Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (51410 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by leomarz007: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na craze man be that...e say em care lolzz
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
usefull idiot!
continue to worship vagina

It's easy to say until you have a daughter or it happens to your sister

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls shut it up.. since you can't reason get out of my mention..
Always lacking intelligence all the time..keep crying..
the tin pain u well well o!
go drink kunu.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
the tin pain u well well o!
go kunu
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by faceland: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
He knows what he saw. Sometimes you can spot then and just ask straight forward "how much", no beating around the bush, I need to resume work in 2 hours time. He went too far by touching her.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ofadaman:

It's easy to say until you have a daughter or it happens to your sister
if my sister,wife or daughter dress like a slut by wearing leg chain or waist bead then she should be treated as such
that is not my buisness
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
BobbieZion:

Correct which weirdness.....
U are weird yourself.
That is why u speak anyhow,all day on every thread.... It is weirdness too,abi u no know?
she is a psycopant!
maybe she was abused as a child.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying baby boy..
Since y'all hate the truth keep crying.. grin
i feel your pain!
uhm, you call other people child but you keep" covering the sky with your palm" and only a kid do such.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
i [s]feel your pain!
uhm, you call other people child but you keep" covering the sky with your palm" and only a kid do such[/s].
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
if my sister,wife or daughter dress like a slut by wearing leg chain or waist bead then she should be treated as such
that is not my buisness

The keyword here is "IF", let's talk when you have any of those three in your life.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Way4orward: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yes.

BobbieZion:

Before nko!
Even if na Man wear am,na ashawo Man.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
that is not my buisness

What happened to fundamental human right?, Do you even hear yourself talk. You just touch anyone or insult them because they wear waist beads or leg chain. Anyway, make anyone carry am near my sister:, daughter or gf. I will make sure if they survive it, it will be a story of their life.

Oya when you travel abroad ,when you see a woman with beads or leg chain , go and talk to them anyhow and see if you don't rot in jail, we neglect a lot of things in this country because rules of law aren't respected.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
uuzba:

It's only useless fashion that you know.
You will not go and do good fashion.
Always the useless type..
Oga, I no be woman, try dey respect other people opinion.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Yomit71(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
psychopath!!

How much is a hooker premium?

You will press bress
Suck bress
Fcvk till day break... undecided
So people suck breasts of all this hookup babes.
Chai
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ofadaman:

What happened to fundamental human right?, Do you even hear yourself talk. You just touch anyone or insult them because they wear waist beads or leg chain. Anyway, make anyone carry am near my sister:, daughter or gf. I will make sure if they survive it, it will be a story of their life.

Oya when you travel abroad ,when you see a woman with beads or leg chain , go and talk to them anyhow and see if you don't rot in jail, we neglect a lot of things in this country because rules of law aren't respected.
your type think the earth is flat!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by caesymore(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland!

grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo see warning
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Binismaeel: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
celebritylife:
A man has been confronted by a lady who accused him of sexually harassing her inside a bus.

It got heated that the lady brought out her pepper spray ready to attack the man.

In the video, the lady questioned the man why he touched her even though they don't know from Adam.

However, the man who claimed to be the lady's uncle said he did it because she was wearing a leg chain which means that “she's married but available”.

As the lady asked why he would continue touching someone who is not responding, the man said it doesn’t matter as he likes her. He went on to say that “he has money and will make her happy”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_tJP2NZkg

Pervert
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by ALFADOS(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
liya11:

You learned nothing,
That's just nairaland boys telling you how rude and disrespecting they are to women.
I do abeg, I have come across so many of these leg chain lady but I don't know what they are up to, now I know, I really do
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Techguy96(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry

So does that give you the right to sexuality harass someone.
Even an ashawo, u do not have the right to sexually harass them.
U talk a child

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by isrealoski(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Arrest the man abeg..that one is capable of raping a woman..
Is this not the same thing all these small boys always do on here.. sexualizing women and sliding into their mention sending vulgar messages just to soothe their sexual urge..

Look at that little boy up there saying only prostitute put on leg chain..most boys on here are underage tho..her mode of dressing now gives you a right to abuse and harass her publicly..

Imagine what's gonna happen if no one is there he might do something worse than that..
I dey here today if you like quote me spewing garbage I go too humiliate you... undecided undecided
MUMU PRO MAX
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Vicoymi: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109559318]Arrest the man abeg..that one is capable of raping a woman..
Is this not the same thing all these small boys always do on here.. sexualizing women and sliding into their mention sending vulgar messages just to soothe their sexual urge..

Look at that little boy up there saying only prostitute put on leg chain..most boys on here are underage tho..her mode of dressing now gives you a right to abuse and harass her publicly..

Imagine what's gonna happen if no one is there he might do something worse than that..
I dey here today if you like quote me spewing garbage I go too humiliate you... undecided undecided[/quote
Well,that was how I was considering everybody as humans with distinction as to make or female,until they proved me wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Techguy96(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
that is not my buisness
Omo so u think waist bead na slutty dressing. U be really mumu
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Vicoymi post=109574775][/quote]
Your comment didn't appear here tho..it's just plain white undecided
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
isrealoski:
MUMU PRO MAX
Is he?
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry
you're so foolish for making this statement. Tell me, if it's a crime to wear leg chains??

Ladies in this evil forest called Nigeria are going through alot.

Pervert like you!!... Puke!

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This wan no wan grow up. . cheesy
You are still a kid oo..e dey show from your name to your attitude.. cheesy grin
When you grow up maybe you go wise..
Don't mind the pervert.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by ufotunang: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
See what konji has caused
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
your type think the earth is flat!

Your head is flat
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Her camera is very clear… probably an iPhone 12

Anyways if you no want embarrassment try get your own car.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by TwistDThinking(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's the "we are not fighting" 4 me
Some men need to do better no be everything be conji self respect matters alot.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by TwistDThinking(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
That is to say every guy with dreads as hairstyle nah fraudster they or U can still say that anybody holding a religious book is an imam or pastor abi!!

Wisdom locate U IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.