Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72215 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by BlackDuke(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
That proud moment as a father; the Original Baba himself.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by RexTramadol1: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

Go n demote him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by faithfull18(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Exact lookalike.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by faebenezer5star: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ShawnT(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2022
The man is gallant, there was a time he was shot at the front.That's the future Army chief you're looking at there o.
dawnomike:
Wow! He is now a brigadier general.. he has paid his dues shocked

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Trustedpronet: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

Beautiful ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by treatise: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Let's celebrate their achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by jumpmasta(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42
The way you are confidently talking trash ! 41 course just got Major General . Next in line is 42 . Obasanjo is 45th course . They were just promoted to Brig Gen .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by archymacho(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2022
bjnice:
Wow, this is good to behold. God bless the Obasanjo family.
AMEN
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by lightwind(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2022
johnmartus:
Thank God your mind his judging you regard your parents achievements.
Are you DAFT , why did you quote him??
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by legba1(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

With your fine looks,what have you achieved in your lineage......a nobody calling a general and his son who had seen it all and atop their hurstle an ape.....better go get a life...mumu

As for your curse, back to you in multiple folds, some of us are beyond your curse because it is causeless...oponu ayirada

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Okortor: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Yh, that was some yrs back during Jonathan's regime.
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by CaptainAyub: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol
And na for back them shoot am oo,means he was running from the enemy grin

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
And the other General wey no fit win any war decided to decorate him own son with powered bike from tax payers money. I meant the Robot president of Zoo, made in Sudan assembled in UK and powered by German rechargeable batteries

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Josephali(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
You are a big fool to think you can freighthen people here after disrespecting someone's father and son. Please behave yourself, let see who will die first tonight.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Golan007: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Proud father moment

But you couldn't bring same home?

What happened ?

Flat feet or you couldn't pass the NDA exams?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by CaptainAyub: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
vincentjk:
Of all the business in the world, obasanjo decided to invest in farming and you still think farming is a poor man thing abi?

Think again. For me na Agriculture be the way sha.
Not saying farming isn't a lucrative business but he might not be making gains in his.
Farming is the only business you are legally allowed to engage in if you're a govt employee so they usually hide their loot in farm business when they're in service.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by juman(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Thunder fire both of them.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by SarkinYarki: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Golan007:

But you couldn't bring same home?

What happened ?

Flat feet or you couldn't pass the NDA exams?

I swear one of the most painful things of my life but God always knows best

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by jimter44(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations! Obasanjo jnr.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by system21: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Shollez(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Happy to you Bro
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by vincentjk(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Not saying farming isn't a lucrative business but he might not be making gains in his.
Farming is the only business you are legally allowed to engage in if you're a govt employee so they usually hide their loot in farm business when they're in service.

He's making a hell of money from that farm, just that he keeps things on a low
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by kunlesehan(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Proud moment
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ransomed: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:

His rank was influenced.

He was coujrse 42

They will never listen to you.
Nigerians love deceit .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nyanabo(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Where you fine don take you ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by NORSIYK(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
system21:
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

If he was a colonel in 2015 he should be heading to Major General by now instead of Brigadier General

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by yusluvad(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
This old man has paid his dues, hence his children, lineage, and generations to come, shall surely enjoy bountifully...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by israelmao(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Well-deserved rank for a combatant officer,this wasn't paid for but it was earned by the dint of active service to his beloved nation.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by wink2015(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
THIS IS ONE OF THE FINEST MOMENT OF THE OBASANJO.

The father an ex-military general and former head of state and later civilian president of the federal republic of Nigeria decorating the son.

It is such a great moment.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ceaser: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Shey Buhari no get pikin for NA ni?

Why would he anyways? He got his own military appointment via quota system in the first instance and because he doesn't seem to hold so much believe in the Nigerian armed forces like OBASANJO did, he will not groom any of his seeds to carry on the legacy.

The moment OBJ became president, he brought about serious improvement in the living standards of the military and paramilitary. His policies were beneficial across board but still based on your rank. It was at that time that every military and paramilitary could afford a tear rubber automobile (Peugeot 203 and 206) with the mortgage payment plan. He also raised their salaries to be at par with reality of those times, a huge leap from what obtained during the Abacha era.

Fast forward to Buhari years. The military and paramilitary are at their lowest morale. Only the top shots are cashing out by looting the emoluments and allowances of the junior officers and even monies meant to be used to procure gears and equipment for them to prosecute the war against insurgency. Yet what did Buhari do when the service chiefs retired and were meant to be prosecuted? He donned them with a garment of diplomatic immunity by appointing them as ambassadors.

This shows you that the loyalty that Buhari claimed to have towards the Nigerian military was not deep down.

nairavsdollars:
Future head of state. Set of greedy people

Head of state kò, head of local government ni.

Who dash monkey banana?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by nickyj19: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
seun

lala

mymd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.