Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (45077 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ume1000: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elianawalker:
What is that child doing in a relationship? She looks 14 or 15...

That boy should be flogged seriously.
why
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:
All girls are scum grin
Including your mother, sisters, niece and your future daughters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Shyboyk(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you the fool here. Please don't forget the law of karma.

Na wa oo.. Don't you motherfvckers redpillers have mother and sister.. Gosh!!!

Guy don’t bring moda n sista here na just video u watch u don’t know what actually caused it n she is just there like dat like a drum bcuz she did something wrong

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ume1000: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dwanye:

Are you guys for real? Ha! That's someone's daughter oooo. Imagine if she's your sister or daughter, would you open your mouth to vomit this nonsense?
It's such a pity that lot's of guys thinks that being a redpiller or hard guy means you should be devoid of common sense and empathy.

And the person behind the camera is as much as a beast as the guy committing this dastardly act.

And yes I'm a guy, birthed by a woman and trained to treat everyone with respect and love irrespective of their gender, race or socio-economic status. And FYI, A TRUE MAN NEVER RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN....

I wonder if some of you feel from hell....
what exactly do these women contribute to the said men
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ume1000: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Monday

Please push this to front page. That boy needs to be identified and arrested. That is why we have platforms like Nairaland. That girl is too young to be treated that way. Who know if she is being trafficked?

oloshism is a trait that cannot be hidden
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shyboyk:

Guy don’t bring moda n sista here na just video u watch u don’t know what actually caused it n she is just there like dat like a drum bcuz she did something wrong
Shut up... Keep on supporting evil.

They would do same to your sisters and daughters. Rubbish!!!

Women are really going through alot here in Nigeria.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ume1000: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stacyomolola:
The girl dey stupid, see as she calm dey collect beating
She no fit carry something knack him johnthomas abi is she used to regular beating
what do u expect from a liability
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you the fool here. Please don't forget the law of karma.

Na wa oo.. Don't you motherfvckers redpillers have mother and sister.. Gosh!!!
you Bleep up I swear... Nothing like law of karma,but sha no ves say I call u fool!

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ume1000: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
cococandy:
Imagine having this type of mentality at such a young age. Courtesy of the things they are taught and how they are raised
wetin the girl dey hide
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Numerouno94:

Betwn u nd Mrbrownjay1 i wonder who wicked on top women matter pass. No iota of sympathy from u guys 2wads that gender. grin grin
bros no be wickedness, na d real matter!

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
shut up. If she's your sister, would you say something like this??

Nonsense
yes na..olosho no get anoda name!

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cantonese:

Thanks. My English is already in the bank.

By the way, whatever "werey" infers, I sincerely believe that you hold a certificate in that field.
rich niggas no de chock mouth for matter may no concern dem...dindinri!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elonmuzk:
She doesn't have to, being in a relationship is not being in a prison. That's her privacy!
her phone is her privacy,while her pussy is for the public!

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
And that redpill will poison all women beater and rapist to death.

Is your sister olosho? I'm asking for a friend.
I would be worried if I have one grin
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
marsup:
Doesn't she have brothers, that will panel beat his god forsaken life?
That's the right question to ask.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
yes na..olosho no get anoda name!
You're so disgusting... Well, I know you made this statement for cheap likes but you sound stupid my dear.

Non-entity like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cantonese:

And what you wrote appeared like good English to you?

What a shame.
That one stop school for primary 2.
And na them shout pass for nairaland.

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
brosom:
I would be worried if I have one grin
Well don't forget you might have daughters in the nearest future.

Keep embarrassing yourself because of cheap likes.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're so disgusting... Well, I know you made this statement for cheap likes but you sound stupid my dear.

Non-entity like you.
shey cheap likes de give money ni...I'm saying the truth,why are you sad about that!

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Samcent:

The mata dey scatter my head...

The girl, at that age, should either be in school, in a vocational training center or in her parent's house not in a boyfriend's house.

I don't understand why teenagers of today are so obsess with relationships, most of which are toxic.

Well, I hope the guy will be arrested for assault and made to face the law.

...las las thunder go fire poverty and poor parenting
Actually na product of people whey dey born without plan.
If you ask them go say na God dey give pikin.
See where e dey end.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well don't forget you might have daughters in the nearest future.

Keep embarrassing yourself because of cheap likes.
Keep ur SIMPlicity only to ur self, ewu..
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by orumba(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
He bought the phone for her
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
brosom:
Keep ur SIMPlicity only to ur self, ewu..
Karma is real.

They will beat your daughter like that for not unlocking her phone and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying.

Besides I'm not man. And may that red pill poison you to death.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by lalalista: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
No man born of a woman can do that to me
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Karma is real.

They will beat your daughter like that for not unlocking her phone and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying.

Besides I'm not man. And may that red pill poison you to death.
suddenly the bitch is emotional all because men are waking up to reality, and seeing through u all olosho's tongue tongue.

I pray u always find redpiller as a love pattern for live grin.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by alphaNomega: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dwanye:

Are you guys for real? Ha! That's someone's daughter oooo. Imagine if she's your sister or daughter, would you open your mouth to vomit this nonsense?
It's such a pity that lot's of guys thinks that being a redpiller or hard guy means you should be devoid of common sense and empathy.

And the person behind the camera is as much as a beast as the guy committing this dastardly act.

And yes I'm a guy, birthed by a woman and trained to treat everyone with respect and love irrespective of their gender, race or socio-economic status. And FYI, A TRUE MAN NEVER RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN....

I wonder if some of you feel from hell....

Any woman wey do pass herself go collect.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
brosom:
suddenly the bitch is emotional all because men are waking up to reality, and seeing through u all olosho's tongue tongue.

I pray u always find redpiller as a love pattern for live grin.
I don't think that person is yet to be born that would go through my privacy.

Karma will locate you don't worry.

If you quote me again, then I would know you're a weak man...Disgusting Beast!!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Me I no blame any of them ooo, na the girl parent I blame. Poor parenting/upbringing na'em full naija this days. Wetin small girl like this de find for love when her books de weh she supposed love? Her parent no do well ooo.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
you're very stupid. Why would the poverty stricken church rat guy intrude her privacy.

If she's your would you say something like that??

Men are dogs!!
This one get fish brain. Can't engage a dummy please! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't think that person is yet to be born that would go through my privacy.

Karma will locate you don't worry.

If you quote me again, then I would know you're a weak man...Disgusting Beast!!
Dog! Be claiming feminist online yet be begging alphas for diccks offline. You buttscratcher

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damn!!
That boyfriend is a real niggar, he refused to be manipulated with crocodile tears.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

This one get fish brain. Can't engage a dummy please! undecided
You can't even keep civil conversation.

I asked a simple question, if she's you're sister would you make such statements?? Simple as ABC..

You're the Dummy here. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omowunmi: OOU Graduate Is Missing In Ogun State (Photo) / South African Man Stabs His 23-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.