Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (44724 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You can't even keep civil conversation.

I asked a simple question, if she's you're sister would you make such statements?? Simple as ABC..

You're the Dummy here. Nonsense!

Remember you first called me stupid. I bet you're one old lonely cargo. Have some sense bit ch

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U jus dey talk nonsense, u never see pesin wey go beat craze comot frm ur body if u mess up undecided
I no dey talk nonsense.
You fit the profile sef, but I jump pass you for this life.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Petman22:
shebi una Wan chop yahooboy money and expect to be treated like princess grin Una nver jam
shallow
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

Remember you first called me stupid. I bet you're one old lonely cargo. Have some sense bit ch
You haven't still answered my question?

They will beat your daughter and sister like that and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying now.

Disgusting pig.... Puke!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You haven't still answered my question?

They will beat your daughter and sister like that and the whole world will be laughing at her just like what you're displaying now.

Disgusting pig.... Puke!!
You worthless piece of trash. kitten stinking dummy. Spits on your smelly cunt

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

You worthless piece of trash. kitten stinking dummy. Spits on your smelly cunt
I wish your mother same.

If you quote me, then I would know you're a weakling.

Beast!!!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by kckings250: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I wish your mother same.

If you quote me, then I would know you're a weakling.

Beast!!!
Keep hoeing. Just like your momma. Bit ch

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

Keep hoeing. Just like your momma. Bit ch
Weak Man. Please leave me alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
....Any small thing here na so so fight. Nawa oh.

He shouldn't have beaten her. Why not just seize the phone if he is the one that bought it for her and end the relationship ?

If she dies in the course of the beaten now na him go still enter prison with regrets.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Owen247: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Why can't she open her phone if she want the relationship to works...na olosho all of them be!
weda olosho or not d guy not try at all.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Owen247: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Small boy like this. Beating someone's daughter this way?? He should go to jail.

Even if she is cheating, must you beat her like that? Like what kind of humans are in this country? And you lot actually think this is right?

Lalasticla.la, mynd44, please push to front page and let's try and get this boy apprehended.
Imagine d kain rubbish act.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Owen247: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
sonofelizabeth:
No girl has convincingly explained to me their attraction and obsession towards scumbags especially in their prime.

She is likely going to defend his actions and plead for his forgiveness...heck, my guess is she has already!

The sad part is there is probably a great but 'boring' fella that'll literally catch a grenade for her but alas, that dude doesn't stand a chance...at least not now, in 10 years time maybe. A time which her story will be 'my past is my past, I was young and naive and don't deserve to be judged'....

....but the bright side is that an innocent SIMPle fella might just buy her story and they'll ride into the sunset and live happily ever after undecided undecided undecided
Lol,but thats d bita truth.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by youngreezy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dwanye:

I think its safe to ignore your show of foolery rather than indulging in a battle of words that would head no where. Please go back and read my comment and since you have a problem with comprehension to can seek for the cranial capacity of the other fools attacking me which I'm sure is not up to that of a pig. Or better still you can wallow in your stupidity and ignorance since you've refused to have common sense which you and the other cretin or better still halfwit supporter have refused to embrace. Don't worry I promise to exchange any further words with you so I don't get stained by your......... fill the dots in your blank head.

Thanks smiley wink
oga shut up your mouth,admit you're stupid instead of backing your stupidity with stale Insults just to get cheap validation...wtf!!! You made no point just throwing cheap tantrums....u get luck here na faceless forum

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Decryptor:
For those who don't have the data to watch the video, na our "sofistikated" brothers from where the sun sets dey do this one. grin grin

It must always be them.

This is not as terrible as Igbo men battering their wives, including battering them to death.

At least, these ones are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Don't let me even start with tribes where women are treated as mere properties.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dwanye:

Are you guys for real? Ha! That's someone's daughter oooo. Imagine if she's your sister or daughter, would you open your mouth to vomit this nonsense?
It's such a pity that lot's of guys thinks that being a redpiller or hard guy means you should be devoid of common sense and empathy.

And the person behind the camera is as much as a beast as the guy committing this dastardly act.

And yes I'm a guy, birthed by a woman and trained to treat everyone with respect and love irrespective of their gender, race or socio-economic status. And FYI, A TRUE MAN NEVER RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN....

I wonder if some of you feel from hell....

You people should stop promoting this nonsense.

Real men are human beings too and can hit a woman. Everyone has a tolerance threshold. Some have very short tolerance threshold and hit out as soon as they are cornered. It doesn't make them unreal men. It is just a natural reaction to lash out when cornered. However, as humans, we work hard on our emotions, and try to control them to the best of our abilities.

