Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (44716 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Small boy like this. Beating someone's daughter this way?? He should go to jail.

Even if she is cheating, must you beat her like that? Like what kind of humans are in this country? And you lot actually think this is right?

Lalasticla.la, mynd44, please push to front page and let's try and get this boy apprehended.
HES A GREAT REDPILLER
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by larrixauto2017(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Monday

Please push this to front page. That boy needs to be identified and arrested. That is why we have platforms like Nairaland. That girl is too young to be treated that way. Who know if she is being trafficked?

aunty you are too noisy oh.. na your family
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ukaface(f): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
E dey craze
Na onto boyfriend level you dey beat me?? Be like e never jam craze girl before
Dunno how girls cling with toxic guys
Where dem sense dey sef
I can't be this stupid,my Papa and brother no beat me,Na another person don go come raise hand beat me.....God forbid

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Mtschew! I bet it’s that small boy that bought her that phone. It’s that small boy that’s giving her the 3Fs (feeding, f.uckin, financing).
I bet that girl will never allow her parents beat her like that. I bet her parents are poor.
This is just evidence of poor parenting! (poor in this context meaning bad and poverty)
NB: I don’t support domestic violence.
You can't say all this trash and still claim not to support domestic violence.

4 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Samcent: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elianawalker:
What is that child doing in a relationship? She looks 14 or 15...

That boy should be flogged seriously.

The mata dey scatter my head...

The girl, at that age, should either be in school, in a vocational training center or in her parent's house not in a boyfriend's house.

I don't understand why teenagers of today are so obsess with relationships, most of which are toxic.

Well, I hope the guy will be arrested for assault and made to face the law.

...las las thunder go fire poverty and poor parenting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is that the BOY or someone else?
I guess that Boy should is yet to have pubic hairs.
He should still be benefitting from exclusive breastfeeding.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Decryptor:
For those who don't have the data to watch the video, na our "sofistikated" brothers from where the sun sets dey do this one. grin grin

It must always be them.
You mean where the sun sets into darkness? wink

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Volksguys1985: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls can someone use Titus fish for peppersoup?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don’t support domestic violence but she should have unlocked it if she no get anything to hide . Doing strong head go result Dey resort to beating sometimes .
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Yemaxollar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
bad upbringing for both.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Petman22: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
cococandy:
Imagine having this type of mentality at such a young age. Courtesy of the things they are taught and how they are raised
shebi ashawo work dey sweet young girls ni
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by chuksoyo21(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Small boy like this. Beating someone's daughter this way?? He should go to jail.

Even if she is cheating, must you beat her like that? Like what kind of humans are in this country? And you lot actually think this is right?

Lalasticla.la, mynd44, please push to front page and let's try and get this boy apprehended.

"Even if she's cheating" that's tells allot about you. Cheating, in your words, is so symplified that it has no associate innuendo of negative connotation.

Though, his actions are not justified. The least the boy in the video should have done was to have excused himself from the relationship.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uthlaw: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cantonese:

And what you wrote appeared like good English to you?

What a shame.
Mr English... You better carry ur English go bank,werey!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Pegi23(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
A phone should be someone private stuff..I don't accept couples checking each others phone..no privacy at all . That guy is a beast period..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Sheleads(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
See this small pin charger grin instead of him to focus on bettering his life he is disturbing a lady she won't even marry in future. This generation sef...
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Petman22: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
ukaface:
E dey craze
Where dem sense dey sef
I can't be this stupid,my Papa and brother no beat me,Na another person don go come raise hand beat me.....God forbid
shebi una Wan chop yahooboy money and expect to be treated like princess grin Una nver jam

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by StagethemTVee: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
You don't post videos like this on YouTube if you are a serious creator. I bet he has a community guideline strike already or worse still account removed.
Gistmedia10:
What you are about to watch will break your heart! shocked shocked

Parents should please intensively and extensively look into their wards development most especially the females, in order to curtail an emotionally damaged adults in our society. embarassed embarassed

Here is a heartbreaking moment a teenage boy assaults his teenage girlfriend for refusing to unlock her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UJ8HBk4l4o
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by poweredcom(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
The girl is guilty she is a runs gal

She de bang around hahaha the guy is frustrated hahahaha

When u tell Dem stop buying things for girls them no go understand

Now e don happen dis gu go hate girls for d rest of his life ....dis is a betrayal to him

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by manikspears: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Monday

Please push this to front page. That boy needs to be identified and arrested. That is why we have platforms like Nairaland. That girl is too young to be treated that way. Who know if she is being trafficked?

And even given the beaten of his life,like seriously what the fu&k. If that boy be my younger brother i go almost kill am but i know we can't have such a bastard in my family tree .is this what we are breeding as our next generation? The boy is very stupid and those of you supporting him must be damaged mentally.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by chatinent: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
E concern them.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Kmf0: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Akpacha(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Where is the video ?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Elonmuzk(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Why can't she open her phone if she want the relationship to works...na olosho all of them be!
She doesn't have to, being in a relationship is not being in a prison. That's her privacy!
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by xtycool: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
He has no right to beat her. But I saw the full story. The girl sent her nude disgusting video to a guy, the guy showed his friend and his friend happen to be the friend of her boy friend , the boy friend saw her video. Her body no even fine self.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dizzyyish: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by tit(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Did he beat her to stupor?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dwanye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
youngreezy:
oga shut up there,dey open your gutter mouth dey talk rubbish....I don't support domestic violence but stop using this bullshit"A REAL MAN"una don do so many men don die because Dem wan form real men...if woman carry knife to stab you,dey dia dey form real gentle man,no give am better upper cut till she kill you... violence beget violence...p,s:I no dey talk about this video oo I just dey attack your "REAL MAN"statement...the boy for this video na big idiot

I think its safe to ignore your show of foolery rather than indulging in a battle of words that would head no where. Please go back and read my comment and since you have a problem with comprehension to can seek for the cranial capacity of the other fools attacking me which I'm sure is not up to that of a pig. Or better still you can wallow in your stupidity and ignorance since you've refused to have common sense which you and the other cretin or better still halfwit supporter have refused to embrace. Don't worry I promise to exchange any further words with you so I don't get stained by your......... fill the dots in your blank head.

Thanks smiley wink

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nicenixon: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
This life is by choice, if you know your girlfriend is cheating, just leave and date someone responsible instead of beating her thereby displaying stupidity and madness.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
ukaface:
E dey craze
Where dem sense dey sef
U jus dey talk nonsense, u never see pesin wey go beat craze comot frm ur body if u mess up undecided

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nicenixon:
This life is by choice, if you know your girlfriend is cheating, just leave and date someone responsible instead of beating her thereby displaying stupidity and madness.

The guys on this forum that support that animal are mentally unstable,This is pure nonsense and act of wickedness from the guy.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Arabk25: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
On no account must you beat a woman like this they are better ways to resolve issues like as a matter of fact she's not you wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.