Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72222 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by cloud(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol
how many battlefields have you been to?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Rollitout: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
I knew when this guy was a Lt. Col when he got shot by Boko Haram. Know he has rose to the rank of Brig Gen. Congratulations Adeboye Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ablejesus26(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

Who make we ask bayi?
You sure se this men children dey near go near boko Haram so??

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by adeniyi65(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided
I just came to tell you this.
You will not wake up.
You need mental evaluation if all you could say is to degrade your fellow human and think you wouldn't receive back
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Admiral49(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
cloud:
how many battlefields have you been to?

When u get yo Mubi tell me?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Taogbera: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Go war front na lie
Go Borno nali
Go Katsina
Go North east e go
Who be mumu
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

U're are wrong....my uncle is a member of the 44th RC and he was promoted to an air Commodore in Nov 2020 ......he's course mate with Buhari's former ADC who was promoted to brigadier general dec 2021
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
jumpmasta:

The way you are confidently talking trash ! 41 course just got Major General . Next in line is 42 . Obasanjo is 45th course . They were just promoted to Brig Gen .

U're right! 45th RC was promoted to brigadier dec 2021
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by OLANIYIPETER: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

People who has nobody amount to anything in their families are the quick to attack the successful people.
Sorry for your condition.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by amuwo1980: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram
Shot on the ass while beating a hasty panicky retreat
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Okudiover(m): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2022
I am personally proud of you Brigadier General Adeboye Obasanjo and may God continue to guide you.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by jude79(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Shut up
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by jude79(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

And na for back them shoot am oo,means he was running from the enemy grin

Lier, he was shot between the thigh and the knee, some bullet went past and wounded other soldiers, the man was in the line of fire, he continued to attack, but was pulled out when his colleagues noticed that he was losing much blood.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by jude79(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Rayjnr:

He wasn't shot, get facts .

Where are you people coming from, you where not in the vicinity, haa, I was in mubi then the adjoining town to where he was shot, a little mistake and the bullet would have entered his belly and he would have been six feet under, beyond the reach of insults from the same ignorant dolts he have been protecting.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by juman(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oloriburuku general.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by juman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
amuwo1980:

Shot on the ass while beating a hasty panicky retreat

Shot on the ass like his cursed father.
They always run away from battle field.
Cowards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.