Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (51416 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Romanoff(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry

And someone like you too will want to japa.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Their common sense isn’t that developed yet
Walkee:
so if you see ashawo na to start dey touch her abi?
If na girls for former compound that used to consume refnol, tramadol pakalin etc before leaving home in the morning you will end up in ICU.
Go ashawo quarters go touch ashawo anyhow let's see how many bandages will hold your skull together. It's better you ignore people regardless of how they're dressed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by tiswell(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut it up little kid..you have no shame ok..
If you don't mind yourself you this boy..get a life and stop displaying your lack of intelligence here..
You ain't matured enough to make a comment on mature issues..go and meet your underage friends..this ain't for you.. undecided
you actually think being rude and stupid can achieve the clout you chase around here
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Alexaonfleek: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
This man here is a dog, without respect for himself.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Way4orward: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
In Nigeria if you are putting on the following U Be ASHAWO;

LEG CHAIN
NOSE RING.....

celebritylife:
A man has been confronted by a lady who accused him of sexually harassing her inside a bus.

It got heated that the lady brought out her pepper spray ready to attack the man.

In the video, the lady questioned the man why he touched her even though they don't know from Adam.

However, the man who claimed to be the lady's uncle said he did it because she was wearing a leg chain which means that “she's married but available”.

As the lady asked why he would continue touching someone who is not responding, the man said it doesn’t matter as he likes her. He went on to say that “he has money and will make her happy”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_tJP2NZkg

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

We know you here on nairaland. Gay man undecided
grin when you grow up we can have a mature discussion.. grin
What's the point arguing with an underage . cheesy
Keep crying if you want... wink
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by nextstep(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry

Interesting... did you know runz girls also wear earrings, necklaces, and bracelets too. So any lady that does the preceding is also a runz girl, according to your logic bah?

I don't understand how people make these arbitrary conclusions: wearing bracelets OK, but anklets no. Way before oyinbo came, anklets, waist beads, bracelets, earrings, and many other things were used for fashion purposes, and our ancestors didn't go about harassing our maidens because of it. Please learn from your own culture how to live and let live.

Up till 30 years ago, women wearing trousers in Nigeria were seen as questionable. Before then, if you painted your lips, wahala. Before then if you permed your hair, men won't let you rest. Maybe 20 years from now, it will be if you braid your hair you're runz because people can see your scalp and its very enticing.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
tiswell:
you actually think being rude and stupid can achieve the clout you chase around here
You go cry tire oo.. grin
Address the guy na or keep mute ..
Now get out of my mention..
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Sergio104(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
The man na pure mumu
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by KingOfTheDamned: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin when you grow up we can have a mature discussion.. grin
What's the point arguing with an underage . cheesy
Keep crying if you want... wink

Gay man

We know you here...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Legendoo: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
That woman was well behaved.

Rapist!!

Castrate!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by 360command: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stupid man
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland!
You're very stvpid

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by OLLYBEE24: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kindly google the meaning of Ankle chain (leg chain) please!!!
Femi8586:

Normally it's just for fashion. Nothing promiscuous about it. Most times, people stigmatize some innocent people who wear it just for fashion same way some people generally assume guys on dreads with expensive lifestyles are into yahoo whereas dreadlocks are also fashion.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by tctrills: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This wan no wan grow up. . cheesy
You are still a kid oo..e dey show from your name to your attitude.. cheesy grin
When you grow up maybe you go wise..
Oga you are the one talking like a kid here. If you have an opposing Idea just share it. I don't agree with the guy that only prostitutes use chains but its so common among them that some people get easily confused when they see a lady in leg chains.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

Oga you are the one talking like a kid here. If you have an opposing Idea just share it.
Now get out of my mention baby boy.. undecided
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Says who? People like you're one of the problems of Nigeria.

So she doesn't have right to wear leg chains if she likes it abi? I wonder why Nigerians read meaning to everything. I personally bought fancy waist beads for my baby cos I find it sexy......I don't give a damn about what people think by saying it's diabolic or worn by girls possessed by marine spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy So she cannot wear her leg chains in peace. perverts.

Have they seen monks carrying that and they don't lose control or think about how to use their own or preoccupied about it.

Its just a chain. pervert

even if she wears a sack, he will still be overwhelmed.

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by condralbedez: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
The man wants to do jigi jigi

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by tnerro1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wetin Dey worry that man self, if people descend on him na, e go say na jungle justice. Me I love ladies with leg chains, it’s so sexy. Even brought for my babe self. If you touch her like this because of leg chain, I go arrange you sharp sharp.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by McOluOmo: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by danngnews: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland!

Or,,,,?
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't like bus or taxi, its an opportunity for perverts, in such tight places.

Unfortunately, its one of the main means of moving around sometimes.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Sheleads(f): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
celebritylife:
A man has been confronted by a lady who accused him of sexually harassing her inside a bus.

It got heated that the lady brought out her pepper spray ready to attack the man.

In the video, the lady questioned the man why he touched her even though they don't know from Adam.

However, the man who claimed to be the lady's uncle said he did it because she was wearing a leg chain which means that “she's married but available”.

As the lady asked why he would continue touching someone who is not responding, the man said it doesn’t matter as he likes her. He went on to say that “he has money and will make her happy”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_tJP2NZkg

Typical words of a man who lives in Lagos State, they normally use that statement for woman wey know dey gree grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by ManMountain(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lmaooooo

Some of this our gender will embarrass you grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by symbianDON(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
She should have used that pepper spray to teach him a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
How can we put an end to this. Imagine the guts on the man. Damn!

The girl need me to chill too, she’s got too much fire. Was that a pepper spray? grin
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Imagine the nonsense coming out of his mouth.

Even if she is available, does it remove her right to choose whom she wants?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by shortIGBOman: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
The Girl fit no fine sef. The Nose mask fit dey hide her ugliness grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Volksguys1985: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.