Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (51419 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ofadaman:

Your head is flat
dont be smart by half man it is okay if you choose to worship women to sound political correct.....
but where am from we dont worship women nor do our lives revolve around women

you can defend ladies who potray themselves as cheap sluts and prostitutes to be the "mr nice guy"
When next a lady get harrased for indecency kindly get a lawyer and sue the guy to court. Or when you are in the same place the incidence happen attack the guy, beat the hell outta him or slit his throat as her superman!
i told you you think the earth is flat and you insult me? Well... I wont trade insult with you, but know you cant cover the sky with your palm!!
you talk about rule of law but this is africa! And if rule of law means promoting madness,abnormalty&indesency then it is a no no

it is ok if you want to throw away your cultural heritage, I wont!
you lots go copy nonsense from western media and call it woke!!
we will continue to slut-shame women! Period!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Techguy96:

Omo so u think waist bead na slutty dressing. U be really mumu
your type think the earth is flat!

well.. I was talking from a personal point not general that was why i used the word MY. I have the right to decide what is right or wrong for my sister,wife or daughter. And i believe you do have aswell
but calling me mumu because i have my reservations about waist bead or leg chain is petty of you. Ofcourse i see ladies with waist bead or leg chain as whores who sleep around, or potentially will at a slight chance!
just like you seeing 9 from one end and am seeing the same 9 as 6 from the other end, neither of us is wrong.
you can decide to be women worshiper,ferminst,atheist or turn a blind eye to what is wrong but i wont sugarcoat immorality. lets call a spade a spade!
since waist bead and leg chain are ok by you, encourage your brother,son to pierce thier ears nose with earrings, draw tattoos over their body. Since you want to claim woke.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Icecream4U(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry
Would he be touching ashawo or runz girl just like that without money agreement?
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the pervert.
cheesy
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26am On Jan 22, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nawa o
This one pass ??
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Boniwhite:
dont be smart by half man it is okay if you choose to worship women to sound political correct.....
but where am from we dont worship women nor do our lives revolve around women

you can defend ladies who potray themselves as cheap sluts and prostitutes to be the "mr nice guy"
When next a lady get harrased for indecency kindly get a lawyer and sue the guy to court. Or when you are in the same place the incidence happen attack the guy, beat the hell outta him or slit his throat as her superman!
i told you you think the earth is flat and you insult me? Well... I wont trade insult with you, but know you cant cover the sky with your palm!!
you talk about rule of law but this is africa! And if rule of law means promoting madness,abnormalty&indesency then it is a no no

it is ok if you want to throw away your cultural heritage, I wont!
you lots go copy nonsense from western media and call it woke!!
we will continue to slut-shame women! Period!!

Go slut shame your sister , mum and daughter brah

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by mediainc: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Do responsible ladies wear leg chain undecided

If I see.a lady with leg chain, I see her as free...
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BigDawsNet: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Yomit71:

So people suck breasts of all this hookup babes.
Chai

Yea I guess ..it's kinda clean tho...
I'm sure you know sucking doesn't mean they are feeding on milks
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by godofuck231: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Skyfornia:
The guy is in sane, why touch someone you don't know without her consent? He is even looking decent like a gentleman..people dey mad for this country ah swear!

If she is wearing leg chain na crime? Even if olosho wear clothes that says she is olosho, you still don't have right to touch her without her consent.
guy ghat guy was right ,if he's really her jncle it means the girl is wotlrthless because the signal of that chain means she's married and still open for sex , in other words shed a whorewife or a slutwife
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by mamaafrik(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Leg chain in our Nigerian culture dignifies,i am available.
Flee from appearance of evil.
She is a runs Girl but him self for just negotiate price now.
She for flow.
From her body language,she is a runzgal
That sounds like Bunmi anyway.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ikea81: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2022
This man relatives need to take him for deliverance before it gets out of handm wtf!!!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Samuelkirk(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Men should learn to have abundance mindset so such things should not occur . I personally don't believe in touching random women in the bus ,if you have an abundance of women and you have a purpose you won't even think of groping women everywhere even though konji na bastard,you have a lot in your hands already. Men we can do better
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Yomit71(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Yea I guess ..it's kinda clean tho...
I'm sure you know sucking doesn't mean they are feeding on milks
that's looks risky to me because I'll be of the thought she's having HIV
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yomit71:

that's looks risky to me because I'll be of the thought she's having HIV

Her boobs will not give you hiv

Only if she bleeding on her nipples..den it's dangerous...
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Yomit71(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Her boobs will not give you hiv

Only if she bleeding on her nipples..den it's dangerous...
Okay, but are you sure those fluids won't have some
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BigDawsNet: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Yomit71 post=109604042]
Okay, but are you sure those fluids won't have some [/quotepapq1pLpqlll]

I can assure you brother...but don't suck for precautions

Just press the bress well
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Techguy96(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Boniwhite:
your type think the earth is flat!

well.. I was talking from a personal point not general that was why i used the word MY. I have the right to decide what is right or wrong for my sister,wife or daughter. And i believe you do have aswell
but calling me mumu because i have my reservations about waist bead or leg chain is petty of you. Ofcourse i see ladies with waist bead or leg chain as whores who sleep around, or potentially will at a slight chance!
just like you seeing 9 from one end and am seeing the same 9 as 6 from the other end, neither of us is wrong.
you can decide to be women worshiper,ferminst,atheist or turn a blind eye to what is wrong but i wont sugarcoat immorality. lets call a spade a spade!
since waist bead and leg chain are ok by you, encourage your brother,son to pierce thier ears nose with earrings, draw tattoos over their body. Since you want to claim woke.
My type think Earth is flat?
Were did u get that from, like what's the correlation between flat earth and this discuss, are u ok at all.
Besides if u are talking from a personal point then u should not generalized.
You don't have the right to decide what's write or wrong for anybody. Maybe your children till they are adults.
Nobody made u Judge, god or lord over anybody.
You see ladies with waist bead and leg chain as LovePeddler, how many have u successfully slept with?
You guys abuse the word woke alot, when someone have a contrary opinion, the next thing is to call them woke.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
People saying she's an Olosho, please, go and touch confirmed Olosho without her consent and come back and tell us what happened.

Useless idiots condoning trash.

The slowpoke and pervert harassing her should have his picture shared until the police are able to get hold of him. Frustrated human beings everywhere.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This one pass ??
grin grin cheesy

Make Laugh First

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.