselves while crying and starting at the camera at the same moment omo una fear me o I swear
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by l0uie(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Shawty be clout chasing. But this type of shit happens, though. But not with them simply ass niggas but the masculine men. Be all whts masculine stands for and watch her kiss your feet. That's right. Shawties act ight and succumb to the masculine men. Real nigga shit.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Inside life... cheesy

This her story is incomplete until I hear from the said guy...She want us to understand she was seeing to the guy's financial needs when she has no tangible work? Probably na another yeye man dey fund her and her guy is aware but bottled up probably because he has no option..

Na character dey keep man..Not beauty nor funds.

A natural woman is bae.. cheesy But, if covering her defects can enhance her confidence and improve her attitudes, no problem...As long as everyone is happy.

Women don't know men act a fool just to get what they want...Deep down a man knows who has his heart locked.
cheesy cheesy. I swear down bro cool
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by vickydevoka(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2022
micxwell:
I doubt she bleached her skin. She's fair complexioned naturally.
Lol.
U never see bleaching. My neighbor white now
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by cezarman(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Lalasticlalaa no dey try at all...

Why you promoting all these rubbishangry
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by hoyze24: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Na lie. She dey use style advertise herself. Men go flood her timeline now
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by lordmans(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYcj47TpWyu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one is just chasing clout. No sign of bleached skin. Look at her knuckles, no single tip of darkness, face - all shades clean. What I'm seeing is her natural skin with a little embellishment.

So the bitch is lying
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Smartbright472: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry About your situation. Pick up your broken pieces, learn and move on. Better stop using bleaching cream on your skin! Only oil will be just fine.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Catching cruise are people are taking her serious.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Ykc2(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Acting gone wrong ,the girl's skin I don't see any sign of bleaching, the girl just want to trend
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by MrMacinterchi1: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
xpressionx:
Good for her.
Money she collected from another man.
I don't pity girls like this.

I only pity one girl in my neighbourhood that started car wash business,she washeds the cars herself.
few weeks later boys moved her pressure washer.
Na she I dey pity pass
I give my pity to her too
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by faithfull18(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy grin lol, ladies and drama. The extent some ladies go for humans in form of men like them, I just wonder. If a guy says you are too dark, let him move and find a fair person. After all, he saw fair ladies before approaching you, men and wanting to eat their cake and have it. Why would you put yourself at risk for a fellow like yourself
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Das1mama: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
donolatunji:

Lol Godly minded person
grin
donolatunji:

Lol Godly minded person
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Das1mama: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2022
donolatunji:

Lol Godly minded person
meaning they are the Simpsons family. cool
donolatunji:

Lol Godly minded person
meaning they are the Simpsons family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by remitarich(f): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
asin is dis real?
if its real, she is a legend
six years, bleaching and school fees
its not a bobo or RC sacifice...

well no solution just move on,its part of the race
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by ashawopikin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Jman06(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Das1mama:
Pls o i want to know if it's a sign of a Redpiller, when dis kind of news come from 'femails' i feel good? cos if is a man they will say he's a Simp but what should we call this act from a female? strictly answers from a Redpiller.
"Simpress"
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by errigdee: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
yellow fever
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Blackdisciple(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.