However, I know of people who have really messed about mentality like the boy in the OP. And I am not referring to people like that, but rather to the claim that real men don't hit women

Real men can hit women, out of anger of course, and not because they feel that they are allowed to.

Anger is a natural reaction to many factors, including stress, weakness, and a feeling of being cornered. If a man feels cornered by a nagging wife, he can lash out as a way of freeing himself of what his brain perceives as threat. It doesn't make him an unreal man. It just makes him a human being with weaknesses

After all, women hit men too, out of anger. Women nag men when they are angry. If we judge women just as harshly, then we should make claims such as that real women don't nag

Just as I don't see why someone should hit another person to pass something across, I don't understand why some women nag or abuse their husbands. There are better and more sensible ways of trashing issues than physical or verbal abuse.

So, please have a change of mentality, and stop peddling that nonsense about real men bla bla bla.

Even the meek-hearted Moses got angry in the Bible.

Jesus Christ, the son of God also lost his cool and hit people in the temple. I am sure there were women among them. Does it mean Jesus was an unreal man?

Please, let us be realistic, and stop judging people harshly.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ccollins(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
anigbajumo:

The guys on this forum that support that animal are mentally unstable,This is pure nonsense and act of wickedness from the guy.
why do u guys get divided n go against one another when its another gender.I am beginning to believe women are wise n more united in their own interest than men.those of u simp boys that like to defend women always all the time, what have u benefitted from that

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
brosom:
The olosho knows what's she's hiding which is why she doesn't want to open her phone,

My niggerr no even wan look her manipulative face for pity or start feeling emotions.

Someone must have given the nigger a bitter red pill grin grin..

Even if she's cheating on the guy, it's wrong to start beating her like a goat now. This is all shades of wrong o, ontop wetin now. And you definitely don't understand the meaning of red pill, it has nothing to do with being abusive. What if she dies during the course of that assault??
To think that you're even cheering and in support of this nonsensical act sef.
STAY AWAY FROM ABUSIVE PARTNERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2022
sonofelizabeth:
No girl has convincingly explained to me their attraction and obsession towards scumbags especially in their prime.

She is likely going to defend his actions and plead for his forgiveness...heck, my guess is she has already!

The sad part is there is probably a great but 'boring' fella that'll literally catch a grenade for her but alas, that dude doesn't stand a chance...at least not now, in 10 years time maybe. A time which her story will be 'my past is my past, I was young and naive and don't deserve to be judged'....

....but the bright side is that an innocent SIMPle fella might just buy her story and they'll ride into the sunset and live happily ever after undecided undecided undecided
Some girls will even know that the guy they are dating is promiscuous, but will start singing the usual "men are scum" tune after the guy misbehave. Something like this happened around my vicinity here few weeks ago. In a saner climate, this guy would have been arrested and prosecuted for assault already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
this one na correct fool..I no get talk with you!
Jezz see your response for God's sake. Do you pray for your sisters or any of your daughters to be in a situation like that girl??
In a saner climate, that monster of a guy would have been arrested and prosecuted already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Raychee(f): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2022
See how dirty he looks sef. Eww
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Dwanye:

Are you guys for real? Ha! That's someone's daughter oooo. Imagine if she's your sister or daughter, would you open your mouth to vomit this nonsense?
It's such a pity that lot's of guys thinks that being a redpiller or hard guy means you should be devoid of common sense and empathy.

And the person behind the camera is as much as a beast as the guy committing this dastardly act.

And yes I'm a guy, birthed by a woman and trained to treat everyone with respect and love irrespective of their gender, race or socio-economic status. And FYI, A TRUE MAN NEVER RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN....

Rubbish, who is this ode trying to impress
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2022
TooNoisy:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Monday

Please push this to front page. That boy needs to be identified and arrested. That is why we have platforms like Nairaland. That girl is too young to be treated that way. Who know if she is being trafficked?

No be only trafficked, person wey suppose dey hospital.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2022
post=109571561:
His Girlfriend?!

Somebody's daughter, sister, niece and Aunty?

Just look at how he is giving her very serious blows like Mike Tyson and Bash Ali fighting shocked!!
Damn it!
The boy go beg say e no go do am again we swear down!!

The mentality of the youths of this generation is so crazy mentality!
We keep praying for the next generation to get it right!

This nice speech is coming from someone that supports and promotes a very useless government because of the stipends he gets from them. This life is funny �
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Zyrac: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:
Seun should create a way we can post and watch videos here. We can't be going to youtube all the time jare... some videos are already gone before we can access them self.

