Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72221 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by countryman13: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Pootle:

weytin bubu kon born...sheep grin grin
HERDSMEN

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by countryman13: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Kutunban:

What have you and your father achieve? Death threat only scares those who are afraid of death.
Sure
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by damibjs: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
onuman:

From colonel to leutnant general, to Brigadier general in 7 years?

Anyway, all be army of chopping fat salary to kill dissenting Nigerian civilians in the north and the southeast.

Boko haram with its bandits offshoots in the north are struggling for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states beginning 1999.

IPOB in the east resist belonging to a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, instead opt for Biafra.
The only job of Nigeria armed forces is attack and kill these two sets of people

What are u saying...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by damibjs: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
incredible5:
After colonel comes brig gen. the present COAS is lieutenant gen

That's the more reason I asked him.. What is he saying...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Praktikals(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided
What has your 'handsomeness' fetched you?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by GEEBITE: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2022
He was wounded in battle to retake Michika and Bazza in 2014 and not shot in any buttocks as you are peddling here. He was a Lieutenant Col then. It is a common practice all over the world to award medals to wounded officers and soldiers in battle. In US purple heart medal is awarded in France it is called State Medal. I am certain that situation must have got him Nigeria's Force Service Star(FSS) which will put him in good stead for promotion in the regular 3 year cycle which he will be eligible. So becoming a Brigadier General in almost 8 years is well within that cycle and not exceptional or favoritism as being insinuated. He must have passed his exams well at war college(now NDC) for him to be eligible.

It is on record he went back to war front immediately he got healed after treatment in Jos FMC and was not flown abroad. FYI, the the dude that was Buhari' s ADC got one of the fastest promotions at mid level in recent times. He was a Major that barely made it out of Staff college Jaji in 2015 when Buhari took over but by 2018 he has been promoted twice to become a Colonel. He had gone to NDC in 2020 on a course to become a Brigadier General despite no war experience yet. I wont be surprised if he gets this next rank before Buhari leaves next year as he is married to Buhari's sister grand daughter.
system21:
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by GEEBITE: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Absolutely spot on. He even enforced competence and merit especially the staff and command college exams which is the toughest(moving from captain to Major). The quota system people used to waive a lot of their folks on without passing it properly. Obasanjo's military chiefs ensured if you dont pass you are going nowhere but your house.

If you are seeing a lot of southern folks in army top hierarchy postings lately it is as result of this. There are more southern Generals presently. That is why appointing Army Chiefs from the North lately has been a hectic task and involves retiring a lot of people to pave way.
ceaser:
Shey Buhari no get pikin for NA ni?

Why would he anyways? He got his own military appointment via quota system in the first instance and because he doesn't seem to hold so much believe in the Nigerian armed forces like OBASANJO did, he will not groom any of his seeds to carry on the legacy.

The moment OBJ became president, he brought about serious improvement in the living standards of the military and paramilitary. His policies were beneficial across board but still based on your rank. It was at that time that every military and paramilitary could afford a tear rubber automobile (Peugeot 203 and 206) with the mortgage payment plan. He also raised their salaries to be at par with reality of those times, a huge leap from what obtained during the Abacha era.

Fast forward to Buhari years. The military and paramilitary are at their lowest morale. Only the top shots are cashing out by looting the emoluments and allowances of the junior officers and even monies meant to be used to procure gears and equipment for them to prosecute the war against insurgency. Yet what did Buhari do when the service chiefs retired and were meant to be prosecuted? He donned them with a garment of diplomatic immunity by appointing them as ambassadors.

This shows you that the loyalty that Buhari claimed to have towards the Nigerian military was not deep down.

Head of state kò, head of local government ni.

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by newoffer: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Hahahahaha. Doing great thing with the perceived ugliness. Do not use what u didn't create to curse anyone
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by GEEBITE: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
"Arrangee gun shot" you people should be conscionable and leave the son out of the hatred for the dad. It was a serious battle to retake sacked Michika/Bazza When he was wounded and taken to Yola,it was Atiku and the Governor that went to visit him first. That time OBJ and ATIKU were not even on speaking terms.
StUriah:
Na arrangee gun shot. Obasanjo is a strategist and he always wants to demonstrate how patriotic he and his family members can be to Nigeria.

Obj wasn't the one that ended the Biafra war; he manipulated his comrades and took away their glory. Wicked man.

The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Frankwest77(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

He was flown abroad immediately for treatment that year when it happened
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol

How else do you want him to prove his gallantry? You want make he die??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by owobokiri(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Comrade,lower your voice grin

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by princenaira(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like father like son. Great people
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Ak911: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=109527434]Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by dukeaugustus(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol

So he should go and die before they grant him the honor
You get mind sha
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Fortune109: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
luvinhubby:

He was shot in the buttocks as he was running away from Boko Haram boys grin

Not necessarily! You can make a tactical retreat in the battle field...
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

I just hope you're not dumb! So Someone like Obasanjo's son was deployed to the battle front and even got shot, but doesn't deserve a promotion according to you! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Comedian2019: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
That should be around 2013/14, then a leutenant col. I think.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by tiswell(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
they shot him in the a*s that year cool
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by matify83: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wow, this is great news.

I attended the 45RC interview at NDA with this dude.

I know I wouldn't have made it to this rank if I had succeeded at that interview in 1993 where you had to know somebody to get enlisted and even a bigger somebody to make it out without getting dismissed on spurious charges.

Already lost a younger sibling (officer) to the book haram war in 2004 ( Madagali, Adamawa state)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
vincentjk:
Of all the business in the world, obasanjo decided to invest in farming and you still think farming is a poor man thing abi?

Think again. For me na Agriculture be the way sha.

There are two types. Peasant, and subsistence farming. Be specific next time!!!
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by gaskiyamagana: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Igbo , chest better , pigman has spoken
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by gaskiyamagana: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by vincentjk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
HenryDion:

There are two types. Peasant, and subsistence farming. Be specific next time!!!

Teacher.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

It saves DNA n DOUBTS
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by LegalWolf: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Lol, you disaster of an ape. Show us your father's picture and lets see. Idi0t. I don't know Obasanjo from Adam. I am Fulani from Kwara and he is Yoruba from Ogun but why the hate?

If I wake up tomorrow, come and choke me to death. Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by tsdarkside(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

shattapp their....

idiioott....
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by methodbabs(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2 walai u are senseless ,what did you and ur father achieve self idiot:

Try me undecided
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by abdulikhina(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
handsomeness and porvaty runs in your. Ozwor!
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ButterBurger: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Future head of state. Set of greedy people
na head of him house he go be
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is he the one Daddy Obasanjo phucked the wife?
Just curious undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Like they say, "Acorn doe not fall too far from the tree."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.