Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarships For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarships For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (139 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarships For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Jenniferchuma10: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerian influencer and relationship expert, Amanda Chisom has narrated the story of how she sacrificed her ambition for her boyfriend but the man ended up leaving her for another woman, IGBERETV reports.

According to Amanda Chisom, the admission and scholarship she got would have enabled her to study at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. But she said she chose her man over the big offer.

She wrote on Facebook; “You know in 2013 I got a scholarship in the University of Reading in the UK. I wrote my IETLS and everything. I chose man over the scholarship, I could not imagine leaving my boyfriend in Nigeria to go abroad.”

However, he dumped her and married another woman. Regretting her decision, she said in the post:

“See me now my brain don partially block, how I wan take go school again. Man I chose, is his wife’s house eating rice me I am here lonely. If I ever get the chance to do it all over again I will avoid man with all my strength till I hit 30 years.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-sacrificed-uk-scholarships-for-man-who-later-left-her-for-another-woman/

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarships For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by onos1979(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Relationship expert and you were still jilted.

(1) (Reply)

Convenant With God / I Will Fix Your Woocommerce Issue, Error, Bugs And Wordpress Issues / Healing A Broken Heart And Building A Strong Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.