Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72220 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by DaddyGoo: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

Many senior officers have been retired due to the changes in Service Chiefs.

If I remember well he was shot as a Lt Colonel about 5 years ago.

So Brigadier is not too senior for him based on these circumstances.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Codepain: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided
what has your lineage achieved?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Pootle: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
system21:
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

because BK shot his buttocks grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Vinsunny: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations great men general father general son
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Kimikazi2: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided
Bad man

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Rayjnr: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

He wasn't shot, get facts .
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Pootle: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Soukiss:
Good one .lion � no dey Born goat �.lion Born Lions.OBJ 9ja like or not you're a true GOD send to this con3

weytin bubu kon born...sheep grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Graceobey: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Proud ,.....I love this family
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by careytommy37(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

grin grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Kutunban: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

What have you and your father achieve? Death threat only scares those who are afraid of death.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Drefaithful(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

Stop feeding people with lies, Adeboye Obasanjo enlisted in 1993 as a member of 45RC of Nigeria Defence Academy he passed out in 1998 and posted to Engineer corps.

However, 41RC were just promoted to Maj Gen, meaning that 42RC are due for Maj Gen this year. except for those that missed promotion with their mate who would be considered as well.

it is very abysmal to say that he should not be more than Lt Col, stop this please!!! the most senior Lt Col as today are 51 RC, get your fact right and stop misleading people who are not informed.

Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Admiral49(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2022
basty:

Idiot, google the story again and you will know you are idiot for giving a wrong information.

You don't need to insult me. I didn't insult him I just said what happened if it pains you to know, then you do not value sacrifices of soldiers from common family but regard the likes of obj children and big families in the Army.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Tremple8v: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by onuman: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Buddy, you too much baaaaad.
Those political apes regenerate their families in the army and politics in order to continue to rule Nigeria either in military or civil.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by damibjs: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
system21:
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

Do u kno the years from lieutenant colonel to colonel.... Do u know the years from colonel to brig gen....plz go and find out
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by CaptainAyub: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2022
StUriah:
Na arrangee gun shot. Obasanjo is a strategist and he always wants to demonstrate how patriotic he and his family members can be to Nigeria.

Obj wasn't the one that ended the Biafra war; he manipulated his comrades and took away their glory. Wicked man.

The more you look, the less you see.

Obasanjo dodged being drafted to the war front and only joined d war 3 months to end when he couldn't dodge again
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by onuman: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
damibjs:

Do u kno the years from lieutenant colonel to colonel.... Do u know the years from colonel to brig gen....plz go and find out

From colonel to leutnant general, to Brigadier general in 7 years?

Anyway, all be army of chopping fat salary to kill dissenting Nigerian civilians in the north and the southeast.

Boko haram with its bandits offshoots in the north are struggling for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states beginning 1999.

IPOB in the east resist belonging to a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, instead opt for Biafra.
The only job of Nigeria armed forces is attack and kill these two sets of people
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Judolisco(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
u sabi... Unlike another general's son that nearly killed himself riding a power bike
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by damibjs: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Drefaithful:

Stop feeding people with lies, Adeboye Obasanjo enlisted in 1993 as a member of 45RC of Nigeria Defence Academy he passed out in 1998 and posted to Engineer corps.

However, 41RC were just promoted to Maj Gen, meaning that 42RC are due for Maj Gen this year. except for those that missed promotion with their mate who would be considered as well.

it is very abysmal to say that he should not be more than Lt Col, stop this please!!! the most senior Lt Col as today are 51 RC, get your fact right and stop misleading people who are not informed.

Thank you.

Infact thank u for the extensive explanation.... Let's keep educating this kids on social media... God bless u more

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Dedemworld: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Eyea! Sorry God will console u and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by barbietosin(f): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by omenkaLives(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Show US your Family Pics Ewu Gambia!
Comrade, you wan kill am ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by omenkaLives(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2022
No water what, Obasanjo is a man that'll always have my respect and best wishes.

He is a true patriot and genuinely loves this country. Doubt there are up to 100 of such people in his generation left in this country.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by incredible5(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2022
onuman:

From colonel to leutnant general, to Brigadier general in 7 years?

Anyway, all be army of chopping fat salary to kill dissenting Nigerian civilians in the north and the southeast.

Boko haram with its bandits offshoots in the north are struggling for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states beginning 1999.

IPOB in the east resist belonging to a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, instead opt for Biafra.
The only job of Nigeria armed forces is attack and kill these two sets of people
After colonel comes brig gen. the present COAS is lieutenant gen
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by legba1(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
lightwind:
Are you DAFT, why did you quote him??

You must be a slowpoke from source....
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
Gbam !!! Your Sharp Memory still dey intact cheesy

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ikorodureporta: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
See grace
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by countryman13: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
What have U n Ur father achieved? By tomorrow, U ll hear an update from me wella

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by johnmartus(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Lol you switched to another account mydn44 lalasticalala seun this guy is using alternative account.
lightwind:
Are you DAFT , why did you quote him??
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by LegendPV: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Drefaithful:

Thank you.

Factual... thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.