Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (44725 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Kingcalls: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
this one na correct fool..I no get talk with you!

He is a foolish simp that these evil b1tches will soon teach a lesson

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Sabadon(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
H
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by willbayo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol olosho don chop beating
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Kazeem47(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abi na him Papa buy phone for her?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ceaser: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Small boy like this. Beating someone's daughter this way?? He should go to jail.

Even if she is cheating, must you beat her like that? Like what kind of humans are in this country? And you lot actually think this is right?

Lalasticla.la, mynd44, please push to front page and let's try and get this boy apprehended.

Someone that should still be receiving lashes of the cane as discipline is trying to batter a lady, nonsense kid.

But again it looks like it's an act for the gram cos those blows are more or less not maximal. And I hope it's just acting.

More so, Akin's friend filming such scenario, if it's indeed real knows that he is exposing his friend to litigation with all those video evidence, so it may be just the guys acting some drama for you tube or the SM.

Edited: You Tube has the video flagged and removed, apparently for "violence against women". I'm still praying that it is just a skit, otherwise that boy must hear am.

On the flip side, there is another you tube video of Nigerian soldiers maltreat in a Nigerian man. But that video keeps gathering more views and YouTube doesn't seem to see anything wrong with the "violence against male gender" that it portrays.

https://www.nairaland.com/6949699/soldiers-order-man-swim-dirty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-UTK5f3N8

4 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Angy55(f): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
This generation has really lost it.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Rosaline5000: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stupid boy
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Blacksavage: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
When I watch the video ehnn I pity the girl..
Why she self no open the phone make the guy rest...
See you can't satisfy the girls of nowadays...
If you like buy 2lot of land for moon they will still follow there mind...

I rest my case...

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by pafisayo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Why can't she open her phone if she want the relationship to works...na olosho all of them be!

Kai be sensitive na . That’s all shade of wrong!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by vikgreen01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Confused teenagers…
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
After behaving like animals they will start shouting Tinubu 2023...Bunch of retrogressives.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by DLSReigns: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
If only the "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" know their limits in what they term relationship, Life will be lot better for them both.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Too bad...

Check my signature ...for graphic design
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Princerichi0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
brosom:
The olosho knows what's she's hiding which is why she doesn't want to open her phone,

My niggerr no even wan look her manipulative face for pity or start feeling emotions.

Someone must have given the nigger a bitter red pill grin grin..

This has nothing to do with red pill. Why don't he dump the girl if nah olosho rather than beat her up. This is low self esteem at play.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
The box must be found and used for boxing practice
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Steve0979(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Monday

Please push this to front page. That boy needs to be identified and arrested. That is why we have platforms like Nairaland. That girl is too young to be treated that way. Who know if she is being trafficked?

but not too young to collet money ani?

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
If the lil girl is innocent, why is she not willing to unlock her phone?

The boy is an id1ot by the way, judging from the way he is throwing his punches...

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Dorcmass(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
A [s][/s]
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by uuzba(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elianawalker:
What is that child doing in a relationship? She looks 14 or 15...

That boy should be flogged seriously.
Both of them deserve public flogging.
Which kind of nonsense relationship is that.
People with no job, but they have scratching prick..
Stupid kids.
It takes a fully grown man to know to keep his hands off a lady and especially her phone
When they tell you people, una no go hear .
Relationship, relationship.
Now see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by BigYash: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cheats are like that.. Password dey hard them open in front of partner.. Meanwhile the boy no get power throw slap sef. If the girl comot shame,she go beat that hungry man blue/black.. Who dey record the video go run for his life...

See age wen children dey f.uck.. That hanty go claim virgin 10years time to one idiot wen go later settle for the left over.. Or she go say na bicycle seat break the thing.. grin

15 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Zarum1234: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
And those his stupid Yoruba friends are busying videotape them instead of cautioning there frd,God pls no matter anything never allow me raise my hands on somebody daughter all in the name of girlfriend or wife..cus this abuse
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Decryptor(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
For those who don't have the data to watch the video, na our "sofistikated" brothers from where the sun sets dey do this one. grin grin

It must always be them.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
D way this boy is beatin her, imagine she opens d phone na die o sad
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by blackmantis: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Now the whole world has seen him in action.

When he is arrested for assault he will say it's the devil.
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Why can't she open her phone if she want the relationship to works...na olosho all of them be!
Haha
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by harjay1986: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dwanye:

Are you guys for real? Ha! That's someone's daughter oooo. Imagine if she's your sister or daughter, would you open your mouth to vomit this nonsense?
It's such a pity that lot's of guys thinks that being a redpiller or hard guy means you should be devoid of common sense and empathy.

And the person behind the camera is as much as a beast as the guy committing this dastardly act.

And yes I'm a guy, birthed by a woman and trained to treat everyone with respect and love irrespective of their gender, race or socio-economic status. And FYI, A TRUE MAN NEVER RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN....

I wonder if some of you feel from hell....

bro calm down from the video you can predict the guy age around 16-20..... having a relationship they are just confuse set of people and bad parenting because I dont get it you come to my house as my dauther with alot of expensive things and am not bother cool

so many way many parent has loose control over their kid we should blame them for this

5 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by marsup: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Doesn't she have brothers, that will panel beat his god forsaken life?
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by greatness77: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gistmedia10:
What you are about to watch will break your heart! shocked shocked

Parents should please intensively and extensively look into their wards development most especially the females, in order to curtail an emotionally damaged adults in our society. embarassed embarassed

Here is a heartbreaking moment a teenage boy assaults his teenage girlfriend for refusing to unlock her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UJ8HBk4l4o
he dare not try that rubbish with my sister
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Geniuelander: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
NA the guy dey take care of her Financing from what I just watch
There’s probably that it was even the guy that brought her the phone,dress and pay for the hair she did.....

Girl be independent
Girl:-No
Girl have self respect
Atleast Get sense don’t stay in a toxic relationship

But wait o,she like it or not she will continue with him because his the taking care of her Finance.

There’s even probably behind the scene that the girl will be begging him to stop

But no Doubt [/b]The Girl is A CHEAT [b]

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Cantonese: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:

And what you wrote appeared like good English to you?

What a shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.