Unfortunately just like Nigeria, this site has not upgraded one bit. Mtcheew
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Numerouno94:
Betwn u nd Mrbrownjay1 i wonder who wicked on top women matter pass. No iota of sympathy from u guys 2wads that gender. grin grin

bro, you should also see how wicked i am on top men matters... see some below (just from this week):

MrBrownJay1:
sadly, some people on NL are just cueless about this redpill issue... and they are just haters of women, regardless of the issue. whatever you would say positively about women, they will insult you, instead of using what they have between their ears!
MrBrownJay1:
the majority of donkeys who post about REDPILL on NL are childish ignoramus who have absolutely no clue what the movement is about, and who hate women (probably because some woman broke their heart or used them as mumu).
the redpill movement is ABOUT TEACHING MEN ON HOW TO BE STRONGER (EMOTIONALLY) WHEN DEALING WITH WOMEN SO THAT YOU DONT GET PLAYED/USED BY WOMEN... AND CERTAINLY NOT TO AVOID/DISREGARD/DEMONIZE WOMEN!
MrBrownJay1:
the above is the sad truth ...but a man who respects his wife and/or their union, would have no other option than to masturbate. and as much as many men will come here now to say that cheating doesnt mean anything... let their wives cheat and see if they feel the same way. lol!
MrBrownJay1:
let them beat some serious sense out of him... "you want to impress and chill with the big girls" lol
MrBrownJay1:
i dont believe what you are doing is right, but then again, we are all different.....so keep stringing this woman along, until you find the younger version of herself, and then discard this woman like soiled good. to each their own.

but remember that A) as "age aint on her side", your girl might be gone before you do her wrong like that, B) as you look for this younger one, and possibly lose the old one for good, you may never find anyone remotely as great as the old one... but most importantly, C) never forget what they say about scorned women
MrBrownJay1:
only very UNEDUCATED people still believe today that there are 2.2B men for 5.6B women....no wonder such people would open this kinda thread.

... but even if that was foolishly the case, it still doesnt make any difference as to why women should treat men differently.

[img]https://c./ibwfTRYbgocAAAAC/facepalm.gif[/img]
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Lilgabby(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Make I check on them... abi u dey ment. Wetin concern me
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2022
ukaface:
I no dey talk nonsense.
You fit the profile sef, but I jump pass you for this life.
Come make I beat u small grin
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Spherical77(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Dwanye:

please ignore those small small boys on this forum. Some of them are Yahoo boys (that alone is a red flag for you to know that you should keep them at arm length) some of them still sag showing their cheap, dirty boxers publicly, some are into drugs, some are from dysfunctional home amongst many others

They lacked proper home training and upbringing and weren't trained to treat every human with respect and love. They weren't trained to know domestic violence is a crime

Just keep them at arm length and avoid them completely like a plague. They don't exist as far as I'm concerned. People who got birthed by women and possibly had sisters and/or female cousins/nieces but love masturbating over women matter. Using all shades of derogatory words on them. You should know they are not mentally stable, they are still baby adult

Interestingly, na girls of their type dey follow them. No sane girl would date a Yahoo or abusive guy. No reasonable girl takes guys who sag their dirty boxers publicly serious. No too stress yourself over their matter
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Spherical77(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2022
uuzba:

Both of them deserve public flogging.
Which kind of nonsense relationship is that.
People with no job, but they have scratching prick..
Stupid kids.
It takes a fully grown man to know to keep his hands off a lady and especially her phone
When they tell you people, una no go hear .
Relationship, relationship.
Now see it.
As in eh. Even secondary school students sef dey keep relationship. Like what is really happening? Most of those boys are Yahoo

That is the result of dating a cursed person that is into cyber fraud (Yahoo)
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Dybala11:

Jezz see your response for God's sake. Do you pray for your sisters or any of your daughters to be in a situation like that girl??
In a saner climate, that monster of a guy would have been arrested and prosecuted already.
go arrest and prosecute the guy...you guys should stop bringing nonsense excuse like,if she is ur sister, is she not somebody sister!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
go arrest and prosecute the guy...you guys should stop bringing nonsense excuse like,if she is ur sister, is she not somebody sister!
What if she's one, will you still reply with that insensitive comment you gave??
Domestic violence is wrong irrespective of who's meting out the assault.
Except in cases of self defense, then under circumstances must you as an individual physically attack or abuse your partner.

It's beginning to seem as if you physically abuse your partner too, hence your hesitation in condemning that barbaric act. You're probably defending a guy whose behaviour is similar to yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.