Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (45085 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

What if she's one, will you still reply with that insensitive comment you gave??
Domestic violence is wrong irrespective of who's meting out the assault.
Except in cases of self defense, then under circumstances must you as an individual physically attack or abuse your partner.

It's beginning to seem as if you physically abuse your partner too, hence your hesitation in condemning that barbaric act. You're probably defending a guy whose behaviour is similar to yours.
which partner,who partner help!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
which partner,who partner help!
Oh, you hate all females and you've never had anything to do with them right??
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

Oh, you hate all females and you've never had anything to do with them right??
we de Bleep and move to the next one!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
we de Bleep and move to the next one!
Whatever works for you. And then, if you want to be a playboy, be one with dignity. Don't assault your victims with the flimsy excuse of them refusing you access to their phones. grin
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

Whatever works for you. And then, if you want to be a playboy, be one with dignity. Don't assault your victims with the flimsy excuse of them refusing you access to their phones. grin
I just decide to comment,what my business with anybody's phone...na update we de find!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
I just decide to comment,what my business with anybody's phone...na update we de find!
So you deliberately got people riled up with your comment. grin

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you the fool here. Please don't forget the law of karma.

Na wa oo.. Don't you motherfvckers redpillers have mother and sister.. Gosh!!!

What exactly could be job of karma here??

If the said girl were to be my sister (impossicant)... She should get ready for ^10 beating....

Everything is wrong here

You're a feminist though
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Laurene: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
What is that child doing in a relationship? She looks 14 or 15...

That boy should be flogged seriously.
how old were you in your first relationship?
A man is a man regardless of age
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

So you deliberately got people riled up with your comment. grin
exactly my broda...na crush b here oo....shey u be footballer ni!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
exactly my broda...na crush b here oo....shey u be footballer ni!
No jor, I don't have the time and strength to deal with all the shenanigans that comes with being a playboy.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Besto(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:
Seun should create a way we can post and watch videos here. We can't be going to youtube all the time jare... some videos are already gone before we can access them self.

You no want nairaland to load again.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by marsman: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Besto:

You no want nairaland to load again.
Doesn't have to belike ig can just be like Face book where you choose to watch the videos if you like or not.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Gistmedia10:
What you are about to watch will break your heart! shocked shocked

Parents should please intensively and extensively look into their wards development most especially the females, in order to curtail an emotionally damaged adults in our society. embarassed embarassed

Here is a heartbreaking moment a teenage boy assaults his teenage girlfriend for refusing to unlock her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UJ8HBk4l4o

Work ke abi to take whatever available from the guy. She prefer money over love so no come here to disturb us with ur stupd analysis.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by funmise007(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2022
IgOga:
This guy should be arrested immediately....Iyabo Ojo go soon take up your case

This is called assault
iyabo ojo my ass..am not supporting voulence oh but when yu hear bout how ungrateful the girl has and how the guy has helped finance their family for love sake e go shock yu..then yu go see say the beating is like a parent scolding their daughter..since they had refuse to cater for her..by the way make she open her phone fez.make we start from there
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by TwistDThinking(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Any man that lays his hand on a woman for just any reason is still a kid I tell you. Like am not understanding is it not better to chase her out and find another.
Not saying that it would be easy to find another asap but at least peace of mind go prevail for the meantime
Olosho still dey market they no go anywhere.
The best way to treat a cheating girl is to let her go no time.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by TwistDThinking(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2022
funmise007:
iyabo ojo my ass..am not supporting voulence oh but when yu hear bout how ungrateful the girl has and how the guy has helped finance their family for love sake e go shock yu..then yu go see say the beating is like a parent scolding their daughter..since they had refuse to cater for her..by the way make she open her phone fez.make we start from there
Helping her family or not is not enough reason (Nobody send am ajayi work). No be today girls done they live men wey pay their school fees for them. Baba for just cut off her easy and simple. Make she go house girls too plenty for this world for make person they stress him head.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

No jor, I don't have the time and strength to deal with all the shenanigans that comes with being a playboy.
oya na...I still remain loyal boss!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by remitarich(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2022
na that boy wey dey for that picture beat em galfriend, smile nawaooo
gals don suffer
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
The beating is much, why not let her go and have your peace.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't think that person is yet to be born that would go through my privacy.

Karma will locate you don't worry.

If you quote me again, then I would know you're a weak man...Disgusting Beast!!
Oh I see now u bitch is now playing the victim game, but guess what? I ain't in for ur sentimental games, and for the record; get ready to remain single and alone all thy days of ur life undecided, because no man, not even a SIMP would want to tie himself with a serial rogue/cheat like u, OLOSHO tongue.

By the god's of ur ancestors, and ur father's before it father, SO SHALL IT BE, ISEEEEEE!!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
brosom:
Oh I see now u bitch is now playing the victim game, but guess what? I ain't in for ur sentimental games, and for the record; get ready to remain single and alone all thy days of ur life undecided, because no man, not even a SIMP would want to tie himself with a serial rogue/cheat like u, OLOSHO tongue.

By the god's of ur ancestors, and ur father's before it father, SO SHALL IT BE, ISEEEEEE!!
They will beat your daughters and sisters like that for not unlocking her phone and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying now.

Non-entity like you.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by funmise007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
TwistDThinking:

Helping her family or not is not enough reason (Nobody send am ajayi work). No be today girls done they live men wey pay their school fees for them. Baba for just cut off her easy and simple. Make she go house girls too plenty for this world for make person they stress him head.
I understand yu small but not everyone loves the feeling of been fooled or been played especially when yu know 4sure that yu played yur part by been loyal to the said relationship.sometimes some women go behave like make yu slap sense into am tho. If yu don't get it forget about it..well me wey dey talk sef neva slap one buh no be everybody fit get my kain patience.cos who go break my hrt sef go try,cos am always expecting a lady to fukup for d corner of my mind.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
ukaface:
E dey craze
Na onto boyfriend level you dey beat me?? Be like e never jam craze girl before
Dunno how girls cling with toxic guys
Where dem sense dey sef
I can't be this stupid,my Papa and brother no beat me,Na another person don go come raise hand beat me.....God forbid
na ur type dem dey use beatings off for relationship
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
quote author=Jennyclay post=109591422]They will beat your daughters and sisters like that for not unlocking her phone and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying now.

Non-entity like you. [/quote] U re Honey right? Reason why u need my attention grin, well, come make I pity u chyk u cool.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by brosom(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
They will beat your daughters and sisters like that for not unlocking her phone and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying now.

Non-entity like you.
U re Honey right? Reason why u need my attention grin, well, come make I pity u chyk u cool.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ukaface(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
na ur type dem dey use beatings off for relationship
I don't understand
Is that something to wish for someone?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
ccollins:
why do u guys get divided n go against one another when its another gender.I am beginning to believe women are wise n more united in their own interest than men.those of u simp boys that like to defend women always all the time, what have u benefitted from that

Real men will ignore they will never raise their hands to beat a lady. Only a broke guy will kill himself coz of a lady, if u are busy making money or u are thinking money u won’t av time to quarrel with a lady, u totally ignore her and find another babe to replace her once she try nonsense.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
ukaface:
I don't understand
Is that something to wish for someone?
You think I care what you or anybody wish for others?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ukaface(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You think I care what you or anybody wish for others?
then don't quote me to yarn me rubbish.
Dey your dey bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers / Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video) / Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.