Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift (1221 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Picture_speaks Pixspeaks

"My neighbor with fine lexus jeep, will always drive past me when I’m going to work. He’d honk at me and yell “My Barrister!” Sometimes when I’m coming back, the same thing.
Today I met him at EFCC office. This young man greeted me like 6x.
Oga I’ve heard you, we’d see at home!

True life story! This boy has not said he should carry me one day, like we are literally going to the same compound. It’s just to be shouting “My Barrister, My Barrister” then drive off.

“My Leader Sir” We go see for house, whenever that is.” - Lawyer narrates experience with an insensitive neighbor who never offered him a lift

Source
https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/barrister-narrates-experience-with-insensitive-neighbor-who-never-offered-lift/

Some funny responses from Facebook users grin

Boss I dey hail oo, lalasticlala

Make my people happy as they enter today's hustle

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Funny responses grin

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Bola146(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
grin yeye

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
grin cheesy

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
grin more

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin funny guys

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2022
grin wahala

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
grin wicked oo

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by brosom(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just like one lady for my street wey no dey greet or respond to my greetings anytime we passed each other,

One day it was raining heavily, taxies and busses ran in to hiding while a lot of people were standing under the rain waiting for the next available car, me on my ride saw a neighbor of mine standing under the rain shivering, I stopped by and beeped my horn, na so everyone run come to my car, just as I wine down I saw the werey girl with nonsense umbrella, our eyes lucked up, she put on a fairmly smile at me with a wave, I no even send am as I called out to my neighbor by his name and he entered, even some other 2 persons enteres too and I drove off.

Ever since then I noticed her hate for me grew, I can feel it whenever we passed each other,

Also deep down in me I have this feeling that I'll woe her and she will agree, but not just today or tomorrow, but someday grin.

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
brosom:
Just like one lady for my street wey no dey greet or respond to my greetings anytime we passed each other,

One day it was raining heavily, taxies and busses ran in to hiding while a lot of people were standing under the rain waiting for the next available car, me on my ride saw a neighbor of mine standing under the rain shivering, I stopped by and beeped my horn, na so everyone run come to my car, just as I wine down I saw the werey girl with nonsense umbrella, our eyes lucked up, she put on a fairmly smile at me with a wave, I no even send am as I called out to my neighbor by his name and he entered, even some other 2 persons enteres too and I drove off.

Ever since then I noticed her hate for me grew, I can feel it whenever we passed each other,

Also deep down in me I have this feeling that I'll woe her and she will agree, but not just today or tomorrow, but someday grin.

grin she don chop her own food

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by brosom(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
PIXSPEAKS:

grin she don chop her own food
na so na, no be only Dem sabi snub person grin
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Nyascobar1414: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigga Up there showed the girl pepper... Keep it up bruv..

1 Like

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Sonnobax15(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Ok
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by PIXSPEAKS: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Lalasticlala grin

Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
We need to do away with this entitlement mentality. That he's your neighbor doesn't mean you're entitled to a lift.

That extra weight will exhaust fuel more quickly, not to talk of folks who hardly wash their wears. They will enter your car and immediately, the atmosphere will change.

Some folks, when you start giving them a lift, they always end up abusing the privilege. Just dey your lane lemme dey my lane.
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Whazar(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Neighbor : my barrister
Barrister :We go meet for court too
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by mitchelle16(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
brosom:
Just like one lady for my street wey no dey greet or re

Bros why are you like this
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by brosom(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
mitchelle16:

Bros why are you like this
like what?

seems like you've been in a coma and just waking up ?

Are u the lady in question?
Re: Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift by Chaos14: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Post new thread

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Knacking What Can A Jobless Girl Offer In A Relationship? / Any Hookup Lady In Oyo State? / What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.