Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72234 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by agent01(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42
You submission lack fact sir. Everything you typed is wrong. Please find out

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by owobokiri(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

Why are you hiding the fact that he was shot in his big buttocks while running away from the front line?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Sammye(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by vicfajeze: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2022
must all soldiers fight in d battle fields b4 bcoming GEN.sir?
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Springboot: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Future head of state. Set of greedy people

Some of you just speak thru you as**, as re you praying for another military rule?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by compton11(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided
nigga STFU

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Pain(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

LIAR !!! He was even course 45 !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by bitbillionaire: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2022
I'm proud of this Obasanjo's son. A great son of a great father. I wish him all the best

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by luvinhubby(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
He was shot in the buttocks as he was running away from Boko Haram boys grin
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by CaptainAyub: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2022
owobokiri:

Why are you hiding the fact that he was shot in his big buttocks while running away from the front line?
Comrade,lower your voice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by TemmyT002(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2022
A true Nigerian family.
Ask yourself: what have you added to the growth of Nigeria? How have you helped?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by lightwind(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2022
legba1:

With your fine looks,what have you achieved in your lineage......a nobody calling a general and his son who had seen it all and atop their hurstle an ape.....better go get a life...mumu

As for your curse, back to you in multiple folds, some of us are beyond your curse because it is causeless...oponu ayirada
Are you DAFT, why did you quote him??
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by elmodee7(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

You are a beast. Your father is a monkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by NoSentiment: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:

Did u see witness it yourself or did you see the scar or are you writing based on hear say?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by abbaashiru(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

This guy...!!! Kai!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... you get bad mouth aswear... grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
What do you and your father look like?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Jchi9876: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
Sango lakaye and ayilala will use your brain and heart for BBQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by basty: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol

Idiot, google the story again and you will know you are idiot for giving a wrong information.
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by AkanjiNaira: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Obasanjo; the only president Nigeria ever had since democracy that's worth being called a president.

Yar adua: His health failed him
Jonathan: No will, no courage
Bubu: The worst of them all

Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5225430974157550/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by StUriah(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Na arrangee gun shot. Obasanjo is a strategist and he always wants to demonstrate how patriotic he and his family members can be to Nigeria.

Obj wasn't the one that ended the Biafra war; he manipulated his comrades and took away their glory. Wicked man.

The more you look, the less you see.

Racoon:
Whao! Congratulations sir.This officer got shot by BH terrorists but providence was on his side.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by whippersnapper(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Sorry is it true the son attended A.B.U zaria
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Soukiss(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Good one .lion � no dey Born goat �.lion Born Lions.OBJ 9ja like or not you're a true GOD send to this con3
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by LasgidyPort: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
mkoabiola:

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

What rank are his other classmates? Can you give us a few names to corroborate your assertion?
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by kurajordan(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Guy reply your messages on whatsapp
ethelbertd:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by tyup(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
system21:
This guy was a colonel in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) when he was shot by Boko haram in the buttock, how did he become a Brigadier General in 7 years

the promotion was slow sef
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Madas1986(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
what has your generation achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by danngnews: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

What has your father achieved? I will ask you same thing tomorrow so you know that I woke up.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Pootle: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
it was this one they shot at Maiduguri...since then i thing he has been serving at home
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by offegas(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Soukiss:
Good one .lion � no dey Born goat �.lion Born Lions.OBJ 9ja like or not you're a true GOD send to this con3
Yes, I guess he is named Olu Obasanjo... He finished from Economics department(U01 Set)
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by lexy2014: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

So after sustaining injuries is he supposed to be posted back to the battlefield?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ethelbertd: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
kurajordan:
Guy reply your messages on whatsapp

Done
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Germi9: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Future head of state. Set of greedy people
Wetin dis one dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.